Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsPantone engine in Southwest Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby matthew » 13/01/08, 13:32

Faab Hi!

You're not the only one to be there! Between those who have enough but not the time, those that have the time but nothing ... Finally

I advise you waiting for your time to start with a good look at how screwed up the engine of 205 (in fact, diesel or gasoline?), If you look at diesel forum Camel fixtures. You will recognize the engine config on the photos ...

GV seems to be the most affordable editing.
Think about the plans to find Griffone fitting that you think is the most compact and requires the least welding ...
Then you gather the necessary parts ...

Like that the day you get access to the famous position welding, you do not lose your time.

I have the 205 and parts ... tools, it will come!
0 x

faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby faaab » 13/01/08, 13:45

Hi Matthew.

Vui Vui I saw that I was po alone in this case. I told myself: "Pantone is better than rolling that many other project which not roll"
Failing to reach something on my car, ch'rais too happy to achieve something in another.

Thank you for the Camel link. J'l'avais already noticed I just flew over the site for now. This is chiadé c'qu'il spawned!

Oh j'me also said that it is probably possible to make self-taught welding? I po yet explored this path, I have to see the resources available on the web and the price of gear. Sharing expertise is an asset to the team.

Anyway if you ever throw yourself in your pantonisation of titin let me know!
0 x
"I always saw that to succeed in the world, you had to have the air crazy and be wise."
Montesquieu
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby matthew » 13/01/08, 18:27

I know a guy in the corner that is motivated to do with me ... also on a 205, except that it makes the mech and knows welded. The problem is that already bulge over 60h / week and w-end is reserved for his beloved. Normal!

I repparle with him in late January. If I see the concrete is profiling, j'te like juice.
0 x
Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 13/01/08, 19:49

Hello Faaab

faaab wrote:Oh j'me also said that it is probably possible to make self-taught welding? I po yet explored this path, I have to see the resources available on the web and the price of gear. Sharing expertise is an asset to the team.

To weld autodidact possible .... but not very easy. Just a few years I had the same needs as you, I had to be autonomous for making my prototypes. So I did that evening classes in Toulouse. In a few months you become able to do something other than holes, patés or other gluing and arc torch. A good investment to be able to tinker "seriously" for long. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Osiris
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantoniste Toulousain

Unread Messageby Osiris » 21/01/08, 23:42

hi Flytox

It's been some time that I look for Pantonistes or "GV-ists" motivated to Toulouse.
I am not well documented and I would throw myself (with GV) on my Renault 9 1.5L D or see an operational assembly.
Toulouse is you on or around ????

If you got the pipes to form the weld?
A+
0 x
"When a man has shot the last
tree, fished the last fish, polluted
the last river, then he will
realize that the money can not be eaten. "
Native American proverb

Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 22/01/08, 18:00

Hello Osiris

Chui the side of Bayonne ... a little more to the west and south ...
The evening course training was at the Lycée Professionel Guynemer in Toulouse in 1982 ... a little old pipe : Mrgreen:
Bon Courage future Gillier Pantomiste
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
CKTM
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby CKTM » 31/01/08, 16:04

Hi Osiris,
I'm on Toulouse
If you want to contact me:

Email: cktm@jubii.fr
0 x
Osiris
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby Osiris » 04/02/08, 00:37

Hi CKTM;

It's been some time since I search for contacts on Toulouse and the surrounding area to see the realization (100% pantone pantone or Guillier) and discuss the subject before I start on my diesel R9.

you aussii begins on pantone? you got a project for ???
0 x
"When a man has shot the last

tree, fished the last fish, polluted

the last river, then he will

realize that the money can not be eaten. "

Native American proverb
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby faaab » 27/02/08, 13:44

j'te like juice

Hey Matthew, I have no news for you is that your guy is not too be free ...

Otherwise ben j'devrais me gradually to welding ... I ordered some books on the subject which should arrive in March, and the "13ième months" of my box is planned to invest in a welding machine ... Image

So if you feel you can begin to see, to lay the foundations for a good deal, to discuss what-how-we-take-it-where-and-when and worse here what that f 'ra engine polluter months in Gironde ... : Mrgreen:

Incidentally, if there are others which need a welder, z'avez my email!
0 x
"I always saw that to succeed in the world, you had to have the air crazy and be wise."

Montesquieu
fabiaou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby fabiaou » 17/11/08, 14:42

Hello everyone,
so here's my first post on these forums beautiful ... actually I live in Toulouse for several years and in recent months I recover a vw lt35 truck that is made to the pantone engine ... it has a large tube of exhaust straight along the cylinder head on 40cm ... what hurts me is that it pollutes much ... so I wonder if there ever was someone on toulouse or midi Pyrenees which rotates with a motor pantone? just for advice and see the beast run because I can manage to manufacture.
voilou soon
Fab
0 x