Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsPantone engine in Southwest Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 02/12/07, 23:37

matthew wrote:Apart from the time of course, I consider WELD is the main problem of the Pantone experimentation because even if we all have a little of what tinkering at home ... only those who have the equipment to weld can begin to toy and trying fixtures ...

Citro And you, where are you with your project? If you had time, you'd be going up your reactor?

In my case, the time, I can always bring out ... kind 1 day fortnight ... finally subjected to variation.

In fact, how can you diposer an oxyacetylene post?

PS: in fact St. Leon where I live is located 20km from you, behind Creon (Sauve).

Ben oui, si j'avais le temps... Le projet de réacteur est pour ma safrane au gpl, mais ma femme l'utilise pour aller bosser... Je vais faire passer le vélo couché avant le pantone...
The oxy acetylene position is my brother frêre who do not use it often ...

PS: Sauve Targon ... I have not been there for a long time, I go very often often Rauzan either ... but I love between two seas. :D
0 x

matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby matthew » 03/12/07, 00:00

Yes, I begin to appreciate this corner ... but you got to love interest rather the vine!

In my case, when I got myself a constant level tank, I mean a float drain and I have replaced my tubes and galvanized steel pipe (apparently discouraged) by stainless steel, I'll start more able to stand up!

: Arrow: hence the growing interest for me the welding machine!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 03/12/07, 00:10

: Arrow: Good will have to meet ...
Otherwise, I will have ever more urgent to do ...
Send me a PM and we phone. : Arrowl:
0 x
Osiris
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby Osiris » 25/12/07, 15:20

Hello everyone

This is my first post on econologie.com (first I tip my hat to Christopher for this site, I do not know if you're alone to manage it all but it is a veritable gold mine for econologistes )
I met with the Pantone process 2005 (during my end of study) on the website of Quanthomme to lépoque I found boring and ca promising but had not found the time to deepen.
But since September 2007, I plunged in there and spent hours reading the forum, wiki-pantone at autes theories ...

Today I must admit that I am "convaicus" the interest and potential that can be doping water and reuse of exhaust gas on increasing the energy efficiency of thermal engines in the to improve combustion and therefore reduce the conso and emissions ...
But after the theory, it's time for me to go to the practice which I think is a fundamental step for anyone looking to advance research on the pantone, GP and other WITH (very boring theory of ionic vortex Marc C). ..

To conclude I am looking for people in Toulouse (where I come from) and the region wishing to go to practice (or having already started) including starting with a gillier Pantone:

MY MEANS: a diesel R9 of 89 as a subject of experimentation, I miss especially for welding tools and a place to work quiet (in the apartment it is a little hard : Lol: ...)

I also look for people who already "pantonisé" or "GP-ized" an engine which works for a possible demo.
Phew !!!
voila, I was a bit long but I think it was necessary for my first post.

See you soon, I hope....
0 x
"When a man has shot the last
tree, fished the last fish, polluted
the last river, then he will
realize that the money can not be eaten. "
Native American proverb
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Experiment an experiment ...

Unread Messageby faaab » 04/01/08, 10:35

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Hello everyone.

A s it ch'uis registered econology, serious things are going to start :!:

I suggest to anyone who wants to participate in my idea. Draft talk is still early. I must still spend time on the web and on my notebook experience. And I've yet too address the question of feasibility. Anyway next.

So I'd like everyone ride a water reactor on 205 my neighbor (who should I sell this quarter).

Note: I know anything about auto mechanics and I still permit po ... : Cheesy:

: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
I have an idea to get into the engine which measure physical quantities interesting (yet to be determined). I would also like to tinker a "retractable" reactor, so you can easily change it with another, in order to study the influence of its characteristics (dimensions etc ...) on the overall operation of the engine.
: Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu: : Arrowu:

:| :?:

What do you think ?

Soon on econology.
0 x
"I always saw that to succeed in the world, you had to have the air crazy and be wise."
Montesquieu

I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 04/01/08, 22:09

: Arrow: Gas masks are your level poster on the forum.
On a tous commencés un jour... :D

For retractable reactor, it is a good solution, which allows you to avoid staying out with ineficace configuration ...

The XUD engine Peugeot / Citroën already been widely pantonisé is an excellent base, widely known.
However, often fishing by mechanical accessibility "binding".
0 x
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby faaab » 08/01/08, 10:41

Waw!

I surf more and more I am impressed by how he must have to mount its pantone on his titin. I look smart with my 3 wrenches and my Swiss knife.

Le terme "bricoler" me parait plus du tout approprié. :|

I feel that a welding skill is needed. If anyone is interested the corner ... my door is wide open.

En fait c'est un vrai "Help"I run! I'm kind of lonely but rather go out there j'men po alone! J'pense that only teamwork allow my idea of ​​success.

I await your response (I b'soin a little motivation there).
0 x
"I always saw that to succeed in the world, you had to have the air crazy and be wise."

Montesquieu
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby faaab » 12/01/08, 18:29

8) ANNOUNCEMENT:

ready Arm & brains for spinning hand to pottering pantone reactor. these arms and brains that are highly motivated. do not hesitate to contact them, not through the eyes, mouth and ears ...

8) AVAILABILITY:

evening and weekend

from February 11 2007 (For now I am going to Saint Nazaire but from that day I would be at home in Talence)

I saw a lot of people looking for help to tinker, so are some where it still stands,
I await your messages !!!

0 x

Montesquieu
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby ThierrySan » 13/01/08, 11:07

Faab, you can contact early February (from 7).
0 x
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby faaab » 13/01/08, 11:15

ThierrySan wrote:Faab, you can contact early February (from 7).

it works ! See you soon : Cheesy:
0 x

Montesquieu