Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsPantone engine in Southwest Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
nicky66
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby nicky66 » 23/01/06, 13:26

Hello!

I'm in the moors, and I just recently discovered the details of the pantone reactor that I knew just before name, or as a good old scam engine water etc etc

Finally, it makes some days so I uqe bouquinne quant'homme, econology and some others and I want to rétrofitter creve of a motor quatrelle I have on hand :D

but I did sooooo question on the implementation, the ways to optimize it and why some things, I will continue to read books at good rot issues forum: p

also a good time I have got it I'll do well and clear description popularized précuse for other beginners because frankly should still be motivated to put it when we land! :D
0 x

rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby rpsantina » 23/01/06, 18:13

Hello,

first of all welcome,

as you will notice, one of the major problems of the system is its sensitivity to engine retrofitted you ...

not to mention the account variations in performance required number of parameters that influence

Today, there are solutions that work on some engines which do not occur on the other ... not to mention the influence of climatic situation ...

good reading, good luck and keep us informed
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
nicky66
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby nicky66 » 23/01/06, 18:53

rpsantina wrote:
Today, there are solutions that work on some engines which do not occur on the other ... not to mention the influence of climatic situation ...

ben precisely one of the questions I ask myself is: do we know all the variables? pipe size, volume of rooms is known about what influences what, and so why we do what we do?
or is it that all current systems exactly repeat the original specs?

Finally, there is what fascinates me the most is that a guy was able to create such a system without knowing how it works .... he got up one morning and said he was going to pass pipes in other pipes just like that? : Shock:
fascinating: p
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

Unread Messageby Asgard bone tyr » 23/01/06, 19:18

NO, he just studied the concepts of other inventions and made something easy to reproduce.
gathered that it works! The diameter and longueurdes pipes are not clearly defined (ca it's our job and there is plenty to do !!!)
And I think he knew very well what he was doing, but think of the consequences if one man rules practically the problem of fuel ??? HEAD FALLS CA !!! it offers the honor of other simpliqué so, and continue to walk in that voice!
Namely, there is not really optimized prototype today.
The also that our goal!
0 x
The must
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby The must » 16/02/06, 21:55

Hi to all
I ais Pantonisé a generator of 8 cv
I board a lot of free time and I think be pretty good handyman and I'm in the Ariege
I do not count me stop there way especially since this site is very boring especially the "Pantone" and the hydrogen but mostly very constructive Bravo those who advanced I hope to make party too. . !!!!
a + Paul
0 x

bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

PUBLIC DEMO: research participants take pride in their assembly

Unread Messageby bob_isat » 06/04/06, 19:09

a call to retrofiteurs to Bordeaux:

Help in presenting your car retroffited at IUT de Bordeaux at a conference

more informations:

http://projetpmc.freezee.org/
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 02/05/06, 13:56

I came to the open house of the IUT and I hope to spend this summer to practice on my safrane GPL.
I am from Bordeaux.
For many months, I read and reread everything that deals with the subject ...
I first thought of a souflé buleur and a reactor outlet manifold, but a catalyst of change makes me want to recycle the catalyst HS by installing several reactors or even one type of coreless reactor that mounted by Mr. DAVID its generator sets GE5 seen on Quanthomme.

I seek Anyone who is interested in my area to discuss, exchange and thus move forward in my thoughts ... and my action.
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 09/05/06, 15:42

Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 09 / 09, 11: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby rpsantina » 24/05/06, 16:19

Hello,

association is organizing an event on the HVP in the Basque country.

Do you know if there are pantonized tractors nearby to make a demo?

PS: I should be on the BIOCIBELE 4 June with Gerald and sawmill
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)

i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong

ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
bdm64
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby bdm64 » 29/05/06, 11:23

Hello,

I just confirm the call rpsantina.

I work for a assocaition of agriculture and rural development in the Basque Country. We organize the 21 June a day on the use of renewable energy, particularly oil production and oil cake for energy self-sufficiency on the farm. During lunch attendees will have access to the stands. We would be interested in a booth on the Pantone so that farmers in our region can know it.

So looking for a person who owns a tractor pantonisé and who would agree to come to demo.

Thank you to inform me if you are interested or if you know someone who pantonisé his tractor in the Basque Country or near the Basque country.

See you soon
0 x