- Sylvester spiritus 23/06/18, 17:59Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill View the latest post Answers 4 Views 112
- Moindreffor 23/06/18, 16:57Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10688 Views 497106
- moinsdewatt 23/06/18, 13:51Nuclear and carbon: what releases in CO2 / kWh? Figures PWC, EdF, ADEME, Stanford ... View the latest post Answers 126 Views 3441
- moinsdewatt 23/06/18, 13:46Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 426 Views 65266
- moinsdewatt 23/06/18, 13:40About Lyme disease (borreliosis) View the latest post Answers 104 Views 35023
- chatelot16 23/06/18, 12:47How to charge my batteries with 24Volts and use them in 12 volts View the latest post Answers 19 Views 409
- phil53 23/06/18, 11:06lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 166 Views 11515
- chatelot16 23/06/18, 10:38Use larger section cable? View the latest post Answers 8 Views 93
- KaazR59 23/06/18, 09:46Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 39 Views 2743
- inventor 23/06/18, 08:39New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 665 Views 184521
- izentrop 23/06/18, 00:54The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives View the latest post Answers 124 Views 5835
- Flytox 22/06/18, 23:27[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12626 Views 1649051
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:52The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 356 Views 18261
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:27My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 1 Views 82
- to be chafoin 22/06/18, 20:32Fight effectively against slugs! View the latest post Answers 114 Views 3466
- nico239 22/06/18, 20:00Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 99 Views 1684
- Christophe 22/06/18, 16:21Manufacture a multilayer tube straightener. View the latest post Answers 7 Views 176
- Diabolorent 22/06/18, 08:06New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 41 Views 1945
- Remundo 21/06/18, 22:51Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 42 Views 4551
- olivier75 21/06/18, 20:18The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 449 Views 17962
- Did67 21/06/18, 08:07The garden of the lazy brothers! View the latest post Answers 56 Views 2692
- nico239 21/06/18, 00:19Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 57 Views 1108
- izentrop 20/06/18, 23:43Cold roof or hot roof? View the latest post Answers 5 Views 378
- perseus 20/06/18, 17:39Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono! View the latest post Answers 381 Views 17062
- Ahmed 20/06/18, 11:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 74 Views 1325
I answer the initial publication of Christopher, above.
I was aware of this site relatively recently, I landed somehow,
and I have not read everything yet.
I'm retired, located on the northern Ardèche, I worked primarily in transportation,
alternately as a truck driver and as a diesel mechanic.
I always felt like the diesel engine,
However, since the appearance of the very high injection pressure,
I neglected -Without of time-to keep abreast of this evolution of injection pumps.
I started hearing about -by oral and few écrits- in the mid sixties,
the addition of water for the improvement of combustion in engines,
and thus for improving their thermal efficiency.
I always had the idea of trying to do some testing fixtures in this direction,
but for lack of time I am never set myself.
I am responding here to the idea of gathering and complementary know-how,
through a kind of potluck.
Without advance me more I would say it seems to be an interesting option.
I live next to salon de provence.
I have a 1.9D Clio.
full of friend who tinker in mechanics)
I do not have
too much time
mechanical knowledge (yes IT)
so if some of you are doing a demonstration in the southeast, I will arrange to come see how it works, and try later.
Bonne continuation alx
- I discovered econologic
- posts: 1
- Registration: 12/04/08, 11:57
- Location: Rhone Alps 40 km north of Grenoble
I saw your message about your 858 2 achievements on CVs and tractor, I'm in the same geographical area as you, can we meet?
A more Alain.
- Grand Econologue
- posts: 1458
- Registration: 27/08/08, 15:42
- Location: Provence
- x 64
- Contact :
My engineering knowledge is quite limited except in the field of horse-drawn mechanical!
That said, as curious qu'opiniâtre handyman and great before the Lord, and with associations active volunteer, I have a lot of contacts that may be useful!
I therefore add my modest contribution in the pig ... as would Master Capello!
- Similar topics
- Last message
Mercedes w140 50% Steam 35 15%% Rapeseed + Diesel electric motor
by sandbager » 28/08/15, 11:37
- 3 Replies
- 2807 views
Last message by jrneco
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1