- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:59The power (watt) of the man View the latest post Answers 18 Views 237
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:08Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 51 Views 1881
- Eric DUPONT 22/03/18, 08:35Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 75 Views 1812
- Flytox 22/03/18, 00:10[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12381 Views 1576467
- izentrop 21/03/18, 23:24Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 234 Views 32508
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:30Hydroquest tidal turbines View the latest post Answers 2 Views 21
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:15Solar road Ségolène laughing View the latest post Answers 122 Views 9807
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 20:21New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 6 Views 363
- green68 21/03/18, 18:43A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 45 Views 3204
- Ahmed 21/03/18, 18:16The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1279
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 17:06Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9819 Views 405673
- izentrop 21/03/18, 10:48Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective View the latest post Answers 150 Views 4282
- Remundo 21/03/18, 08:24air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years View the latest post Answers 3 Views 16545
- Did67 20/03/18, 14:15Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 22 Views 1543
- sen-no-sen 20/03/18, 11:02How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 4 Views 168
- dirk pitt 20/03/18, 10:11Oil: when there are more, there are still View the latest post Answers 87 Views 32677
- Stef72 19/03/18, 19:45A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 295 Views 15381
- Did67 19/03/18, 18:59A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 79 Views 5952
- Gaston 19/03/18, 11:57electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 407 Views 15737
- denis17 18/03/18, 17:20The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 66 Views 5381
- moinsdewatt 18/03/18, 14:05Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 32 Views 2817
- sen-no-sen 18/03/18, 13:27François Roddier, thermodynamics and society View the latest post Answers 404 Views 39252
- Did67 18/03/18, 11:03THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 22 Views 909
- Did67 18/03/18, 10:37Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 61 Views 9947
- BP86 17/03/18, 21:52Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3837
I answer the initial publication of Christopher, above.
J'ai eu connaissance de ce site il y a relativement peu de temps , je débarque en quelque sorte ,
et je n'ai pas encore tout lu .
I'm retired, located on the northern Ardèche, I worked primarily in transportation,
alternativement comme routier et comme mécanicien diéséliste .
I always felt like the diesel engine,
However, since the appearance of the very high injection pressure,
I neglected -Without of time-to keep abreast of this evolution of injection pumps.
I started hearing about -by oral and few écrits- in the mid sixties,
de l'adjonction d'eau pour l'amélioration de la combustion dans les moteurs ,
and thus for improving their thermal efficiency.
I always had the idea of trying to do some testing fixtures in this direction,
but for lack of time I am never set myself.
I am responding here to the idea of gathering and complementary know-how,
through a kind of potluck.
Without advance me more I would say it seems to be an interesting option.
I live next to salon de provence.
I have a 1.9D Clio.
full of friend who tinker in mechanics)
I do not have
too much time
mechanical knowledge (yes IT)
so if some of you are doing a demonstration in the southeast, I will arrange to come see how it works, and try later.
Bonne continuation alx
- I discovered econologic
- posts: 1
- Registration: 12/04/08, 11:57
- Location: Rhone Alps 40 km north of Grenoble
I saw your message about your 858 2 achievements on CVs and tractor, I'm in the same geographical area as you, can we meet?
A more Alain.
- Grand Econologue
- posts: 1431
- Registration: 27/08/08, 15:42
- Location: Provence
- x 56
- Contact :
My engineering knowledge is quite limited except in the field of horse-drawn mechanical!
That said, as curious qu'opiniâtre handyman and great before the Lord, and with associations active volunteer, I have a lot of contacts that may be useful!
I therefore add my modest contribution in the pig ... as would Master Capello!
- Similar topics
- Last message
Mercedes w140 50% Steam 35 15%% Rapeseed + Diesel electric motor
by sandbager » 28/08/15, 11:37
- 3 Replies
- 2608 views
Last message by jrneco
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1