Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsPantone engine in the Paris region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

Pantone engine in the Paris region

Unread Messageby Christophe » 08/11/04, 21:01

It is here that people living in the Paris region can be organized!

Thank you indicate in the 1er message:
- Your exact location
- The means (human financial equipment) you want to bring the building
- At what level you want to intervene in the "union"
- Remember to think of your friends who have may be no access to internet and speak on their behalf.
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 05 / 13, 09: 40, 2 edited once.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Dearcham » 10/11/04, 23:34

Marc 22 years of Parisian Suburbs (Near Orly airport)
I presented a project for the end of year (this year) at Jussieu retroffited a mower that works flawlessly (well I still have leakage problems but it works)
Right now I am also a 205 or I work with pals when I have time (and sub to descend incidentally).
On site I have a room that can be converted into a workshop (this is already well underway) .For now I have some stuff but it is expected to grow in coming months .I can do égalemetn thread / cut / weld almost anything as long as it is provided in advance.

The biggest pb being at the level of availability since I run all week and I work the we.

I finally if there are motivated people (s) we find niches :)
0 x
tof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby tof » 12/11/04, 01:23

Hello

Christophe, 35 years 94 creteil, electronicien (foreman of a large hi-video brand), I discovered the PANTONE process last we (!).
Free on Sunday and Monday (Sunday and Wednesday in a very short time), I am ready to invest myself in all forms (resources, time (within reasonable limits, forcing family), and financial).

I think we should at first, after having had contacts on this forum with say a dozen people minimum, do a physical encounter with the people of the region. (Deja, I'm not far from Marc above!).

A+

tof
0 x
Marshal
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Marshal » 12/11/04, 10:28

Near Versailles, some tests on the Pantone + or - evidence, little financial means, but a local with equipment (tower, welding stations, etc.) available time for serious hand.
0 x
WORLDBAK
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby WORLDBAK » 19/11/04, 21:19

LAGNY / MARNE 77400
30ANS
OPPORTUNITY TO MAKING ANY CUSTOM PARTS ALL MATERIALS IN HIGH ACCURACY
0 x

snono
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby snono » 23/11/04, 10:28

25 years
Villiers sur Marne in Val de Marne

Training computer scientist.

Well motivated, diverse knowledge, fast learning.

I debuted my 1er trials mower early 2005

I have some friends interrested by the project, and I am gradually Team in equipment and various tools.
I am willing to rencotrer people, the cause of Pantone should we federer.

Ecologist in the soul, I believe in the human being, even if it is capable of the worst unfortunately
0 x
spin_out_lf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby spin_out_lf » 24/11/04, 15:37

Hello,

For now, I have not too much time (all baby pink + job), but I have a VW Passat Turbo Diesel 1991. The engine is running properly, but too small to be usable electrical problems every day.
Rather than the scrap, I offer this car to recover the engine and make it a "lab PMC".
The car runs on its own, but it must start with the cables (the battery is dead).

Otherwise to introduce myself a little more, I 34 years I Viroflay (78). I am a computer, but sometimes I remember that I have a F1 tray (mechanical manufacturing) ;-).

If you are interested in the car, let me know before the end of the year if it starts to breakage.

cordialement,
Loïc
0 x
LibresEnsemble
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby LibresEnsemble » 24/11/04, 18:08

You also converted to the info ... "F1A tray for me"

:-)

I think that your advertisement will soon be interested in the world

I also want to inform people about the reason and the urgent need to develop this type of system ...
and thus communicate ACTIVELY

must flood the web and wake everyone ...

You'll see why in the following message

it speaks of "peakoil"

https://www.econologie.com/forums/unissons-n ... vt240.html

Thank you everyone to do everything he can ...
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 30/11/04, 00:04

Hello,
I am near Fontainebleau in the 77. I have a garage with some tools but no soldering station (not yet). I tinker a little in mechanics. I have little free time (I have 3 children) but I can move in the Paris region or welcome people on weekends to share experiences or help.
Financially I think I can participate in the vicinity of € 50 but first I wish to know a little more structure and objectives of the Assos for the Paris region.

I did not realize pantone mounting.

A+

Fabrice Khedadi
4 road Machault
77870 Vulaines sur seine.
My laptop: 06 11 24 96 77
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
ppiment
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby ppiment » 18/09/05, 17:53

Hello,

I live in the door of holy nails and would like to be part of a team of espérimentation.J'ai in auto mechanics concepts.
Thank you in advance
0 x