- Christophe 24/05/18, 03:00Lilium, the plane electric drone taxi flies away! View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1103
- Christophe 24/05/18, 01:33Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 29 Views 102
- Christophe 24/05/18, 01:21Slug View the latest post Answers 18 Views 204
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 01:00Clay ground View the latest post Answers 4 Views 64
- guibnd 24/05/18, 00:50Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 627 Views 24106
- nico239 24/05/18, 00:11The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 394 Views 15568
- to be chafoin 23/05/18, 23:49A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 37 Views 546
- nico239 23/05/18, 23:46Yanni or Laurel the buzzz of the moment View the latest post Answers 1 Views 10
- Eric DUPONT 23/05/18, 23:28Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 365 Views 10283
- Flytox 23/05/18, 23:18[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12551 Views 1628712
- Christophe 23/05/18, 22:58How many nuclear power plant + to ride electric? View the latest post Answers 83 Views 17885
- Ahmed 23/05/18, 22:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 18 Views 160
- calousorb 23/05/18, 22:52Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10286 Views 468056
- urok 23/05/18, 22:27Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 1 Views 14
- izentrop 23/05/18, 21:49Bread, its history, the reflection of our society View the latest post Answers 7 Views 123
- SixK 23/05/18, 11:36Limitation 70 km / h on the device View the latest post Answers 125 Views 31503
- Diabolorent 23/05/18, 10:46New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 9 Views 902
- Did67 22/05/18, 19:55The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 290 Views 14861
- Ahmed 22/05/18, 19:54Grass as fuel View the latest post Answers 80 Views 1640
- Petrus 22/05/18, 19:40World Energy 2030 projection: reminders for dreamers View the latest post Answers 49 Views 19002
- SEIRMIC 22/05/18, 12:34Is it possible to connect photovoltaic 250w - 24 volts with two batteries 12V40Ah? View the latest post Answers 3 Views 80
- Christophe 22/05/18, 11:49Philosophy: Some quotes to ponder View the latest post Answers 90 Views 78902
- SEIRMIC 22/05/18, 11:45Why does not my 100W Solar Panel fail to charge my two small 12 40Ah solar batteries? View the latest post Answers 67 Views 5611
- Janic 22/05/18, 08:36food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 131 Views 6352
- Regismu 22/05/18, 07:16Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 282 Views 74652
Tof in 2004 wrote: Hello
Christophe, 35 years 94 creteil, electronicien (foreman of a large hi-video brand), I discovered the PANTONE process last we (!).
Free on Sunday and Monday (Sunday and Wednesday in a very short time), I am ready to invest myself in all forms (resources, time (within reasonable limits, forcing family), and financial).
I think we should at first, after having had contacts on this forum with say a dozen people minimum, do a physical encounter with the people of the region. (Deja, I'm not far from Marc above!).
I returned after almost 2 year absence .
I missed the appointment?
If there are motivated people, I vieu Recycling a single cylinder engine Bernard 2OO cm3 4 time running (try the super-leaded) partion to hack. I have very little space at home (but small garden) and have absolutely nothing to work mechanics. The motor has nothing to load, it comes on a toothed wheel chain.
Being currently unemployed, I have free time.
If people are motivated, contact me by PM or on my mail: zetofzone "at" gmail.com.
PS: I am also very interested in the production of hydrogen by water electrolysis. In addition it is more in my abilities (electronics).
Pierre, now in management and computer science master, I love DIY. I am very curious. I want to see what has been done concretely, so if there are people who are being DIY or have finished I will be delighted to meet them and to spin a hand if possible.
I hope my computer knowledge can help make these innovations more efficient but also better now disseminate information on the subject.
see you soon.
I am motivated by the Pantone system unfortunately I am not a fine technician but I can bring a test vehicle (golf 2 gasoline) and make sure to update the test subjects so that only raises more questions about the pantone and all is clear.
The title of this post is Caring
I have a job right now but hey! At the same time it gives you an idea of my background, even if I do not just put everything on a small CV lol.
Main activity station on automotive manufacturing and assembly equipment (CNOMO standards).
(Robotics, vending machines, continuous handling, etc.)
low current (data transport, optical fiber and copper)
Managing teams Construction & responsibility
Welding: MIG ARC-TIG- AUTOGENE
Mechanical engines and heavy equipment
Assembly, Lifting, Heavy Handling
Boiler making, Metalwork
Soft: TTX, Spreadsheets, electronic diagram.
Hard: installation, repair, update.
English (Basic technical reading)
Less pollution is already a great result
It's been a while now that I travel your site and forum and that I hallucinates about your work and especially their results ^^ but every time that I was talking about me I n 'that was attracting scorn and rejection when that dice I was explaining the principle of "Pantone" and especially nearby the mécanniciens: S, so I have too often pushed this desire to know more see m 'put by saying "anyway if it really worked the manufacturers the series would install and propose the installation kits compatible for all vehicles on the market! "
But over time after having done extensive research over the net on different topics like Kennedy, Clearstream, the 11 September and his hunt for bin ladden to how dubious, Patrice Lumumba, Chernobyl etc. etc. etc. ...
J 'stop there but this little list of topics untoward but how important to the story is far from exostive you will doubt you ^^ but I do not embetterais you with that here I promise, there has other sites and forums for that
In short all this to say that my way of thinking about how our politicians, bankers and lobbies govern us and evolve our society A RADICALALLY CHANGE !!!
And after seeing as several videos on google video or dailymotion of examples that work very well on vehicles like the R21 JT FT1 or more recently the communal car on france3 and it was the same ... If the declic councils s' put there now ... ^^
I have learned there is a splendid 2 months now Toyota Previa 1993 8 ESSENCE contains real seats with 150 000 KM on the odometer and set apart the catalyst changed all rolls on this vehicle!
We have paid € 2000 ... but revenge consumption is spectacular! 13L 15L / 100KM has an urban cycle: S so it's natural that I have started thinking about this and I have very quickly install a "ECOBOX" but I must admit that its economy remains very small in the end. ..
So after a long reflection I intend to try my luck with this process to how promoter!
On the other hand small hic, I am technitien informatique and my knowledge in terms of mechanics have stopped on my Mobylette 103 LC which go back to 10 years now ...
On the other hand I have 2 friends who do a lot of work that could help me and who are quite willing (and they would count on it if the editing was done concluding on my Previa ^^)
Otherwise, I reside in the Paris region (94) which will help I hope
Regarding the budget it seemed to me that for about 100 € a model Pantone was realizable but if a perfect optimization of the process is more expensive I would not be looking, finally no more 500 € noplus (remark I have not read Maximum price notplus ^^) even if when you consume like my Previa one learns quickly to relative
PS: Do you think that in terms of feasibility the fact that the engine is located under the driver's seat is a problem?
Good on this I apologize for the mini novel lol and I am waiting for your opinion on my project!
- posts: 46921
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 393
- Contact :
T3RPR  wrote: But whenever I spoke about it I only attracted mockery and rejection as soon as I explained the principle of the "Pantone" and this especially to the mechanics: S, so I have too often rejected this desire of 'To find out more about putting me in by telling me "anyway if it really works the builders would install it as standard and would offer compatible installation kits for all the vehicles on the market!"
The "classic" reaction of the "Si ca marcheait ca saurait". In the same way we can quote: "The Earth is flat", "The heaviest that the air can not fly" ... etc etc ... It is not far from the mental fachism ...
Psychologists surely know how to put learned words on this type of behavior ... Fear of novelty? Fear of being challenged? Fear of confessing his mistakes ... etc etc ... Let's not be the subject ...
I hope that the recent Press Conference of Vitry "Closes the valves" to our detractors ...More info here
For your project, I suggest you start reading in detail this part of the forums: https://www.econologie.com/forums/experiment ... -vf42.html
But know that petrol engines are less advantageous than diesel engines to receive a doping with water (no regulation)
- Similar topics
- Last message
Mercedes w140 50% Steam 35 15%% Rapeseed + Diesel electric motor
by sandbager » 28/08/15, 11:37
- 3 Replies
- 2747 views
Last message by jrneco
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests