- Janic 17/07/18, 19:59The Earth in 200 Millions of Years? View the latest post Answers 64 Views 4163
- Janic 17/07/18, 19:33The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 14 Views 354
- nico239 17/07/18, 17:01Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 152 Views 3543
- jpbord 17/07/18, 16:36The "Garden of Lazy" in Dordogne View the latest post Answers 139 Views 10817
- Did67 17/07/18, 16:1837 Lazy Vegetable Seed View the latest post Answers 2 Views 31
- Janic 17/07/18, 16:18France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 71 Views 1971
- to be chafoin 17/07/18, 16:00Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10886 Views 519111
- Janic 17/07/18, 16:00Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 741
- mca37 17/07/18, 15:45The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 383 Views 20750
- QuentinDida 17/07/18, 11:24P (otager) of P (arouseux) P (artaged) in Champagne View the latest post Answers 26 Views 737
- nico239 17/07/18, 02:22The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 96 Views 4395
- thibr 16/07/18, 22:08Pv + micro-inverters = heat DHW ... View the latest post Answers 5 Views 86
- izentrop 16/07/18, 19:43Aero Solar Tour: Central aerothermal Edgar Nazare View the latest post Answers 105 Views 44506
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1667779
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 482
- izentrop 15/07/18, 00:33CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 2446
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4726
- Remundo 14/07/18, 11:36Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5295
- Christophe 13/07/18, 22:02manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 171 Views 69473
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 530
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1292
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 7018
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 307
- izentrop 11/07/18, 18:35Troubleshooting dishwasher (cycling pump) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 194
- Moindreffor 11/07/18, 14:12A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 107 Views 9523
Tof in 2004 wrote: Hello
Christophe, 35 years 94 creteil, electronicien (foreman of a large hi-video brand), I discovered the PANTONE process last we (!).
Free on Sunday and Monday (Sunday and Wednesday in a very short time), I am ready to invest myself in all forms (resources, time (within reasonable limits, forcing family), and financial).
I think we should at first, after having had contacts on this forum with say a dozen people minimum, do a physical encounter with the people of the region. (Deja, I'm not far from Marc above!).
I returned after almost 2 year absence .
I missed the appointment?
If there are motivated people, I vieu Recycling a single cylinder engine Bernard 2OO cm3 4 time running (try the super-leaded) partion to hack. I have very little space at home (but small garden) and have absolutely nothing to work mechanics. The motor has nothing to load, it comes on a toothed wheel chain.
Being currently unemployed, I have free time.
If people are motivated, contact me by PM or on my mail: zetofzone "at" gmail.com.
PS: I am also very interested in the production of hydrogen by water electrolysis. In addition it is more in my abilities (electronics).
Pierre, now in management and computer science master, I love DIY. I am very curious. I want to see what has been done concretely, so if there are people who are being DIY or have finished I will be delighted to meet them and to spin a hand if possible.
I hope my computer knowledge can help make these innovations more efficient but also better now disseminate information on the subject.
see you soon.
I am motivated by the Pantone system unfortunately I am not a fine technician but I can bring a test vehicle (golf 2 gasoline) and make sure to update the test subjects so that only raises more questions about the pantone and all is clear.
The title of this post is Caring
I have a job right now but hey! At the same time it gives you an idea of my background, even if I do not just put everything on a small CV lol.
Main activity station on automotive manufacturing and assembly equipment (CNOMO standards).
(Robotics, vending machines, continuous handling, etc.)
low current (data transport, optical fiber and copper)
Managing teams Construction & responsibility
Welding: MIG ARC-TIG- AUTOGENE
Mechanical engines and heavy equipment
Assembly, Lifting, Heavy Handling
Boiler making, Metalwork
Soft: TTX, Spreadsheets, electronic diagram.
Hard: installation, repair, update.
English (Basic technical reading)
Less pollution is already a great result
It's been a while now that I travel your site and forum and that I hallucinates about your work and especially their results ^^ but every time that I was talking about me I n 'that was attracting scorn and rejection when that dice I was explaining the principle of "Pantone" and especially nearby the mécanniciens: S, so I have too often pushed this desire to know more see m 'put by saying "anyway if it really worked the manufacturers the series would install and propose the installation kits compatible for all vehicles on the market! "
But over time after having done extensive research over the net on different topics like Kennedy, Clearstream, the 11 September and his hunt for bin ladden to how dubious, Patrice Lumumba, Chernobyl etc. etc. etc. ...
J 'stop there but this little list of topics untoward but how important to the story is far from exostive you will doubt you ^^ but I do not embetterais you with that here I promise, there has other sites and forums for that
In short all this to say that my way of thinking about how our politicians, bankers and lobbies govern us and evolve our society A RADICALALLY CHANGE !!!
And after seeing as several videos on google video or dailymotion of examples that work very well on vehicles like the R21 JT FT1 or more recently the communal car on france3 and it was the same ... If the declic councils s' put there now ... ^^
I have learned there is a splendid 2 months now Toyota Previa 1993 8 ESSENCE contains real seats with 150 000 KM on the odometer and set apart the catalyst changed all rolls on this vehicle!
We have paid € 2000 ... but revenge consumption is spectacular! 13L 15L / 100KM has an urban cycle: S so it's natural that I have started thinking about this and I have very quickly install a "ECOBOX" but I must admit that its economy remains very small in the end. ..
So after a long reflection I intend to try my luck with this process to how promoter!
On the other hand small hic, I am technitien informatique and my knowledge in terms of mechanics have stopped on my Mobylette 103 LC which go back to 10 years now ...
On the other hand I have 2 friends who do a lot of work that could help me and who are quite willing (and they would count on it if the editing was done concluding on my Previa ^^)
Otherwise, I reside in the Paris region (94) which will help I hope
Regarding the budget it seemed to me that for about 100 € a model Pantone was realizable but if a perfect optimization of the process is more expensive I would not be looking, finally no more 500 € noplus (remark I have not read Maximum price notplus ^^) even if when you consume like my Previa one learns quickly to relative
PS: Do you think that in terms of feasibility the fact that the engine is located under the driver's seat is a problem?
Good on this I apologize for the mini novel lol and I am waiting for your opinion on my project!
- posts: 47028
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 409
- Contact :
T3RPR  wrote: But whenever I spoke about it I only attracted mockery and rejection as soon as I explained the principle of the "Pantone" and this especially to the mechanics: S, so I have too often rejected this desire of 'To find out more about putting me in by telling me "anyway if it really works the builders would install it as standard and would offer compatible installation kits for all the vehicles on the market!"
The "classic" reaction of the "Si ca marcheait ca saurait". In the same way we can quote: "The Earth is flat", "The heaviest that the air can not fly" ... etc etc ... It is not far from the mental fachism ...
Psychologists surely know how to put learned words on this type of behavior ... Fear of novelty? Fear of being challenged? Fear of confessing his mistakes ... etc etc ... Let's not be the subject ...
I hope that the recent Press Conference of Vitry "Closes the valves" to our detractors ...More info here
For your project, I suggest you start reading in detail this part of the forums: https://www.econologie.com/forums/experiment ... -vf42.html
But know that petrol engines are less advantageous than diesel engines to receive a doping with water (no regulation)
- Similar topics
- Last message
Mercedes w140 50% Steam 35 15%% Rapeseed + Diesel electric motor
by sandbager » 28/08/15, 11:37
- 3 Replies
- 2913 views
Last message by jrneco
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2