- gildas 17 / 03 / 18, 13: 58Water injection competing in 80 years View the latest post Answers 70 Views 57681
- Gébé 17 / 03 / 18, 13: 36THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 20 Views 580
- moinsdewatt 17 / 03 / 18, 13: 36Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 50 Views 912
- moinsdewatt 17 / 03 / 18, 13: 31electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 405 Views 15429
- Ahmed 17 / 03 / 18, 09: 44Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 194 Views 31335
- Did67 17 / 03 / 18, 08: 24Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 58 Views 9409
- Phil532140 17 / 03 / 18, 07: 55Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 49 Views 1505
- denis17 16 / 03 / 18, 23: 20New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 3 Views 117
- Carl 16 / 03 / 18, 21: 54Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9782 Views 402294
- Flytox 16 / 03 / 18, 20: 46[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12366 Views 1574078
- Carl 16 / 03 / 18, 20: 02The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 225 Views 9333
- Carl 16 / 03 / 18, 19: 49The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 64 Views 4853
- Stef72 16 / 03 / 18, 13: 16A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 294 Views 15207
- Christophe 15 / 03 / 18, 22: 12Curitiba city men View the latest post Answers 7 Views 13653
- olivier75 15 / 03 / 18, 19: 46The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 347 Views 12038
- Christophe 15 / 03 / 18, 00: 46Growth and energy: for Stephen Hawking, Earth will be a Fireball in 2600 ... View the latest post Answers 30 Views 918
- chatelot16 14 / 03 / 18, 21: 17Cash Investigation: the scandals of water! (corruption OTV VEOLIA, SIAAP ...!?!) View the latest post Answers 6 Views 200
- moinsdewatt 13 / 03 / 18, 19: 52The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 113 Views 11242
- moinsdewatt 13 / 03 / 18, 19: 05Roll with cheaper natural gas View the latest post Answers 75 Views 38607
- izentrop 13 / 03 / 18, 16: 35How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 1 Views 79
- Christophe 13 / 03 / 18, 16: 14Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video View the latest post Answers 45 Views 34252
- lilian07 13 / 03 / 18, 12: 28Poolex pool heat pump for heating home? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 17321
- SixK 13 / 03 / 18, 10: 39What the BRF tree or evergreen? View the latest post Answers 13 Views 2958
- Christophe 13 / 03 / 18, 10: 15The aerovoltaic, a revolution View the latest post Answers 4 Views 205
- Janic 13 / 03 / 18, 10: 00An application to easily analyze what you eat: YUKA View the latest post Answers 5 Views 198
- I learn econologic
- posts: 12
- Registration: 10 / 11 / 04, 23: 21
- Location: Paris RP south
- Contact :
Tof in 2004 wrote: Hello
Christophe, 35 years 94 creteil, electronicien (foreman of a large hi-video brand), I discovered the PANTONE process last we (!).
Free on Sunday and Monday (Sunday and Wednesday in a very short time), I am ready to invest myself in all forms (resources, time (within reasonable limits, forcing family), and financial).
I think we should at first, after having had contacts on this forum with say a dozen people minimum, do a physical encounter with the people of the region. (Deja, I'm not far from Marc above!).
I returned after almost 2 year absence .
I missed the appointment?
If there are motivated people, I vieu Recycling a single cylinder engine Bernard 2OO cm3 4 time running (try the super-leaded) partion to hack. I have very little space at home (but small garden) and have absolutely nothing to work mechanics. The motor has nothing to load, it comes on a toothed wheel chain.
Etant actuellement au chomage, j'ai du temps libre.
If people are motivated, contact me by PM or on my mail: zetofzone "at" gmail.com.
PS: I am also very interested in the production of hydrogen by water electrolysis. In addition it is more in my abilities (electronics).
Pierre, now in management and computer science master, I love DIY. I am very curious. I want to see what has been done concretely, so if there are people who are being DIY or have finished I will be delighted to meet them and to spin a hand if possible.
I hope my computer knowledge can help make these innovations more efficient but also better now disseminate information on the subject.
see you soon.
I am motivated by the Pantone system unfortunately I am not a fine technician but I can bring a test vehicle (golf 2 gasoline) and make sure to update the test subjects so that only raises more questions about the pantone and all is clear.
- I understand econologic
- posts: 116
- Registration: 08 / 03 / 06, 20: 29
- Location: Val d'Oise
The title of this post is Caring
I have a job right now but hey! At the same time it gives you an idea of my background, even if I do not just put everything on a small CV lol.
Poste principal d'activité sur les équipements de fabrication et de montage d’automobiles (normes CNOMO).
(Robotics, vending machines, continuous handling, etc.)
low current (data transport, optical fiber and copper)
Managing teams Construction & responsibility
Welding: MIG ARC-TIG- AUTOGENE
Mechanical engines and heavy equipment
Assembly, Lifting, Heavy Handling
Boiler making, Metalwork
Soft: TTX, Spreadsheets, electronic diagram.
Hard: installation, repair, update.
English (Basic technical reading)
Less pollution is already a great result
It's been a while now that I travel your site and forum and that I hallucinates about your work and especially their results ^^ but every time that I was talking about me I n 'that was attracting scorn and rejection when that dice I was explaining the principle of "Pantone" and especially nearby the mécanniciens: S, so I have too often pushed this desire to know more see m 'put by saying "anyway if it really worked the manufacturers the series would install and propose the installation kits compatible for all vehicles on the market! "
But over time after having done extensive research over the net on different topics like Kennedy, Clearstream, the 11 September and his hunt for bin ladden to how dubious, Patrice Lumumba, Chernobyl etc. etc. etc. ...
J 'stop there but this little list of topics untoward but how important to the story is far from exostive you will doubt you ^^ but I do not embetterais you with that here I promise, there has other sites and forums for that
Bref tout cela pour dire que ma façon de penser sur comment nos politiciens,banquiers et lobbys nous gouvernent et font évoluer notre société A RADICALEMENT CHANGE!!!
And after seeing as several videos on google video or dailymotion of examples that work very well on vehicles like the R21 JT FT1 or more recently the communal car on france3 and it was the same ... If the declic councils s' put there now ... ^^
I have learned there is a splendid 2 months now Toyota Previa 1993 8 ESSENCE contains real seats with 150 000 KM on the odometer and set apart the catalyst changed all rolls on this vehicle!
We have paid € 2000 ... but revenge consumption is spectacular! 13L 15L / 100KM has an urban cycle: S so it's natural that I have started thinking about this and I have very quickly install a "ECOBOX" but I must admit that its economy remains very small in the end. ..
So after a long reflection I intend to try my luck with this process to how promoter!
On the other hand small hic, I am technitien informatique and my knowledge in terms of mechanics have stopped on my Mobylette 103 LC which go back to 10 years now ...
On the other hand I have 2 friends who do a lot of work that could help me and who are quite willing (and they would count on it if the editing was done concluding on my Previa ^^)
Otherwise, I reside in the Paris region (94) which will help I hope
Regarding the budget it seemed to me that for about 100 € a model Pantone was realizable but if a perfect optimization of the process is more expensive I would not be looking, finally no more 500 € noplus (remark I have not read Maximum price notplus ^^) even if when you consume like my Previa one learns quickly to relative
PS: Do you think that in terms of feasibility the fact that the engine is located under the driver's seat is a problem?
Good on this I apologize for the mini novel lol and I am waiting for your opinion on my project!
- posts: 46802
- Registration: 10 / 02 / 03, 14: 06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 385
- Contact :
T3RPR  wrote: But whenever I spoke about it I only attracted mockery and rejection as soon as I explained the principle of the "Pantone" and this especially to the mechanics: S, so I have too often rejected this desire of 'To find out more about putting me in by telling me "anyway if it really works the builders would install it as standard and would offer compatible installation kits for all the vehicles on the market!"
The "classic" reaction of the "Si ca marcheait ca saurait". In the same way we can quote: "The Earth is flat", "The heaviest that the air can not fly" ... etc etc ... It is not far from the mental fachism ...
Psychologists surely know how to put learned words on this type of behavior ... Fear of novelty? Fear of being challenged? Fear of confessing his mistakes ... etc etc ... Let's not be the subject ...
I hope that the recent Press Conference of Vitry "Closes the valves" to our detractors ...More info here
For your project, I suggest you start reading in detail this part of the forums: https://www.econologie.com/forums/experiment ... -vf42.html
But know that petrol engines are less advantageous than diesel engines to receive a doping with water (no regulation)
- Similar topics
- Last message
Mercedes w140 50% Steam 35 15%% Rapeseed + Diesel electric motor
by sandbager "28 / 08 / 15, 11: 37
- 3 Replies
- 2604 views
Last message by jrneco
View the latest post
11 / 03 / 16, 20: 29
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1