Pantone engine in the Paris region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
ecolo91
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ecolo91 » 26/10/05, 22:09

Hello,

I am in the 91 (montgeron) limit 94 villeneuve St georges / creteil / houses alfort,
I will be very interested to meet people who made a pantone?

please
0 x
pumaperso
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pumaperso » 16/11/05, 10:41

Good morning all ,
I am very interested in the realization of a pantone motor for 2cv.

I have my own DIY pavilion. (I restore the 2cv)

I have motor in advance.

I am from South 92 (antony)

you can reach me on my mail

pumaperso@yahoo.fr

I am completely beginner on the pantone system.

please
0 x
ope77190
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by ope77190 » 17/11/05, 16:47

living area of ​​Melun, 77

available in the company of an experienced mechanic

Electronic training and hacking

Offers a first electronic contract to define the objectives because we must not forget the objective.

joingnable on messaging.

ope.77190@laposte.net
0 x
GMX972
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by GMX972 » 02/12/05, 15:09

Hello everyone,

I am looking to make my little Pentone. Free WE. Val d'Oise but I can move if necessary. (95)
All for self help.
0 x
athieu78
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by athieu78 » 04/12/05, 22:35

Hello,

I live in the 78, near Mantes-la-Jolie. I am looking to build a Pantone engine with the help of someone who has engine experience, or with someone who has a place to build one and a little hardware (like soldering iron, drill ... ).

I can offer a financial contribution to the project, and even if I'm not very mechanical, I think I can help out.

I talked about the engine to some friends who seem to be tempted by the construction of a Pantone engine. In fact, I only need a competent person with the equipment and a place to build this famous engine.

As for the staff, I noticed that another Mantois would be interested in the project as well. I hope he found someone to associate with ...

I'm waiting for your answers
0 x
oscar89
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by oscar89 » 03/02/06, 19:17

Hello to all aprenti retrofiteur :D in the north of Yonne research colleagues for shared the passion of the pantone god,

I introduce myself Oscar 34 years, I work in the climatic engineering 8)
0 x
pantoniser in grass!
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 16/04/06, 10:04

Hi it's Peter my name.
I live Pontault Combault in Seine et Marne 25km from Paris. I mounted a Pantone 100% on a motor 110cc mini motorcycle and then tested it in water doping. Then I switched to water doping on a Super 5 1,4 gasoline.

Despite the many editing I have done we can not say that I am an expert Pantone because for now I have only once 0,5km economy 100km. Parcontre I can help you to give advice on the assembly of the reactor.
0 x
coyote2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by coyote2 » 08/05/06, 16:57

Hello,

The Pantone reactor interest me enormously. But not a good welder, I stayed to the water supply pipe joints. (All alone, I know I would not do any good.)

I followed an internship M Pochon: Water doping a diesel car (with instead of rod steel balls).

When I saw him, he wanted to experiment with simple ball play (silica) to have no magnetic field problem. (Battery for the heart, credit card ...).

Well, I'm looking for people in the area Montlucon (where I currently work) in the Paris region or in the Aube, near Troyes.

Otherwise, I tried the aquafuel: I noticed (after pumping like a shadock) than for hydrogen, you need special bottles for storage.

And I interress me biogas.

Ludovic
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 08/05/06, 21:44

coyote2 wrote:
I followed an internship M Pochon: Water doping a diesel car (with instead of rod steel balls).

When I saw him, he wanted to experiment with simple ball play (silica) to have no magnetic field problem. (Battery for the heart, credit card ...).

Hello Ludo

Do you have some conso info with the marbles? Would it appear that the turbulence is better than a simple rod.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
coyote2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by coyote2 » 21/05/06, 21:15

Indeed, it seems that the balls are more interresting at several levels:

The problem of magnetization.

With the rod, it is often necessary to place the reactor vertically so that the reactor can operate in case of disturbance of the magnetic field (magma movements during an earthquake, for example). With the balls we do not have this problem.

And indeed, it seems that placing balls that turn in one direction, the others in the other can create different magnetic fields.

But to answer these questions, we should talk to people like Hutchinson (Canada)!

Finally, the fact of trying silica beads seemed extremely interesting (provided that the balls do not break rotating, which would be unfortunate for the engine) because the magnetic field would be, according to M Pochon less intense, but sufficient for the reaction that one seeks to provoke.

I would try to join his association to know if his experience worked and especially if it is possible to remake a new internship with him.
0 x