Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsPantone engine in the Paris region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
ecolo91
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby ecolo91 » 26/10/05, 22:09

Hello,

I am in the 91 (Montgeron) limit 94 Villeneuve St Georges / Creteil / Maisons Alfort,
I will be very interested to meet people who made a pantone?

merci
0 x

pumaperso
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby pumaperso » 16/11/05, 10:41

Hello everyone ,
I am very interresse by the realization of a pantone engine 2cv.

I have my own DIY pavilion. (I restores 2cv)

I have motor in advance.

I am from 92 south (antony)

you can reach me on my mail

pumaperso@yahoo.fr

I completemnt debutant on the Pantone system.

merci
0 x
ope77190
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby ope77190 » 17/11/05, 16:47

capita area of ​​Melun, 77

available in the company sometimes a mecanicier Experienced

Electronic training and hack

Offers a touts first contcat elctronique to define the objectifscar must not forget the objective.

joingnable on messaging.

ope.77190@laposte.net
0 x
GMX972
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby GMX972 » 02/12/05, 15:09

Hello everyone,

I am trying to make my little Pentone. Add the weekend. Val d'Oise me but I can move if necessary. (95)
Quite Caring.
0 x
athieu78
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby athieu78 » 04/12/05, 22:35

Hello,

I live in 78, near Mantes-la-Jolie. I am looking to build a Pantone engine with the help of someone who has experience of the engine, or with someone who has a place to build one and some material (iron type solder, drill ... ).

I can offer a financial contribution to the project, and even if I'm not very mechanical, I think I can help out.

I spoke of the engine to a few friends who seem to be tempted by the construction of a PMS motor. In fact, I lack more than a competent person with the equipment and a place to build this famous engine.

In terms of personnel, I also noticed that another Mantois would be interested also by the project. I hope he has found someone to partner ...

I await your answers
0 x

oscar89
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby oscar89 » 03/02/06, 19:17

Hello all aprenti rétrofiteur :D in northern Yonne search for colleagues shared passion pantone god,

I come Oscar 34 years I work in the HVAC 8)
0 x
pantoniseur grass!
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby PITMIX » 16/04/06, 10:04

Hi this is my first name Peter.
I live Pontault Combault Seine et Marne 25km of Paris. I mounted a Pantone 100% on a mini motorcycle engine 110cc then tested it in water doping. Then I switched to water doping on a Super 5 1,4 gasoline.

Despite of the many montages I can not do that I am an expert from Pantone because right now I have achieved that once 0,5L of Economics on 100km. Parcontre I can help you to give advice on the installation of the reactor.
0 x
coyote2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby coyote2 » 08/05/06, 16:57

Hello,

The Pantone reactor interest me enormously. But not a good welder, I stayed to the water supply pipe joints. (All alone, I know I would not do any good.)

I followed an internship M Pochon: Water doping a diesel car (with instead of rod steel balls).

When I saw him, he wanted to experiment with simple ball play (silica) to have no magnetic field problem. (Battery for the heart, credit card ...).

Well, I'm looking for people in the area Montlucon (where I currently work) in the Paris region or in the Aube, near Troyes.

Otherwise, I tried the aquafuel: I noticed (after pumping like a shadock) than for hydrogen, you need special bottles for storage.

And I interress me biogas.

Ludovic
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby lau » 08/05/06, 21:44

coyote2 wrote:
I followed an internship M Pochon: Water doping a diesel car (with instead of rod steel balls).

When I saw him, he wanted to experiment with simple ball play (silica) to have no magnetic field problem. (Battery for the heart, credit card ...).

Hello Ludo

you have information to conso with the balls? parrait it the turbulance is better than a single stem.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
coyote2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby coyote2 » 21/05/06, 21:15

Indeed, it appears that the balls are more interresting several levels:

The problem of magnetization.

With the stem, it is often necessary to place the reactor vertically to the reactor can operate in case of disturbance of the magnetic field (magma movement during an earthquake for example). With the balls were not the problem.

And indeed, it seems that placing beads that turn one into a sense, the other in the other can create different magnetic fields.

But to answer these questions, we should talk to people like Hutchinson (Canada)!

Finally, the fact of trying silica beads seemed extremely interesting to me (if the balls do not break turning, which would be untoward for the engine) because the magnetic field is, according to M Pochon less intense but sufficient for the reaction that one seeks to provoke.

I would try to join his association whether his experiment worked and especially if it is possible to make a new course with him.
0 x