- nico239 26/05/18, 00:17Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 83 Views 563
- Flytox 25/05/18, 23:22[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12559 Views 1630026
- sen-no-sen 25/05/18, 23:05Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 34 Views 306
- Remundo 25/05/18, 23:01Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 41 Views 3940
- izentrop 25/05/18, 22:55Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 30 Views 2106
- urok 25/05/18, 22:51Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 16 Views 178
- Did67 25/05/18, 22:23New kitchen garden lazy (Schiltigheim 67300) View the latest post Answers 6 Views 108
- moinsdewatt 25/05/18, 20:05The tidal test future Paimpol-Bréhat park underway View the latest post Answers 18 Views 7557
- Ahmed 25/05/18, 20:04Savings thanks to photovoltaics View the latest post Answers 3 Views 35
- Ahmed 25/05/18, 19:50#USTE: All immortal? (Transhumanism and philosophy) View the latest post Answers 295 Views 17142
- moinsdewatt 25/05/18, 18:32Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 283 Views 74731
- izentrop 25/05/18, 17:54The aerovoltaic, a revolution View the latest post Answers 8 Views 697
- green68 25/05/18, 17:26A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 82 Views 5765
- Did67 25/05/18, 17:23Slug View the latest post Answers 27 Views 488
- chatelot16 25/05/18, 13:10small collective heating modification notice View the latest post Answers 9 Views 1095
- to be chafoin 25/05/18, 11:08A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 39 Views 711
- Eric DUPONT 25/05/18, 10:17Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 370 Views 10472
- Janic 25/05/18, 08:28food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 132 Views 6426
- ENERC 25/05/18, 07:30Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution? View the latest post Answers 16 Views 31368
- guibnd 25/05/18, 00:09Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10299 Views 469748
- nico239 24/05/18, 23:12The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 299 Views 15145
- nico239 24/05/18, 22:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 630 Views 24394
- Thouvenel 24/05/18, 22:40The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 396 Views 15745
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 19:49Clay ground View the latest post Answers 9 Views 178
- Christophe 24/05/18, 17:41Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video View the latest post Answers 46 Views 35205
Water injection in engines: montages and experiments ⇒ Pantone engine in Region Western France and Britain
erikotiti wrote: The 04 / 09 / 05, we (me and Paschal) exposed 2 engines pantonnisés to Bouloire Organic Fair in Sarthe.
the 02 / 10 / 05, an open door on an organic farm in Sarthe, there was our 2 engines and
pantonisés tractor. Moreover, le04 / 09 / 05, we did with the ADEAS-CIVAM advertise the open door.
I was amazed at the number of Anyone who is interested by the Pantone system.
There are also anonymous groups that have formed on it.
Having exposed allowed me to know other people from the Sarthe and surroundings allowing me to create contacts.
IN BRIEF: ENGINE PANTONE been emulated IN SARTHE !!
I am Sarthe until September 2006 after I pass high loire, I have two combi t3 turbo d pantoniser or go to hvb or both ...
superbos wrote:Hi everybody
I am also in the Sarthe
I still started anything.
I am the boss of a general engineering company
(Convenient for appros and machining of parts)
I will be leaving enough for an "exchange" of information or services
Aimless profit of course!
hummm interressant sir!
your box she can take care of a train before t3 syncro? and to modify a nose of box in decoupler (a machining and some piece to be cut)? to design and manufacture a venturi? a bubbler? a boiler? a reactor? a frame of trisolex (tricycle solex conso: 1l to 100km) work on aluminum?
and you have time?
uh ... if I'm not the party but I tinker and as I am unemployed person now I have plenty of time and no money, I work a lot barter ....
- I learn econologic
- posts: 30
- Registration: 26/10/06, 14:24
- Location: somewhere in the middle of cows in Normandy ...
which can be recycled, lol:
Cconnaissances in electronics, mechanics, chemistry, linguistics (nglish, German), average sales, legal, biology, building, industrialization processes, contacts with Belgian industrialists, Ukrainian, American, Chinese
like many, no dough, but ideas, contactable by MSNMessenger, yahoo messenger, skype, icq, telephone (contact me by mp for my id for each software)
m 'handles audio video conference rooms, other than those on the French web (free or at a nominal fee)
I'm next to Brest. QLQ knowledge diesel, good understanding, I currently ride a 35% rapeseed diesel in my car. I recycle everything I can because I think if we do not prennons things in hand, the change will never happen ...
Am highly interested by the Pantone PROCESS to further decrease mas conso. (My 2l0d Japanese motor reclame currently averaging 6l city and 4l7 mixed ....)
I saw this too: what do you think ...
go to hearing from you
- posts: 46939
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 395
- Contact :
david29 wrote:I saw this too: what do you think ...
We think this: https://www.econologie.info/index.php?20 ... es-du-pipo
- Similar topics
- Last message
Mercedes w140 50% Steam 35 15%% Rapeseed + Diesel electric motor
by sandbager » 28/08/15, 11:37
- 3 Replies
- 2750 views
Last message by jrneco
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1