- QuentinDida 16/07/18, 00:45The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 373 Views 20312
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1666662
- torrent 15/07/18, 21:34The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 90 Views 4181
- eclectron 15/07/18, 21:18The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 7 Views 202
- izentrop 15/07/18, 16:21Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10877 Views 517596
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 375
- izentrop 15/07/18, 00:33CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 2400
- QuentinDida 14/07/18, 21:35P (otager) of P (arouseux) P (artaged) in Champagne View the latest post Answers 25 Views 609
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4587
- izentrop 14/07/18, 15:56France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 68 Views 1797
- Remundo 14/07/18, 11:36Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5195
- izentrop 14/07/18, 00:25Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 34 Views 623
- nico239 13/07/18, 23:21Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 150 Views 3282
- Christophe 13/07/18, 22:02manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 171 Views 69309
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 491
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1189
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 6937
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 237
- izentrop 11/07/18, 18:35Troubleshooting dishwasher (cycling pump) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 154
- Moindreffor 11/07/18, 14:12A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 107 Views 9396
- gildas 10/07/18, 18:59Water injection engine in Brittany (Kit for Sale) View the latest post Answers 5 Views 4307
- Did67 10/07/18, 11:04lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 180 Views 12695
- Janic 10/07/18, 07:48Fight against the Asian hornet in our gardens View the latest post Answers 34 Views 22106
- Flytox 09/07/18, 23:24Doping with water and presentation View the latest post Answers 5 Views 349
- moinsdewatt 09/07/18, 22:03Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 27 Views 2952
Water injection in engines: montages and experiments ⇒ Pantone engine in Region Western France and Britain
erikotiti wrote: The 04 / 09 / 05, we (me and Paschal) exposed 2 engines pantonnisés to Bouloire Organic Fair in Sarthe.
the 02 / 10 / 05, an open door on an organic farm in Sarthe, there was our 2 engines and
pantonisés tractor. Moreover, le04 / 09 / 05, we did with the ADEAS-CIVAM advertise the open door.
I was amazed at the number of Anyone who is interested by the Pantone system.
There are also anonymous groups that have formed on it.
Having exposed allowed me to know other people from the Sarthe and surroundings allowing me to create contacts.
IN BRIEF: ENGINE PANTONE been emulated IN SARTHE !!
I am Sarthe until September 2006 after I pass high loire, I have two combi t3 turbo d pantoniser or go to hvb or both ...
superbos wrote:Hi everybody
I am also in the Sarthe
I still started anything.
I am the boss of a general engineering company
(Convenient for appros and machining of parts)
I will be leaving enough for an "exchange" of information or services
Aimless profit of course!
hummm interressant sir!
your box she can take care of a train before t3 syncro? and to modify a nose of box in decoupler (a machining and some piece to be cut)? to design and manufacture a venturi? a bubbler? a boiler? a reactor? a frame of trisolex (tricycle solex conso: 1l to 100km) work on aluminum?
and you have time?
uh ... if I'm not the party but I tinker and as I am unemployed person now I have plenty of time and no money, I work a lot barter ....
- I learn econologic
- posts: 30
- Registration: 26/10/06, 14:24
- Location: somewhere in the middle of cows in Normandy ...
which can be recycled, lol:
Cconnaissances in electronics, mechanics, chemistry, linguistics (nglish, German), average sales, legal, biology, building, industrialization processes, contacts with Belgian industrialists, Ukrainian, American, Chinese
like many, no dough, but ideas, contactable by MSNMessenger, yahoo messenger, skype, icq, telephone (contact me by mp for my id for each software)
m 'handles audio video conference rooms, other than those on the French web (free or at a nominal fee)
I'm next to Brest. QLQ knowledge diesel, good understanding, I currently ride a 35% rapeseed diesel in my car. I recycle everything I can because I think if we do not prennons things in hand, the change will never happen ...
Am highly interested by the Pantone PROCESS to further decrease mas conso. (My 2l0d Japanese motor reclame currently averaging 6l city and 4l7 mixed ....)
I saw this too: what do you think ...
go to hearing from you
- posts: 47028
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 409
- Contact :
david29 wrote:I saw this too: what do you think ...
We think this: https://www.econologie.info/index.php?20 ... es-du-pipo
- Similar topics
- Last message
Mercedes w140 50% Steam 35 15%% Rapeseed + Diesel electric motor
by sandbager » 28/08/15, 11:37
- 3 Replies
- 2907 views
Last message by jrneco
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2