- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:16The power (watt) of the man View the latest post Answers 15 Views 232
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:08Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 51 Views 1878
- Eric DUPONT 22/03/18, 08:35Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 75 Views 1812
- Flytox 22/03/18, 00:10[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12381 Views 1576464
- izentrop 21/03/18, 23:24Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 234 Views 32504
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:30Hydroquest tidal turbines View the latest post Answers 2 Views 21
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:15Solar road Ségolène laughing View the latest post Answers 122 Views 9804
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 20:21New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 6 Views 362
- green68 21/03/18, 18:43A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 45 Views 3203
- Ahmed 21/03/18, 18:16The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1279
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 17:06Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9819 Views 405666
- izentrop 21/03/18, 10:48Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective View the latest post Answers 150 Views 4282
- Remundo 21/03/18, 08:24air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years View the latest post Answers 3 Views 16544
- Did67 20/03/18, 14:15Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 22 Views 1543
- sen-no-sen 20/03/18, 11:02How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 4 Views 168
- dirk pitt 20/03/18, 10:11Oil: when there are more, there are still View the latest post Answers 87 Views 32677
- Stef72 19/03/18, 19:45A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 295 Views 15381
- Did67 19/03/18, 18:59A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 79 Views 5952
- Gaston 19/03/18, 11:57electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 407 Views 15735
- denis17 18/03/18, 17:20The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 66 Views 5378
- moinsdewatt 18/03/18, 14:05Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 32 Views 2816
- sen-no-sen 18/03/18, 13:27François Roddier, thermodynamics and society View the latest post Answers 404 Views 39252
- Did67 18/03/18, 11:03THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 22 Views 908
- Did67 18/03/18, 10:37Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 61 Views 9947
- BP86 17/03/18, 21:52Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3837
Water injection in engines: montages and experiments ⇒ Pantone engine in Region Western France and Britain
erikotiti wrote: The 04 / 09 / 05, we (me and Paschal) exposed 2 engines pantonnisés to Bouloire Organic Fair in Sarthe.
the 02 / 10 / 05, an open door on an organic farm in Sarthe, there was our 2 engines and
pantonisés tractor. Moreover, le04 / 09 / 05, we did with the ADEAS-CIVAM advertise the open door.
I was amazed at the number of Anyone who is interested by the Pantone system.
There are also anonymous groups that have formed on it.
Having exposed allowed me to know other people from the Sarthe and surroundings allowing me to create contacts.
IN BRIEF: ENGINE PANTONE been emulated IN SARTHE !!
I am Sarthe until September 2006 after I pass high loire, I have two combi t3 turbo d pantoniser or go to hvb or both ...
superbos wrote:Hi everybody
I am also in the Sarthe
I still started anything.
I am the boss of a general engineering company
(Convenient for appros and machining of parts)
I will be leaving enough for an "exchange" of information or services
Aimless profit of course!
hummm interressant sir!
ta boite elle peut soccuper d'un train avant de t3 syncro ? et de modifier un nez de boite en découpleur (un usinage et quelques piece à découper )? concevoir et fabriquer un venturi ? un bulleur ? un boiler ? un réacteur ? un cadre de trisolex (tricycle solex conso: 1l aux 100km) bosser sur de l'alu ?
and you have time?
uh ... if I'm not the party but I tinker and as I am unemployed person now I have plenty of time and no money, I work a lot barter ....
- I learn econologic
- posts: 30
- Registration: 26/10/06, 14:24
- Location: somewhere in the middle of cows in Normandy ...
which can be recycled, lol:
Cconnaissances in electronics, mechanics, chemistry, linguistics (nglish, German), average sales, legal, biology, building, industrialization processes, contacts with Belgian industrialists, Ukrainian, American, Chinese
like many, no dough, but ideas, contactable by MSNMessenger, yahoo messenger, skype, icq, telephone (contact me by mp for my id for each software)
m 'handles audio video conference rooms, other than those on the French web (free or at a nominal fee)
I'm next to Brest. QLQ knowledge diesel, good understanding, I currently ride a 35% rapeseed diesel in my car. I recycle everything I can because I think if we do not prennons things in hand, the change will never happen ...
Am highly interested by the Pantone PROCESS to further decrease mas conso. (My 2l0d Japanese motor reclame currently averaging 6l city and 4l7 mixed ....)
I saw this too: what do you think ...
go to hearing from you
- posts: 46804
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 386
- Contact :
david29 wrote:I saw this too: what do you think ...
We think this: https://www.econologie.info/index.php?20 ... es-du-pipo
- Similar topics
- Last message
Mercedes w140 50% Steam 35 15%% Rapeseed + Diesel electric motor
by sandbager » 28/08/15, 11:37
- 3 Replies
- 2608 views
Last message by jrneco
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1