Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsPantone fixtures in the Centre Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
zorseman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Pantone and LPG ...

Unread Messageby zorseman » 07/04/07, 23:51

ccad wrote:Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum and I would like to share my thoughts.
I know the Pantone process since 2 years and I read a lot about it but not yet moved on to directing.
I'm on tours and it is by reading intervention Hitih and its GPL 405 I decided to post.

I have a Range Rover GPL, and I look at first to make it work in BingoFuel Jean-Louis Naudin

http://quanthomme.free.fr/jlnlabs/bingofuel/index.htm

The LPG system is particularly suitable for testing because everything is already there, there has to disconnect the gas pipe of the diffuser and replace the hose BingoFuel ... and see if it works.

The combustion of BingoFuel, like the GPL also essentially producing water vapor and CO2, this is where the Pantone system ...
I think in the pungent reactor inlet gas directly into the exhaust, we can dispense with bubbler.

3me reflection: The mower retroffited Jean-Louis Naudin, once again, works with a mixture SP25 95% and 75% water.
(I think that the passage of the exhaust gases in the bubbler, is not foreign to the case ...).
Furthermore, Pantone argues that the system can work with any fuel that contains organic carbon.
He also managed to run an engine in a closed circuit ... I say it "should" because I did not find reviews or articles on the issue.

Which brings me to this:
The engine should work in the worst case 50% of traditional fuel (BingoFuel or LPG) and 50% of water vapor from the exhaust via one or more reactors, and all that in approaching the 0 pollution.
All the elements already being in a gaseous state, the feeding system (LPG) being mounted on the car, the embodiment would be minimized.

One can also imagine as a reactor fuel with LPG and another with 50-50 exhaust, but it complicates assembly, and I am not convinced of the benefit of it.

So, for now I miss the time for experimentation, but if these ideas could be used for other I would be delighted.

ccad

Hello!
I do not know if you still share this forum?
I'm not long for you!
I do not know how you will find the 80A in your car for the manufacture of fuel bingo but I am interested in any information.
0 x

zorseman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby zorseman » 07/04/07, 23:54

kennynou wrote:Hi, I'm grouper (a 40 km towers) like I discovered I am the pantone and adapted to my 2cv! I'm using good mechanical Sunday.
I think faudrai meet for a weekend to comun our plans and start carrying on a real car engine test. (Jveux well put an engine 2cv tested) I 1 possibility of having another. I have friends who turn a mower background pantone apart the noise it made, it works.
You can contact me by email or on my mp kennynou@hotmail.com
A bientot!

Loches is close to my home!
ET : Shock: : Shock: I do not know what to 2cv allrounder but ecolo or you hide you?
Did you watch the DVD No. 12 of 2CV Xpert ??????
0 x
fabrice 37
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby fabrice 37 » 15/06/08, 23:59

Bonsoir
I am new to the forum, I avon rocks 35 km south of Tours
I wish pantone installed on a tractor someca 1000 great after the harvest.
Where are you from your installations?
We may contact. 8)
0 x
louss43
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby louss43 » 08/08/08, 23:32

Bonsoir
I'm new to the forum, I'm brioude to 60 km from Clermont ferrant
I wish installed on a pantone 1.9 of Clio I have already done the reactor
I lack the information to heat the water I would use a mob carbu
merci
0 x
a better world
vinny
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone Chenonceaux

Unread Messageby vinny » 05/09/08, 22:50

Hi, I'm new to the forum ... I Pantone my Vectra of 1992, 1.6 319 km from 000i. For almost 5000 km I roll with and the results are quite encouraging (in terms of gain on pollution)

-consumption 0.4 / 0.5l water to 100km, couples gain, less engine noise.
-6.5 L / 100 SP98 (. With or without trailer I made a test 600km consumption was unchanged despite the use of the trailer. - 300km approximately)

I just installed a rich controller (to compensate for the oxygen supply that the computer must counter)

I rode tonight and I tried the car on 50km about. It remains for me to verify the consumption ...

Having only cars "essence", my next achievement is a Volvo 760 GLE (V6) ....

I will be "fanatic" to participate in an association that has the aim of promoting the pantone or its derivatives ...

You can contact me : vince.dore@gmail.com

Econologiquement,
0 x
Vectra Pantonée

vinny
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone Chenonceaux ... more

Unread Messageby vinny » 07/09/08, 11:36

Hello!

I just made about 150 km from installing the richness controller. Performance is comparable to before, with a lambda signal sent to the curve shifted to 0.25V calculator (for lambda = 1V 0.5 or signal). I'll keep this setting, and I'll try a signal controlled 0.150V. These 150km, I feel that my gauge has dropped more slowly (logic ...)
On the other hand, my lambda signal indicator (bar graph voltmeter) indicates me with these settings a probe signal to 0.5V - 0.55V peak, regulation, being, as I recall, of 0.25V. Or the lambda probe is lured by pantones gas (gas electrified ???) or stoichiometric mixture is actually ...

My first conclusions:
- I had my car, she 112 000 km, it has 319 500km - I feel like a new engine under the hood !!

- The engine (C16NZ - 75cv) is original, the only part changed is the ignition distributor to 221 000 km - not bad for a heavy body ...

- I did the full this morning to make a consumption measurement 6.45l / 100 (and I have the foot a little heavy ...).

I'll post the results of my next consumption.

I have to do a test bench from the Castle of the garage (Chenonceaux) to measure the results ...
It will be a good comparison because I did do a test on the same bench in February about 309 000km - Pantone system without ...

Good Sunday to all and that our actions preserve the health of our planet and that of our children ...
0 x
Vectra Pantonée
vinny
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

connections

Unread Messageby vinny » 07/09/08, 11:44

By the way: Here are the links of the sites I was inspired to develop the richness controller (http://better-mileage.com/) Which I added a 7805 regulator and change the values ​​of the RC and of the lambda signal indicator (http://vassistance.free.fr/2002/control ... hesse.html) has remained as it is, but I intend to make one to 20 leds for more precision.
At your soldering irons ...
0 x
Vectra Pantonée
vinny
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby vinny » 07/09/08, 20:23

Hi,

I tried to change the lambda signal to 50mV output controller wealth and I did a test on the road. I DECONSEILLE THIS SETTING !!!
The engine lacked "fishing" ... so too poor. With the pantone gas, the right setting seems to be towards 200mV ... (this is to experiment with your risks and perils - without guarantee of result of course ...)

By I against a signal from the probe whose frequency was higher. Perhaps because of the hot exhaust gases? (Should I install a EGT to make sure ...)

Anyway, I think you can refer to the website of wealth controller "Better Mileage" for settings to use.
They were my last comments.

Good luck to all!
0 x
Vectra Pantonée
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby Other » 07/09/08, 21:00

Hello

I tried to change the lambda signal to 50mV output controller wealth and I did a test on the road. I DECONSEILLE THIS SETTING !!!
The engine lacked "fishing" ... so too poor. With the pantone gas, the right setting seems to be towards 200mV ... (this is to experiment with your risks and perils - without guarantee of result of course ...)

It depends where you take your body if you take on the Lambda probe values ​​you can get off near 150mv
but if you take it on the negative of batterrie you can go up to zero

When you ride with a loss of power consumption increases because you have to put more acellerateur to stay a 100kmh,
the best setup is when you feel a loss of power you have enriched until you resume your fishing ..
There was virtually nothing agagner drive too poor ..

If you roll a 90kmh you must etreplus rich if you roulea 130kmh engine supports more poor, the motor fill increases

Andre
0 x
vinny
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby vinny » 07/09/08, 22:25

Goodnight Andrew

I did not indeed check the mass engine and chassis.

In my case, turning to 200mV looks promising.

I will keep you informed of further developments. I'll check this mass of history tomorrow (each day at a time :D )

Good night,

Vincent
0 x
Vectra Pantonée