- kau 23/06/18, 10:05Use larger section cable? View the latest post Answers 7 Views 60
- KaazR59 23/06/18, 09:46Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 39 Views 2720
- fl78960 23/06/18, 09:36Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10685 Views 496615
- inventor 23/06/18, 08:39New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 665 Views 184488
- I'm just passing by 23/06/18, 04:55Nuclear and carbon: what releases in CO2 / kWh? Figures PWC, EdF, ADEME, Stanford ... View the latest post Answers 125 Views 3413
- izentrop 23/06/18, 00:54The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives View the latest post Answers 124 Views 5813
- Flytox 22/06/18, 23:27[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12626 Views 1648400
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:52The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 356 Views 18220
- nico239 22/06/18, 21:40Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 425 Views 65178
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:27My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 1 Views 50
- to be chafoin 22/06/18, 20:32Fight effectively against slugs! View the latest post Answers 114 Views 3444
- nico239 22/06/18, 20:00Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 99 Views 1646
- Christophe 22/06/18, 16:21Manufacture a multilayer tube straightener. View the latest post Answers 7 Views 166
- Diabolorent 22/06/18, 08:06New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 41 Views 1927
- Remundo 21/06/18, 22:51Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 42 Views 4535
- olivier75 21/06/18, 20:18The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 449 Views 17929
- Did67 21/06/18, 08:07The garden of the lazy brothers! View the latest post Answers 56 Views 2676
- nico239 21/06/18, 00:19Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 57 Views 1089
- izentrop 20/06/18, 23:43Cold roof or hot roof? View the latest post Answers 5 Views 370
- perseus 20/06/18, 17:39Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono! View the latest post Answers 381 Views 16918
- Ahmed 20/06/18, 11:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 74 Views 1297
- izentrop 20/06/18, 09:032017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR View the latest post Answers 19 Views 2452
- nikolaj 20/06/18, 06:10Help for water doping my engine View the latest post Answers 6 Views 814
- nico239 20/06/18, 01:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 757 Views 28401
- dellastrada 20/06/18, 00:37Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill View the latest post Answers 3 Views 95
I'm on the region of Blois, is not far from Tours, Orleans, Bourges.
I am not yet passed the act, but I think more seriously especially as I have a big baby feeding (already with a little HVB) nothing to lose but time but I think therefore GO ! GO! GO !.
Here, if we can pin something and see one of these 4.
I am new to the forum and I would like to share my thoughts.
I know the Pantone process since 2 years and I read a lot about it but not yet moved on to directing.
I'm on tours and it is by reading intervention Hitih and its GPL 405 I decided to post.
I have a Range Rover GPL, and I look at first to make it work in BingoFuel Jean-Louis Naudin
The LPG system is particularly suitable for testing because everything is already there, there has to disconnect the gas pipe of the diffuser and replace the hose BingoFuel ... and see if it works.
The combustion of BingoFuel, like the GPL also essentially producing water vapor and CO2, this is where the Pantone system ...
I think in the pungent reactor inlet gas directly into the exhaust, we can dispense with bubbler.
3me reflection: The mower retroffited Jean-Louis Naudin, once again, works with a mixture SP25 95% and 75% water.
(I think that the passage of the exhaust gases in the bubbler, is not foreign to the case ...).
Furthermore, Pantone argues that the system can work with any fuel that contains organic carbon.
He also managed to run an engine in a closed circuit ... I say it "should" because I did not find reviews or articles on the issue.
Which brings me to this:
The engine should work in the worst case 50% of traditional fuel (BingoFuel or LPG) and 50% of water vapor from the exhaust via one or more reactors, and all that in approaching the 0 pollution.
All the elements already being in a gaseous state, the feeding system (LPG) being mounted on the car, the embodiment would be minimized.
One can also imagine as a reactor fuel with LPG and another with 50-50 exhaust, but it complicates assembly, and I am not convinced of the benefit of it.
So, for now I miss the time for experimentation, but if these ideas could be used for other I would be delighted.
I live in Quincy and I am seeing to equip my diesel r19 a Pantone system.
for now, I'm seeing how to place the organs, and see what I can find for the fair buleur.
thank you to contact me for exchange of ideas.
I think faudrai meet for a weekend to comun our plans and start carrying on a real car engine test. (Jveux well put an engine 2cv tested) I 1 possibility of having another. I have friends who turn a mower background pantone apart the noise it made, it works.
You can contact me by email or on my mp email@example.com
The Pantone reactor interest me enormously. But not a good welder, I stayed to the water supply pipe joints. (All alone, I know I would not do any good.)
I followed an internship M Pochon: Water doping a diesel car (with instead of rod steel balls).
When I saw him, he wanted to experiment with simple ball play (silica) to have no magnetic field problem. (Battery for the heart, credit card ...).
Well, I'm looking for people in the area Montlucon (where I currently work) in the Paris region or in the Aube, near Troyes.
Otherwise, I tried the aquafuel: I noticed (after pumping like a shadock) than for hydrogen, you need special bottles for storage.
And I interress me biogas.
50 years, and I live in Aubusson in the Creuse and I have plenty of time to "prototype".
My project is to develop a small cogénration plant (electricity + heating) that work in bioagz and of course utilisatant Pantone process with water doping.
Any installation of LPG engine m'interresse and I am close to collaborate in the realization of a prototype.
I've never done installation but it's been a year since I developments in each. and I have some ideas on implementation.
My first goal is to make a prototype of "boiler"
Also I am looking for a pump pallete or piston (vacuum pump).
All addresses are good.
More in Creuse
I took knowledge of the Pantone system there is little time, not being a great handyman and with no tools fit, I would move this system by having concrete test this system. So I propose to test this system on my vehicle (a Golf 2 gasoline). I would undertake to shape a specially dedicated to topics that we stop the rumors and everyone is set on using.
I'm in Paris region, so employees do not hesitate.
Loic 27 years of Blois
I had sold this week and yesterday I had the plan of this beautiful system there SEVERAL months.
I have very little budjet car but not being ill-equipped I intend to put his practice on one of my cars!
I do not know what to choose (golf 1.6 1.6 D or TD) or what to do exactly.
welding or brazing is not a concern and I know use my tools.
I will first of all go surfing a bit to see what will be most effective in relation to my drive instead and that I have under my hood.
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1