- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:59The power (watt) of the man View the latest post Answers 18 Views 237
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:08Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 51 Views 1882
- Eric DUPONT 22/03/18, 08:35Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 75 Views 1813
- Flytox 22/03/18, 00:10[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12381 Views 1576470
- izentrop 21/03/18, 23:24Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 234 Views 32508
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:30Hydroquest tidal turbines View the latest post Answers 2 Views 22
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:15Solar road Ségolène laughing View the latest post Answers 122 Views 9808
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 20:21New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 6 Views 363
- green68 21/03/18, 18:43A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 45 Views 3205
- Ahmed 21/03/18, 18:16The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1279
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 17:06Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9819 Views 405684
- izentrop 21/03/18, 10:48Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective View the latest post Answers 150 Views 4282
- Remundo 21/03/18, 08:24air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years View the latest post Answers 3 Views 16545
- Did67 20/03/18, 14:15Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 22 Views 1543
- sen-no-sen 20/03/18, 11:02How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 4 Views 168
- dirk pitt 20/03/18, 10:11Oil: when there are more, there are still View the latest post Answers 87 Views 32684
- Stef72 19/03/18, 19:45A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 295 Views 15381
- Did67 19/03/18, 18:59A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 79 Views 5953
- Gaston 19/03/18, 11:57electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 407 Views 15738
- denis17 18/03/18, 17:20The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 66 Views 5382
- moinsdewatt 18/03/18, 14:05Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 32 Views 2817
- sen-no-sen 18/03/18, 13:27François Roddier, thermodynamics and society View the latest post Answers 404 Views 39252
- Did67 18/03/18, 11:03THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 22 Views 909
- Did67 18/03/18, 10:37Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 61 Views 9947
- BP86 17/03/18, 21:52Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3837
I'm on the region of Blois, is not far from Tours, Orleans, Bourges.
I am not yet passed the act, but I think more seriously especially as I have a big baby feeding (already with a little HVB) nothing to lose but time but I think therefore GO ! GO! GO !.
Voila, si on peut goupiller qq chose et se voir un de ces 4.
I am new to the forum and I would like to share my thoughts.
I know the Pantone process since 2 years and I read a lot about it but not yet moved on to directing.
I'm on tours and it is by reading intervention Hitih and its GPL 405 I decided to post.
I have a Range Rover GPL, and I look at first to make it work in BingoFuel Jean-Louis Naudin
The LPG system is particularly suitable for testing because everything is already there, there has to disconnect the gas pipe of the diffuser and replace the hose BingoFuel ... and see if it works.
The combustion of BingoFuel, like the GPL also essentially producing water vapor and CO2, this is where the Pantone system ...
I think in the pungent reactor inlet gas directly into the exhaust, we can dispense with bubbler.
3me reflection: The mower retroffited Jean-Louis Naudin, once again, works with a mixture SP25 95% and 75% water.
(Je pense que le passage des gaz d'échappements dans le bulleur, n'est pas étranger à l'affaire...).
Furthermore, Pantone argues that the system can work with any fuel that contains organic carbon.
He also managed to run an engine in a closed circuit ... I say it "should" because I did not find reviews or articles on the issue.
Which brings me to this:
The engine should work in the worst case 50% of traditional fuel (BingoFuel or LPG) and 50% of water vapor from the exhaust via one or more reactors, and all that in approaching the 0 pollution.
All the elements already being in a gaseous state, the feeding system (LPG) being mounted on the car, the embodiment would be minimized.
One can also imagine as a reactor fuel with LPG and another with 50-50 exhaust, but it complicates assembly, and I am not convinced of the benefit of it.
So, for now I miss the time for experimentation, but if these ideas could be used for other I would be delighted.
I live in Quincy and I am seeing to equip my diesel r19 a Pantone system.
for now, I'm seeing how to place the organs, and see what I can find for the fair buleur.
thank you to contact me for exchange of ideas.
I think faudrai meet for a weekend to comun our plans and start carrying on a real car engine test. (Jveux well put an engine 2cv tested) I 1 possibility of having another. I have friends who turn a mower background pantone apart the noise it made, it works.
You can contact me by email or on my mp firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pantone reactor interest me enormously. But not a good welder, I stayed to the water supply pipe joints. (All alone, I know I would not do any good.)
I followed an internship M Pochon: Water doping a diesel car (with instead of rod steel balls).
When I saw him, he wanted to experiment with simple ball play (silica) to have no magnetic field problem. (Battery for the heart, credit card ...).
Well, I'm looking for people in the area Montlucon (where I currently work) in the Paris region or in the Aube, near Troyes.
Otherwise, I tried the aquafuel: I noticed (after pumping like a shadock) than for hydrogen, you need special bottles for storage.
And I interress me biogas.
50 years, and I live in Aubusson in the Creuse and I have plenty of time to "prototype".
My project is to develop a small cogénration plant (electricity + heating) that work in bioagz and of course utilisatant Pantone process with water doping.
Any installation of LPG engine m'interresse and I am close to collaborate in the realization of a prototype.
I've never done installation but it's been a year since I developments in each. and I have some ideas on implementation.
My first goal is to make a prototype of "boiler"
Aussi je cherche une pompe à pallete ou à piston ( pompe à vide).
All addresses are good.
A plus en Creuse
I took knowledge of the Pantone system there is little time, not being a great handyman and with no tools fit, I would move this system by having concrete test this system. So I propose to test this system on my vehicle (a Golf 2 gasoline). I would undertake to shape a specially dedicated to topics that we stop the rumors and everyone is set on using.
I'm in Paris region, so employees do not hesitate.
Loic 27 ans de Blois
I had sold this week and yesterday I had the plan of this beautiful system there SEVERAL months.
I have very little budjet car but not being ill-equipped I intend to put his practice on one of my cars!
I do not know what to choose (golf 1.6 1.6 D or TD) or what to do exactly.
welding or brazing is not a concern and I know use my tools.
I will first of all go surfing a bit to see what will be most effective in relation to my drive instead and that I have under my hood.
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1