Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsGillier-Pantone on a Transporter T3

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby manoria68 » 17/10/08, 20:03

still looking at the photos, I find that your welds do not air tight. especially in galvanized CONNECTIONS who should've been exposed before welding
I wonder if this is not also an element that discriminates your performance.
A well-made welding is watertight
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill

jcf
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby jcf » 26/10/08, 11:42

@manoria:
- for the size of my reactor I mainly followed the recommendations of André in the wiki and a priori it works well, so I have not much reason to change, except the diameter of the tube exhaust. But if I had to change the reactor, we have to redo everything, which is the same!
- Welds are actually very ugly, but all are waterproof. It was particularly hard to weld because the pot is aluminized, and so it crachouille in every way, even after having sanded elements, very great jigsaw feet. Where it is not waterproof, it is around copper pipes of GVI. We tried everything, even the oxy-acetylene, I do not know what to solder it! I was so clogged with all that dough to repair the exhaust, so it is tight but it farts after a moment;
- And in fact on your car, could you do the mods and quesque it gives?

@Flytox:
the idea of ​​the pipe is more tricky! In fact the main problem I have is that the reactor is too far in the very entrance of the tube, and there is no way to expand the tube at this point because of the mobile fixing ring . It is here that the restriction must be too strong on 5-7 cm. Then I planned a tube diameter welded underneath (black) sufficiently large for the space that have the gas to escape fits the space they had in the original tube. Well, welding it could move a little, but I do not think the problem comes from there.
So what I thought trying to do is just open the black tube at its start (right in the photo you put here) and make the start as close to the moving fixing ring by opening the tube original much like a banana skin in order to get closer to the max with a minimum of seams. But it may be hot to do!

@ All: still no suggestion of industrial injector that would send water directly into the PMC instead of annoy with GVI?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
JC
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby manoria68 » 26/10/08, 19:50

OK understood !

I create a topic for my editing https://www.econologie.com/forums/post101249.html

Les premiers essais sont très bon, le dopage, sa marche !
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill