Except that it is a question of replacing moribund palms with new ones that are much more productive.dede2002 wrote:The Congo is the African country richest in mineral resources, more than South Africa, it is also the reason for these fratricidal wars!
It is also one of the largest primary forest remaining, destroying it to make fuel will not "enrich" the country, since it does not even happen with its precious metal mines ...
- Sylvester spiritus 22/07/18, 09:58The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 52 Views 983
- Janic 22/07/18, 08:57France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 78 Views 2303
- darkducobu 22/07/18, 06:40My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 65 Views 2038
- inventor 22/07/18, 03:57New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 674 Views 186299
- izentrop 21/07/18, 23:58Freeze with Chrome since last update Windows 10 View the latest post Answers 2 Views 253
- izentrop 21/07/18, 23:16Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 42 Views 3537
- Flytox 21/07/18, 22:39[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12697 Views 1671505
- sen-no-sen 21/07/18, 20:42Hyperloop the train of the future? View the latest post Answers 19 Views 1750
- darkducobu 21/07/18, 20:07Wind: building a vertical axis wind turbine from A to Z View the latest post Answers 215 Views 434862
- Sikar 21/07/18, 19:06Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 286 Views 76707
- to be chafoin 21/07/18, 18:15Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 70 Views 1950
- Janic 21/07/18, 18:03Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale View the latest post Answers 441 Views 164681
- Did67 21/07/18, 17:48Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10909 Views 522473
- Moindreffor 21/07/18, 13:31The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 391 Views 21450
- nico239 21/07/18, 00:12Wind power: for or against the wind? View the latest post Answers 719 Views 209013
- moinsdewatt 20/07/18, 23:54Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 438 Views 68629
- phil53 20/07/18, 23:12lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 181 Views 13100
- Moindreffor 20/07/18, 19:47A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 111 Views 9837
- Eric DUPONT 20/07/18, 10:06Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 13 Views 488
- izentrop 19/07/18, 22:37manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 174 Views 69751
- to be chafoin 19/07/18, 21:17The "Garden of Lazy" in Dordogne View the latest post Answers 143 Views 11100
- Grelinette 19/07/18, 19:21Schedule a door opening system with battery View the latest post Answers 52 Views 8690
- Did67 19/07/18, 09:29The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 101 Views 4651
- Sylvester spiritus 18/07/18, 23:12A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2 View the latest post Answers 86 Views 5027
- Bardal 18/07/18, 15:08Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 349 Views 40600
- Econologue expert
- posts: 2860
- Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
- Location: picardie
- x 152
- Contact :
Hulot has yielded to the lobby of the arms industry and hopes that Europe will ban this project: it's not me, it's him!
For palms, if we put a little money to find solutions to parasites that decimate the palm groves, we would have done at least something useful. We are not going to replace the palm trees with oil palm oil anyway.
Well, I'm told that this is the plan.
Apparently I did not speak well.
The real question would be earlier in the following sense:
If I had to own a vacant lot in a tropical country, what would be the impact on the environment of planting palm trees for planting coconut trees?
Do palms need specific care (for example against Fusarium wilt, heart rot and seed dormancy) that require chemicals that are harmful to the environment?
Thanks for any answer,
It is important that African democracies strengthen themselves to finally be able to grab a piece of the pie.
The democratic expression is not compatible with the countries subjected to the economies of rent which are the mining extractions (in the broad sense): it is more the clans which express their domination in a brutal way, under a background of external pressures. A democratization of public life, in the sense that it takes in the West, presupposes access to a form of economy that is significantly more distributive, which allows and requires a public consensus essentially through the control of opinions via the press and the media. media, but how do you think that palm oil comes out of the extractivist scheme?
As the note pertinently ENERC : all that to run cars!
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2