- Max67300 25/05/18, 15:22New kitchen garden lazy (Schiltigheim 67300) View the latest post Answers 4 Views 41
- Janic 25/05/18, 14:44Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 71 Views 454
- sen-no-sen 25/05/18, 14:25#USTE: All immortal? (Transhumanism and philosophy) View the latest post Answers 294 Views 17125
- guibnd 25/05/18, 13:58Slug View the latest post Answers 25 Views 424
- Gaston 25/05/18, 13:40Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 12 Views 136
- chatelot16 25/05/18, 13:10small collective heating modification notice View the latest post Answers 9 Views 1089
- CaroleC 25/05/18, 12:28Savings thanks to photovoltaics View the latest post Answers 1 Views 15
- PVresistif 25/05/18, 11:35The aerovoltaic, a revolution View the latest post Answers 6 Views 663
- to be chafoin 25/05/18, 11:08A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 39 Views 688
- Eric DUPONT 25/05/18, 10:17Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 370 Views 10444
- Janic 25/05/18, 08:28food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 132 Views 6412
- ENERC 25/05/18, 07:30Photovoltaics in cash ... FULL ideal solution? View the latest post Answers 16 Views 31353
- guibnd 25/05/18, 00:09Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10299 Views 469316
- Flytox 24/05/18, 23:34[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12554 Views 1629740
- nico239 24/05/18, 23:12The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 299 Views 15115
- nico239 24/05/18, 22:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 630 Views 24361
- Thouvenel 24/05/18, 22:40The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 396 Views 15719
- Ahmed 24/05/18, 21:31Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 22 Views 261
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 19:49Clay ground View the latest post Answers 9 Views 168
- Christophe 24/05/18, 17:41Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video View the latest post Answers 46 Views 35199
- Janic 24/05/18, 16:29Bread, its history, the reflection of our society View the latest post Answers 14 Views 231
- Christophe 24/05/18, 03:00Lilium, the plane electric drone taxi flies away! View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1143
- nico239 23/05/18, 23:46Yanni or Laurel the buzzz of the moment View the latest post Answers 1 Views 46
- Christophe 23/05/18, 22:58How many nuclear power plant + to ride electric? View the latest post Answers 83 Views 17970
- SixK 23/05/18, 11:36Limitation 70 km / h on the device View the latest post Answers 125 Views 31550
I submit a new post to ask all those who have experienced a Pantone results of their experiences:
Consommations avant, après, puissance, vidanges, pollution, contrôle technique, ....
I did indeed not address the subject.
This will allow all those who experience something lie, to change their systems.
This could also convince new experimenters try.
- posts: 46937
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 395
- Contact :
To tell you 2003 I had even prepared a detailed form that I've never used due to lack of motivation (not mine that experimenters ..)
This may be the opportunity to resortir this form?
And if your proto Minto?
vincent27 wrote:This could also convince new experimenters try.
here depend on the answers:
tractor No. 22: 5,5 divided by specific conso
André: up to 30%, but not all the time
PITMIX: big reduction in time to do anything other than the Pantone
to convince, it is better envyer directly on Quanthomme
- x 15
- Andre which seems to master the subject (gasoline and diesel), I'm afraid it is not very successful at the moment.
D'après ce que j'ai lu :
- lau does well (diesel TOYOTA)
- PITMIX did everything to make it work on his R5essence: at least it communicates much qur problems setting initem he meets, bone Asgard Tyr said that it works (diesel)
- Guidi made a beautiful mount a OPEL Corsa, but the result is it as beautiful on the mounting ?,
- bolt is top on a tractor (but then we know that it works)
- babache8 made a montage but I do not know what,
- MichelM a fait un montage (je crois) sur une Mercedes 300 TD ?
- rezut has equipped a BX (diesel?)
...... I did not notice the other ..
Christophe : You should open a topic in "experiments" that would entitle you "SUMMARY pantone assembly" in which everyone would say what he did, where photos of his mount, how to consumption reduction and what problems he encountered and he still found use because all comments on the fixtures disperse and can not keep up.
It would send a message in their mailbox perso (not that of econology) of each editor, asking them to come to this summary in this regard.
En ce qui me concerne, je suis PITMIX car on sait exactement ce qu'il fait et quels pbs il rencontre.
J'espère que suite à mon post, il va y avoir plein de réactions et que les monteurs viendront râler contre moi en disant : "et moi j'ai fais ça....", comme ça on en saura un peu plus.
Wait and see.
Well I think that Christophe 2003 it was not the same mindset. Today people are looking for ways to save fuel. Has to see the rape. Yet it's been that everyone knows that a diesel can run on oil.
2003 me it's that time that I discovered the thing on the net. It was more myth than réalitée to me.
That's why I started the thing in order to draw my own conclusions.
J'aimerais en être au stade des analyses.
I think I'm ready purpose but nothing certain.
For now no fuel economy.
For the rest I have to do the drain.
According to André the same doping if it does not work, cleans the engine.
We vera that.
Before mounting 10L 100km in town today to 10L 100 km city.
Before 0,5% CO in slow motion, Today -0,3% CO because of the loss created by the reactor.
No luck there are a lot of people in my case on ce forum.
To my knowledge Zac, Christophe André, and Rezut have a reactor that works. The rest is nada or fixtures in courts.
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2