Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: general informationFirst Test PMC-GEET Pantone

Water injection in internal combustion engines and the process "Pantone": overview and general information. Clippings and videos.
JOE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby JOE » 22/11/04, 21:57

Hello all ... I am the evolution of this process since numerous years on the site of JLN and Quant'Homme and I'll do you in my latest achievement.

Base: Briggs & Stratton Engine 10HP

Modification: Assembly of a Carburetor with butterfly and vacuum.

Mounting:

I resumed the basic plans and I adapt the whole on the engine, wanting to retain the original carburation I therefore opt for the solution to connect the reactor to the inlet itself, the carburetor serving as "valve ".
At present, the bubbler is filled with SP98 only.

1er Startup:

Once I oriented the reactor on the North Pole, I started the engine with the carburetor, then I cut off the gasoline of this one while slowly opening the control of the Bulleur, following that it commences to Cough (air intake), then it is stabilizing on its slow (set by the control of the bubbler, butterfly carburetor to slow down before.). The engine noise change is quite impressive, the slowdown is stable, no smell and smoking at the exhaust outlet.
After 30 minutes of operation (break-in) I cut the engine, then I let rest a good time, then I proceed to restart it leaving the settings such as and it was a success, he restarted without any harm and kept him slowing down. At the consumption level, a fairly significant decline is noted but for now no action has been taken ... it would not be long .....

NOTE:

The engine graft was basically an engine intended for demolition, scratch cylinders ...

After re-fitting the reactor core, I carried out consumption measurements. Here are the results:

- Fuel consumption with normal carburation system: 2,4L / hour
- Fuel consumption with Pantone system: 0,960L / hour
- Consumption of foscile fuel to 50% of water with Pantone system: fuel foscile 0,720L / hour; Water 0,320L / hour

All these measurements were rounded up to the whole higher number, the test was made reactor position Northeast, engine as stabilized speed.

Description of the reactor:

- Soul diameter 12mm, Length 196mm (Steel Chrome & Polished)
- Tube 14 / 16
- Centering 1mm spacing via three welding points machining then.
- Support of the core per rod Stainless steel 316L, diameter 1mm

Photo :

Video: <a href='http://www.bankdragstrip.3d.net/Pics/Vid/First_Test001.avi' target='_blank'> http://www.bankdragstrip.3d.net/Pics/Vid/F ... rst_Test001.avi </a>

At the present time, the engine turns to the heating gasoil via a Zoneha 25cc motor carburetor to enter reactor ..... another photo will follow when I would have the temp returned to the workshop.

Any comments are welcome ......

Voil voilouuu

JOE
;)
0 x

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 22/11/04, 22:13

Thank you for your testimony ... Uh how did you load the engine (if you loaded it?) Otherwise consumptions correspond to a idle idle speed?
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
JOE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby JOE » 22/11/04, 22:15

econology wrote:Thank you for your testimony ... Uh how did you load the engine (if you loaded it?) Otherwise consumptions correspond to a idle idle speed?

Thank's econology,

The motor has not been loaded, the rotation speed has been set to 2500Rpm for measurements.

Voil voilouuu

JOE
0 x
Adrien
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Adrien » 23/11/04, 01:19

Did you manage to empty the bubbler completely? Or were there leftovers?
0 x
"A man who can get happy with a simple illusion is infinitely smarter than one who despairs with reality." Alphonse Allais
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 23/11/04, 08:43

Ok 2500 tr empty, it is also what I had seen on my bench at school ... a empty (but at idle) the engine held 3 times longer with the same amount of gasoline ... On the other hand of the one loaded one finds back the conso of origin ... Finally all this is in my report ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

JOE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby JOE » 23/11/04, 09:59

Adrian wrote:Did you manage to empty the bubbler completely? Or were there leftovers?

Technically the Bulleur can not be emptied in this totality, for the simple and good reason that if there is no phenomenon of "bubbling" there is no longer "steam".

The "BULB" should be taken into account as a buffer zone of the carburation system. And not as the reservoir.

On the other hand of the one loaded one finds back the conso of origin ... Finally all this is in my report ...

In charge I arrive at other result approaching more of 50% of fuel ecco fosile. But the process by bubbling to these limits in the sense that there are simpler to achieve and especially less emming and removing parameters are all difficult to manage with a bubbler.

VOILY

JOE

- PS: soon photos of the system with Carbu 25cc
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby krissg29 » 23/11/04, 21:55

At the present time, the engine turns to heating gasoil via a Zoneha engine carburetor 25cc into the reactor .....

I do not know this carburetor (we can not know them all)

It is a carb butterfly, bushel or the 2 (with depression type motorcycle)

It is this kind of montage that I want to make on my cox
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
JOE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby JOE » 23/11/04, 23:34

krissg29 wrote:
At the present time, the engine turns to heating gasoil via a Zoneha engine carburetor 25cc into the reactor .....

I do not know this carburetor (we can not know them all)

It is a carb butterfly, bushel or the 2 (with depression type motorcycle)

It is this kind of montage that I want to make on my cox

The carburettor I currently use is a G230, it is a carburettor in Menbrane (in place of the tank) and a system of opening of butterfly type.

Photo of a membrane carb:

The engine of origin is a Zenoah GZ25N of 25,4cm3 / 1,2HP, which has for particularity to have a carburettor (G230) which lowers the conso about 30% ..... therefore better designed.

This one is grafted into the reactor .....

The results are very promising for this kind of engine ... the only pollution noted is when the engine is turned off ... a Blue / White smoke registers the vapors by the exhaust of the Cycles non-combustion ... Quite surprising the first time ...

Otherwise in order of operation, no smoking, and a dynamism engine like fuel foscile ....

Voil voilouuu

JOE
0 x
JOE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby JOE » 23/11/04, 23:43

I found in my archives ..... the year of creation of this type of carburettor .... 1902 by Krebs ....

Well yes ... it is in the old marmitte that we make the best soup :P

Here is a site that goes well: <a href='http://rbmn01.chez.tiscali.fr/Curburateur_membrane.HTML' target='_blank'> http: //rbmn01.chez.tiscali.fr/Carburateur _... r_membrane.HTML </a>

Copy of the Text of this site to have a Mirror and explanations:

Krebs invented the 1er membrane carburetor; 1902

ENGINE & CARBURATION
(Claude, aka Diouloufet)

Diaphragm carburettor: how does it work?

1 / The power supply circuit

A diaphragm pump is actuated by the vacuum of the housing, and on this membrane a system of flexible valves allows the gasoline to enter but not to exit.
The gasoline is forced to a feed chamber, the flexible wall of which is in contact with the atmospheric pressure.
The arrival of the gasoline in this chamber is regulated by a needle, itself controlled by a fork resting on a tared spring.
This system ensures a more or less constant supply pressure in the feed chamber.
The volume is also substantially constant.
When it drops, a stud attached to the flexible membrane presses on the fork and opens the needle, allowing the fuel to reach the chamber.

=> The correct operation of this type of carburettor depends
Directly from:
- the correct sealing of the fuel supply needle,
- the correct taring of its spring,
- the atmospheric pressure of the membrane of
bedroom ,
- the flexibility and the tightness of this membrane.

2 / The main circuit

It is very simple and consists only of an adjustable needle screw, which controls the gas flow of the main diffuser, which is located in front of the venturi, before the throttle valve

3 / The idle circuit

It serves for a small opening of the throttle valve when the vacuum is insufficient for the main circuit to function effectively
It is controlled by a needle screw which regulates the flow rate of petrol admitted from the feed chamber to a small emulsion chamber where the air arrives via a small branch just in front of the throttle valve
This emulsion chamber itself feeds a small diffuser located behind the throttle

All rights reserved for the author of this page that I thank in passing for this explanation.

Voili voilouuuu

JOE
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby krissg29 » 24/11/04, 00:00

Well I did not know at all!

It looks interesting as a fuel but it is not rather intended for a stationary engine (no emulsion tube to regulate gasoline compared to air)?

I will go see on your link

Thank you Intelligence
christophe
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer

Back to "Water injection in engines: general information"