- Flytox 20/09/18, 23:07 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12834 Views 1702511
- AD 44 20/09/18, 22:38 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 290 Views 81745
- moinsdewatt 20/09/18, 22:26 Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 75 Views 3112
- Christophe 20/09/18, 22:05 Aerial video: machines, flight, landscapes, exploits, crashes View the latest post Answers 185 Views 48441
- Bardal 20/09/18, 21:34 First hydrogen trains View the latest post Answers 22 Views 239
- Christophe 20/09/18, 21:21 The future of robotics work View the latest post Answers 8 Views 93
- Did67 20/09/18, 19:37 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 136 Views 8843
- sen-no-sen 20/09/18, 18:03 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 175 Views 9888
- Moindreffor 20/09/18, 17:21 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 138 Views 11256
- Did67 20/09/18, 15:11 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11275 Views 569257
- nico239 20/09/18, 14:55 lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 201 Views 15693
- nico239 20/09/18, 12:43 Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 951 Views 40457
- Janic 20/09/18, 11:07 The term "GMO" only makes sense legally. View the latest post Answers 10 Views 74
- nico239 20/09/18, 10:54 New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 171 Views 11188
- nico239 20/09/18, 00:28 Finally a garden! Where to start ? View the latest post Answers 12 Views 347
- moinsdewatt 19/09/18, 22:08 Greenland antartique new land upheavals View the latest post Answers 12 Views 5335
- president13 19/09/18, 16:24 CESI with viessmann (vitodens ...) View the latest post Answers 1 Views 31
- president13 19/09/18, 16:18 Solar ECS - over-production ?! View the latest post Answers 23 Views 141
- Janic 19/09/18, 12:29 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 200 Views 8408
- Janic 19/09/18, 10:07 Water memory was found. Benveniste / Montagnier View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5805
- nico239 19/09/18, 01:24 The laborious path to my hammock: a superb broncier in the Sarthe View the latest post Answers 16 Views 295
- eclectron 18/09/18, 10:27 Prepare the exit ... View the latest post Answers 72 Views 955
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:52 Germany in 2050 without nuclear View the latest post Answers 225 Views 46814
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:44 Without debt, the US would explode! View the latest post Answers 12 Views 8396
- Remundo 17/09/18, 22:44 Nicolas Hulot postpones the 50% nuclear decline target set for 2025 View the latest post Answers 58 Views 2660
The origin of the Zenoah engines powered by this type of carbu is to use for debrousallous, hedge trimmers, etc. the whole in 2T, and therefore the regime is not stationary and is subjected to both high rises but also Of High Charge therefore a Strong regulation of ratio Air / Fuel.
The advantage also of this type of carburettor is that it is intended to turn with a mixture Essence / Oil, which makes the density denser, therefore different design ....
In a way, it is the best way I have found to turn a motor to the Gazoil of heating without all the constraints that one meets with a carburettor of type SHA Dell'Orto.
That is the reason for this choice.
- I posted 500 messages!
- posts: 573
- Registration: 20/10/04, 11:25
- Location: Lorraine border luxembourg
ps; it exists in wood or drawer, to you to see according to the configuration of your assembly
;) Good continuation B)
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2