Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: general informationFirst Test PMC-GEET Pantone

Water injection in internal combustion engines and the process "Pantone": overview and general information. Clippings and videos.
JOE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby JOE » 24/11/04, 00:07

From nothing KrissG29;)

The origin of the Zenoah engines powered by this type of carbu is to use for debrousallous, hedge trimmers, etc. the whole in 2T, and therefore the regime is not stationary and is subjected to both high rises but also Of High Charge therefore a Strong regulation of ratio Air / Fuel.

The advantage also of this type of carburettor is that it is intended to turn with a mixture Essence / Oil, which makes the density denser, therefore different design ....

In a way, it is the best way I have found to turn a motor to the Gazoil of heating without all the constraints that one meets with a carburettor of type SHA Dell'Orto.

That is the reason for this choice.

Voil voilouuu

JOE
0 x

krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby krissg29 » 24/11/04, 00:32

A diaphragm pump is actuated by the vacuum of the housing, and on this membrane a system of flexible valves allows the gasoline to enter but not to exit.

Or the pump also serves to regulate the gasoline pressure according to the vacuum
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby tigrou_838 » 24/11/04, 14:50

: Rolleyes: hello to all, as info for carbu, go for a ride in a reduced model chop, you have carbu for all the powers and powers, from the smallest to the biggest, also without tank and Better known than the others, mopeds and cars (at least at technical level) you can put one to feed the reactor with water vaporization, and another in the reactor and engine, depending on the positioning it will do the depression that need. :o (Thus aspiration)

ps; :D it exists in wood or drawer, to you to see according to the configuration of your assembly

;) Good continuation B)
0 x

Back to "Water injection in engines: general information"