Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...Energy storage gravity

Renewables except electric or solar thermal (see sub-forums dedicated below): wind, marine energy, water and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal ...
lilian07
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 468
Registration: 15/11/15, 13:36
x 34

Re: Energy Storage gravity

Unread Messageby lilian07 » 12/01/18, 18:40

The, I agree, maybe cogeneration is irrelevant in this case especially if they are large relocated power plants with heat networks.
For me neither housing nor transport (excluding aviation) will be a problem, industry and the rest of the economy will remain a point of attention during low energy fluctuations.
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 2048
Registration: 31/10/16, 18:51
Location: Lower Normandy
x 335

Re: Energy Storage gravity

Unread Messageby sicetaitsimple » 12/01/18, 19:00

lilian07 wrote:The, I agree, maybe cogeneration is irrelevant in this case


Maybe, in this case? Which case? We are talking about a future (whatever its horizon) with a lot of intermittent renewals, this is the subject, right? You wrote well a little higher:

"You have to electrify everything in France and Europe and go before 2040 to 90% renewable (realistic today including intermitance)."

Where did I dream?
0 x
lilian07
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 468
Registration: 15/11/15, 13:36
x 34

Re: Energy Storage gravity

Unread Messageby lilian07 » 14/01/18, 12:17

Yes it was good in this case that I'm talking about 90% EnR 2040 Horizon ... Anyway the remaining 10% will be a stock energy that is difficult to grasp today. Certainly paradoxically an old fuel like abundant coal, common on the planet and usable by the greatest number .... But in my opinion the photovoltaic will be the keystone of the intermittent system become for the occasion less fickle, by the storage , the enormous area realized everywhere where there is room (roof, favorable ground, ...), the localized distribution and large relocated power stations (Africa, Eastern Europe ....).
0 x


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 8

Other pages that will certainly interest you: