Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...thermal solar panels

Renewables except electric or solar thermal (see sub-forums dedicated below): wind, marine energy, water and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal ...
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Logan » 28/03/03, 17:55

Yeah, I have a buddy who installed one at his house. The manufacturer's data indicated a copy of 4 but actually it turns rather around 2,5 to 3.

In addition to recover 4 Kw you in expenses 1 that you must buy to Mr. EDF. Solar thermal is a good boiler booster system, which is simple to carry out and does not involve any operating costs.

In addition if you couple with a Calopile you produce your own current (well, the calopile it is not yet released ... but what are they expecting blood!)
B)
0 x

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 28/03/03, 18:06

Calopille = 15% of yield ... C not mirobolant all ca but it is true sencé optimize energy lost (pot of escap. And company) anyway there is not much else Inovant, it is simply a reverse pelvic effect ...

Would like fodrait that I contact the proto are made in alsace I think :)
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 28/03/03, 18:07

For the PAC, I think a good compromise is to feed them by a wind-photovoltaic system
no?
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Logan » 28/03/03, 18:28

Of course, we know for a long time how to make thermopiles. But the calopile is a version, which seems, is inexpensive to manufacture, therefore cost-effective for small installations.
We still do not know the price ...
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 28/03/03, 20:39

Lol yes c ca the pb .... bah wait & see (kom d'hab;))
0 x

Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Misterloxo » 28/03/03, 22:02

Yes, apparently the production of the calopile is entrusted to an Alsatian sme (http://automatique.free.fr/calopile.html) In the high-rhine : Lol:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 30/03/03, 21:19

Uh ... I think ecomax could inform us in this case C a pro of the CAP
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."