Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...Changing a generator

Renewables except electric or solar thermal (see sub-forums dedicated below): wind, marine energy, water and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal ...
Surfeurseb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Changing a generator

Unread Messageby Surfeurseb » 01/12/05, 13:09

G'day everyone!

I think use a generator, remove the engine, and plug top is a wind turbine or a bicycle.
this to avoid making myself a generator, especially an advantageous cost (compared for example with the stroke of a simple converter 12 220V)

by cons, is that the quality of the components is sufficient for this type of application, with a sufficient efficiency for example,
more is that the current so produced is usable by any household appliance?
the aim is to overcome the power outages for some intensive applications of course ...

the group in question is announced for 800W, it uses a motor 2 time 60cm3 (yuck), and it is a "first price" model.
with a diesel, I would have rather run with cooking oil ...
0 x

bernard83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby bernard83 » 01/12/05, 14:59

Hello, see on this link, can be your happiness!
https://www.econologie.com/forums/autoconstr ... -vf76.html
0 x
Surfeurseb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Surfeurseb » 01/12/05, 21:11

Thank you for the link very interesting.
But I have not found an answer to my question ...
pity that the links do not work for more detail
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby MichelM » 02/12/05, 09:45

Hello
I'm pretty skeptical about the quality of these groups (Chinese?) Cheap. But somehow the alternator must be a constant speed (eg 3 000 r / min for a pair of poles if I'm not mistaken) for the 50 Hz therefore not easy with the wind ... For me to have proper nutrition, it is necessary a wind turbine with a direct or rectified generator for charging a buffer battery, a DC / AC converter 220V. The very generously sized (800W is very little for a house, 3 000W seems to me to be a minimum) ...
Michel
0 x
Former Oceano

Unread Messageby Former Oceano » 02/12/05, 17:15

Personally I run with a subscription to 3KW, because I am equipped in low consumption as much as this little (class A + freezer, double insulation, electric oven consuming less than 250W temperature, 2900W pyrolysis, ...).

I agree with Michel for the passage of a storage 12 or 24 V and the use of an inverter for the 220V. This allows more of the mix of renewable energy sources (wind, photovoltaic, a bike if you want ...).
0 x

Surfeurseb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Surfeurseb » 03/12/05, 21:21

I identify a little better the problem.
In fact, in my mind the gfroupe already integrated electronic regulation which allowed ofobtaining the right tension and good frequency, regardless of the speed of the engine (in the order of sensible course)
if it is a generator of the type "car", then it's not so good: high speed, performance, etc ...

by cons, it's not for me to produce electricity for the whole house, but only for troubleshooting, 3kW it is in this case much (normally, it is little by against Bravo Ex -océano!)

thank you for your answers, I will still dig the question:
type of alternator, what current regulation, necessary speed ...
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby MichelM » 04/12/05, 15:17

Hello
When I thought of such kw 3 2 was for steady kw with a reliable regulation. It is better to keep a safety margin to avoid unpleasant surprises ... As electronic appliances have a switching power supply which will regulate according to the mains, if it is low (less than 220 V) they will compensate but it's not very good, AGING, heating ... it is perhaps a little paranoid to me, but I prefer to keep the margin.
A good research and more.
Michel
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."