- nico239 17/08/18, 02:06 Wooden deck, feedback from experiences View the latest post Answers 2 Views 5
- nico239 17/08/18, 01:35 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 368 Views 42364
- yves35 17/08/18, 00:40 Surcharged generator or not? View the latest post Answers 29 Views 484
- calousorb 16/08/18, 23:18 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11032 Views 539100
- Flytox 15/08/18, 21:31 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12758 Views 1682783
- moinsdewatt 15/08/18, 16:48 Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3639
- Leo Maximus 15/08/18, 16:43 Auxiliary cats of organic farming View the latest post Answers 17 Views 803
- nico239 15/08/18, 14:27 New upcoming forum that you want as functions? View the latest post Answers 151 Views 14042
- Ahmed 15/08/18, 10:07 And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh! View the latest post Answers 81 Views 2045
- to be chafoin 15/08/18, 00:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 119 Views 6033
- dede2002 14/08/18, 21:30 My (large) solar thermal project View the latest post Answers 66 Views 28989
- DC 14/08/18, 17:20 Insulating selection and installation according to roofs and parts View the latest post Answers 1 Views 57
- Christophe 14/08/18, 14:33 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 100 Views 45683
- Christophe 14/08/18, 13:18 Best of words or remarks of our children! View the latest post Answers 40 Views 4947
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:37 Signs of lack of water or excess heat? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 820
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:27 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 92 Views 3873
- Christophe 12/08/18, 18:10 [One other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see View the latest post Answers 570 Views 130903
- izentrop 12/08/18, 14:32 The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 138 Views 16756
- Christophe 12/08/18, 13:26 Video: the evolution of the world population on 2000 years View the latest post Answers 1 Views 144
- Ahmed 12/08/18, 10:53 The largest source of primary energy, COAL View the latest post Answers 193 Views 61843
- phil12 12/08/18, 10:47 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 288 Views 77761
- Flytox 11/08/18, 23:38 Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 445 Views 71257
- Christophe 11/08/18, 15:39 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 156 Views 4959
- Janic 11/08/18, 14:32 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 124 Views 3828
- Ahmed 11/08/18, 12:06 Rocket stove with vortex View the latest post Answers 21 Views 4123
I think use a generator, remove the engine, and plug top is a wind turbine or a bicycle.
this to avoid making myself a generator, especially an advantageous cost (compared for example with the stroke of a simple converter 12 220V)
by cons, is that the quality of the components is sufficient for this type of application, with a sufficient efficiency for example,
more is that the current so produced is usable by any household appliance?
the aim is to overcome the power outages for some intensive applications of course ...
the group in question is announced for 800W, it uses a motor 2 time 60cm3 (yuck), and it is a "first price" model.
with a diesel, I would have rather run with cooking oil ...
https://www.econologie.com/forums/autoconstr ... -vf76.html
I'm pretty skeptical about the quality of these groups (Chinese?) Cheap. But somehow the alternator must be a constant speed (eg 3 000 r / min for a pair of poles if I'm not mistaken) for the 50 Hz therefore not easy with the wind ... For me to have proper nutrition, it is necessary a wind turbine with a direct or rectified generator for charging a buffer battery, a DC / AC converter 220V. The very generously sized (800W is very little for a house, 3 000W seems to me to be a minimum) ...
I agree with Michel for the passage of a storage 12 or 24 V and the use of an inverter for the 220V. This allows more of the mix of renewable energy sources (wind, photovoltaic, a bike if you want ...).
In fact, in my mind the gfroupe already integrated electronic regulation which allowed ofobtaining the right tension and good frequency, regardless of the speed of the engine (in the order of sensible course)
if it is a generator of the type "car", then it's not so good: high speed, performance, etc ...
by cons, it's not for me to produce electricity for the whole house, but only for troubleshooting, 3kW it is in this case much (normally, it is little by against Bravo Ex -océano!)
thank you for your answers, I will still dig the question:
type of alternator, what current regulation, necessary speed ...
When I thought of such kw 3 2 was for steady kw with a reliable regulation. It is better to keep a safety margin to avoid unpleasant surprises ... As electronic appliances have a switching power supply which will regulate according to the mains, if it is low (less than 220 V) they will compensate but it's not very good, AGING, heating ... it is perhaps a little paranoid to me, but I prefer to keep the margin.
A good research and more.
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1