Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...Reliability: small manual recharging lamp

Renewables except electric or solar thermal (see sub-forums dedicated below): wind, marine energy, water and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal ...
delnoram

Unread Messageby delnoram » 17/07/09, 20:21

I have disassembled some crank lamps and some are equipped with Lithium batteries 2032 battery whose unfortunately the life is particularly short.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)

Former Oceano

Unread Messageby Former Oceano » 17/07/09, 20:50

Ditto for me with a lamp that is at the same time radio. It is enough that the radio starts up and hop is empty. And in deep discharge it's nothing more ...

Otherwise I have basic 2 that hold better. During the first use I made a full charge by playing the crank during 10 minutes.

In camping I do it again to a person who is bored except that a brutal broke the handle that I have to pick up.

I think that a simple electrochemical capacitor would be more effective than batteries that in the end no longer hold the load no?
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
delnoram

Unread Messageby delnoram » 17/07/09, 22:06

Cranks often break, especially if you try to turn faster than 100 very much per minute.

For capacitors, those for memory backup type "Gold Cap" are clearly preferable to the current electrochemical issue size / capacity, but also for the incomparable life compared to lithium batteries.

Only risk, overheating, but without comparisons with that of lithium : Cheesy:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Corpse Grinder 666
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Corpse Grinder 666 » 17/07/09, 22:10

Is not it better a simple lamp with lithium battery and what is used by the police?
example: Image

(Moderation by ex-ocean 17 / 07 / 09 22: 35)
0 x
Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 18/07/09, 00:06

I have a crank model that worked "well" at the very beginning. (despite a much lower autonomy than announced in the manual ...)
Now you have to start cranking all the time and it seems to me that the hotter it gets, the sooner it loses charge (not even 1 day).
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Woodcutter » 18/07/09, 01:04

Me I have a model to condo and loading by "handjob"! : Mrgreen:

Bought on econo I think, or on a link hosted by écono, (there is 4 soon ...) and it still works, even the one I never use! (but it takes time to "wake up" ...)
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Did67

Unread Messageby Did67 » 18/07/09, 10:39

delnoram wrote:.... especially if you try to turn faster than 100 very per minute.
:

I do not think it's a good idea at all to try to shoot fast. On the contrary, turn slowly. Otherwise, the intensity of the current produced by the dynamo may be too strong for the circuits and the battery ... I think.
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 18/07/09, 10:46

Woodcutter wrote:Me I have a model to condo and loading by "handjob"! : Mrgreen:

Bought on econo I think, or on a link hosted by écono, (there is 4 soon ...) and it still works, even the one I never use! (but it takes time to "wake up" ...)

Yes, good memory Bucheron: it was a partnership, we had not yet the shop at this time.

On the other hand my parents had bought one also but ... it does not work anymore (at all) ... You have to wake her up?

How long?
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 18/07/09, 10:48

delnoram wrote:I have disassembled some crank lamps and some are equipped with Lithium batteries 2032 battery whose unfortunately the life is particularly short.

Uh all the one I disassembled (sold or sold) was NiCd or NiMh.

Put lithium in a dynamo lamp is not a little ... stupid? Cf: https://www.econologie.com/forums/recharge-n ... t7962.html
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Woodcutter » 18/07/09, 14:15

Christophe wrote:[...]How long?
About 2 minutes ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."