Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...Make a vertical wind turbine to generator

Renewables except electric or solar thermal (see sub-forums dedicated below): wind, marine energy, water and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal ...
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby bidouille23 » 08/04/11, 14:28

No comment : Mrgreen:
0 x

dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby dedeleco » 08/04/11, 14:48

The small deviation from the long-range compass is proportional to the strength or dipole magnet in the same direction always.
Discovered in the 1700 and 1800 years.
See Wikipedia on magnérique dipole magnet and, measurement, torsion balance, etc ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby bidouille23 » 08/04/11, 18:13

Re,

not practical to have reliable measurement compass anyway;).

I figure he must be readjusted the thing in context, debutant Eolian and manual side is how Mate? you have the specific enough gear, the way to make adjustment spieces?

go calculating you want it you just have the moeyns to respect in reality all the parameters that you calculated;)

like something on the coefficient KV

http://www.callantechnology.com/callan_ ... ter_08.pdf

an analytical study of a discoidal motor

http://www.cder.dz/download/Art11-2_1.pdf

here a true small wind turbine that promises like (also an engineer who started like you MATE and has continued the trip of his life :) it's not pretty with its winglet mmmmm)
and the electric control is a real optimization not to mention the radial engine rather than axial, and blades profile .And adapt to low cost motor without neglecting qualitée.

http://www.micro-energie.com/wind.html

Go there's more than done a modeling and optimization finite element 3d if I understand well;).

http://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs/00 ... _Bomme.pdf

If last peremptory affirmation;): a wind turbine is a carefully measured compromise concentrate :) .

see you
0 x
MatEA57
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby MatEA57 » 08/04/11, 21:48

Hack thank you for reading, calculating the power of the wind on the blades was the small detail not to be overlooked : Cheesy:

I am fortunate to have a small workshop and a multimeter that can measure the Henry ... but not the oscilloscope :?

50hz rely on for calculations, is problematic enough for small vertical wind turbines, because it requires a large disk size and many magnet and coil or small sizes should drive its spinning fast enough approx 8tr / s

I see that I have 3 choice either I buy more magnet and more thread ...
or I buy pulleys to dry out or compact the reels and just turn to 20Hz and put 2 33MF big firecrackers after the rectifier :?

You will opt for what choice?
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby bidouille23 » 09/04/11, 11:19

Hello Mate, I asked you for the workshop Because he'll have to make you drive metalique recpeteur of magnets, and that everything is balanced, a post weld is practice or a welder friend turner is even more convenient :) .

An issue bothers me ennormement, why choose to make a wind turbine has a vertical axis rather than a horizontal axis knowing that in any case, the better now with a vertical take you a power coefficinet Cp = 0.3 or 30% whereas with a horizontal axis you can have easily depart from the cp = 0.3 and without much problem cp = 0.4 0.5 see after talking about have really optimized wind turbine has all the floors have forgotten for a first, already referred a Cp = 0.45 eg c is very good, you w ith your evrtical axis I predict you a Cp = 0.2 see if everything okay 0.25, look that the
http://eolienne-petite.com//Doc/Windspi ... French.pdf

and many go on the site and SEPEN veras you what it gives a vertical wind turbine :) .

So here I am as a future engineer I do not understand your approach, unless you want to try to exceed the laws of physics current (who knows it may be you;)), a small explanation stp thank you.

If you intend to use your Live Production ???
Pk 50 Hz well it is not vital if you use batteries.

Otherwise gear to test the bike and think their chain sprockets and crowns), but that you'll gobble up energy.

I like the firecrackers :)

the choice you'll make it according to your means;).

aplus I have not much time the
0 x

MatEA57
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby MatEA57 » 09/04/11, 11:37

Why did I choose to sky? This is because-I do not want that wind can have long pale but if the performance and too low, I will choose to horizontal axis.

: Cheesy: I think not to exceed the laws of physics! but Perendev can do because the magnets c powerful energy is constant, but what good is the thing to shut up and do a demo on youtube for friends!
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby bidouille23 » 09/04/11, 14:03

Re oki I understand better now the choice of vertical;) I really hope you'll succeed in doing something and surout keep us informed;) unwinding.

well if not for large blades er something tell me you have not looked well the formula recuperable power calculation by eolien rotor;)

P = 0,15 S (Vcube) the surface S being that of the swept master-couple;) (for a soapius wind turbine)

look at the graph at the bottom of page;)

http://www.thewindpower.net/forum/sujet1141.html

you will understand what I was saying with the coefficient CP.

And power for a horizontal axis:

P = 1 / 2. Ro * S * V3 with ro Graph: density of air (dry atmospheric air: about 1,23 kg / m3 to 15 1,0132 ° C and atmospheric pressure bar), S disc surface meter² V and wind speed m / s

that you speak a little or we have a good calculation for example;).

After coupled with a generator like the Perendev I do not know I do not know but I want to see really :) .

If you like this solution as the wind turbine you have depression:

http://www.eolienne-a-depression.fr/ind ... &Itemid=65

I frankly it speaks to me a lot this wind turbine, it corrects many problem :) and is usable over wind for both of lm'electrique that the mechanical power (eg pumping etc) and it's light for the generatrice is down so you can mounted above etc etc :)

not bad huh

see you
0 x
MatEA57
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby MatEA57 » 09/04/11, 14:46

No problem I will photo : Cheesy: the alternator forum ...

Ah yes, from what you showed me the coefficient is lower actually, this is my big problem because the alternator request torque!

I will set a low voltage regulator as I wants to 48v.

For the formula: P = 1 / 2. rho * S * V3 if 3 of v is the cube, I think I understand : Cheesy:

I hope I will reach 15A phase to wire 2mm!

I looked at the article on the hollow wind, it's a great achievement and idea because it will be expensive way to design big wind!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby dedeleco » 09/04/11, 16:52

Very interesting propeller vacuum !!
I have read in detail to understand, finding more explanation, but this is too wrongly neglected for too long !!

Dolphins, sharks and birds are better than our systems with self deformable surfaces suited to whirlpools to control.

Physical propellers, whirlpools and chaos is much more complex than that alternators and it remains to discover
0 x
MatEA57
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby MatEA57 » 09/04/11, 18:03

: Cheesy: good for the disposal of the alternator elements I get it.

Do you know how to tell if the section of the thread is too large compared to the flux density of the magnet?

The magnets that interests me is great 0,7 T max in N45

Dedeleco you had told me the hysteresis, the demagnetization of the magnet when the coil becomes strongly magnetic, you can give me the forms to be used :?:

Space'll be 2mm for Magnet front and back of the coil that it will thickness 1,6cm about.
The magnets have a 2,2kg force opposed to the middle of the coil.

I found that:

0 x