Return Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...Rotate a fan with the energy of a river

Renewables except electric or solar thermal (see sub-forums dedicated below): wind, marine energy, water and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal ...
TomTom
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby TomTom » 20 / 06 / 09, 06: 27

elephant wrote:If you need 12 volts, you do not have to try to put the dynamos in series: it's not continuous.

Yet I read on the net that the dynamo bike provided the 0.5A type 6V continuous ... the truth is it elsewhere? (Lol)

Suppose that the dynamo provides a good DC current, it is possible to recharge a battery? and how to evaluate the charging time? should we use 2 dynamo (so 2 paddle wheels) in parallel to get 12V? otherwise can 6V batteries be found?

Power level, we get only 3W withc the dynamo ... to operate a fan is rather of the order of 50W so a priori it is dead ... ca pose a problem for a battery?

Here is no way to get a diode bridge ... or so I have to learn to say Graetz bridge in Vietnamese :| I think it's a little hot to straighten the current.

So the story of Canadian well seems to me very interesting ... the problem is that it is only the 2nde time I hear this word ...
I do a lil tour on net, and I come back with lots of questions : Mrgreen:

and thank you for your answers!
0 x

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 22 / 06 / 09, 09: 26

No dynamo bike (except exception) it's the alternative, you can easily found by the low speed synonymous ...

But you can easily get continuous according to this plan: https://www.econologie.com/forums/dynamo-de- ... t7821.html
(for example)

If you go through a buffer battery, the power of the generator may be lower than that of the use, it will depend on the number of hours of operation on 24h.

The formula that gives you the power P of the necessary gene is the following (any losses neglected):

P = h * p / 24

With p = power usage
h = average service life on 24h

Examples:
Your 50W fan only runs 8h a day.
So you need a power of

P = 8 * 50 / 24 = 16.7 W

Put a coef. about 0.8-0.9 for the "pressure drop" and you get a necessary power of about 21 W.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
bain2jasmin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Turn a fan with the energy of a river

Unread Messageby bain2jasmin » 22 / 06 / 09, 13: 31

it's interesting, but the child from the slum wants to eat and drink before turning a fan, right?
0 x