- nico239 17/08/18, 22:53 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 375 Views 42518
- to be chafoin 17/08/18, 22:12 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11034 Views 539856
- Ahmed 17/08/18, 22:06 Surcharged generator or not? View the latest post Answers 35 Views 628
- Moindreffor 17/08/18, 18:25 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 93 Views 3968
- nico239 17/08/18, 02:06 Wooden deck, feedback from experiences View the latest post Answers 2 Views 37
- Flytox 15/08/18, 21:31 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12758 Views 1683329
- moinsdewatt 15/08/18, 16:48 Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3681
- Leo Maximus 15/08/18, 16:43 Auxiliary cats of organic farming View the latest post Answers 17 Views 828
- nico239 15/08/18, 14:27 New upcoming forum that you want as functions? View the latest post Answers 151 Views 14080
- Ahmed 15/08/18, 10:07 And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh! View the latest post Answers 81 Views 2107
- to be chafoin 15/08/18, 00:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 119 Views 6097
- dede2002 14/08/18, 21:30 My (large) solar thermal project View the latest post Answers 66 Views 29025
- DC 14/08/18, 17:20 Insulating selection and installation according to roofs and parts View the latest post Answers 1 Views 80
- Christophe 14/08/18, 14:33 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 100 Views 45734
- Christophe 14/08/18, 13:18 Best of words or remarks of our children! View the latest post Answers 40 Views 4972
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:37 Signs of lack of water or excess heat? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 858
- Christophe 12/08/18, 18:10 [One other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see View the latest post Answers 570 Views 130959
- izentrop 12/08/18, 14:32 The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 138 Views 16810
- Christophe 12/08/18, 13:26 Video: the evolution of the world population on 2000 years View the latest post Answers 1 Views 161
- Ahmed 12/08/18, 10:53 The largest source of primary energy, COAL View the latest post Answers 193 Views 61893
- phil12 12/08/18, 10:47 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 288 Views 77814
- Flytox 11/08/18, 23:38 Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 445 Views 71346
- Christophe 11/08/18, 15:39 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 156 Views 5005
- Janic 11/08/18, 14:32 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 124 Views 3866
- Ahmed 11/08/18, 12:06 Rocket stove with vortex View the latest post Answers 21 Views 4157
- renewable energy
- Impact on landscape (aesthetic)
- Nuisance to waves (GSM phone and TV) ???
- Deafness ???
What is on is that between the Belleville nuclear power plant on Loire (in 30 km) and a wind farm in 1km from me, I prefer the latter option, given the central waste, our descendants will have to manage
I will go further in facilitating individual wind turbines or favoring short circuits, to avoid line losses between production and consumption.
Regarding birds, all the gigantic wind I saw had a rotational speed of the rotor relatively low and every bird has enough reflexes to avoid a blade. If he can not, is that he has a serious problem and it might as well hit a pole, a house, ...
For noise, I do not find it annoying at all, because when there is a lot of wind, there is a noise caused by the obstacles is quite high. I invite anyone to go near a wind turbine for realizing it.
- posts: 47079
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 415
- Contact :
I would add further that I am rather for projects to size "human" (not overkill), self-financed (investment + profits) by local stakeholders (local association, comunes ... ie as in Denmark or some project underway in Britain) and profitable without redemption or intermediaries (direct sale of electricity).
For example, mega projects financed by Spiff, a subsidiary of EDF, are hardly econological in my opinion.
I explained the thing here: https://www.econologie.com/eolien-energie-vent/
Prior to implementing a wind turbine or a wind farm must be a wind study in a year to see if the wind is favorable SNV, several studies have been done in Quebec and again the favorable sites is quite high but north very interesting since it is not far from large dams, and the electric line are already established, it permetterait let up the water level as a dam low consome more for the same energy, wind and a promising industry for regions or windy map of wind is already established.
For birds the migration and both determined there maps that are given us every year for aviators,
Generally migratory birds follow the same paths.
And aesthetic level, I find it rather cute and entertaining, it does not bother me to have one in front of me!
The scarcity of oil and the atom dead end will force us to think and act differently. Also, although we strongly reducing our energy consumption, it is time, before jumping into the void, to ask the real questions on nuisances ... Let's not like oil: the beginnings, who raised his voice against the risks of unbridled consumption of this energy? Do not do as the atom: nobody could or wanted to see for a long time very durable harmfulness of radioactivity, or the waste treatment problem ... And what about these tchernobyliens radioactive clouds that stop at borders of our country?
Morality, look closely, very closely, the consequences of "industrial wind farms ... Maybe, as Christophe said that the spray in small éloiennes for small groups is a solution. To compensate for the wind why not play the hydraulic accumulation? ie pumping water into a higher reservoir the windy days, and use white coal day without?
And the sound? A friend of mine went to Sweden. It would have observed cases of deafness linked to low frequency noise of the wind in the blades and towers ... Myth or Reality? And the preservation of beautiful sites?
All this is not a firing live ammunition against what I consider to be the lesser evil, but a willingness to learn and to prevent, before it's too late ...
It can be seen in isolated places, uninhabited (as he still?), But it will be at the expense of the landscape and local wildlife ... For the happiness of large industrial groups.
No way to gigantism, close to the people.
Smaller structures, human scale are possible ... But, wind, three-bladed kind of lesser diameter, will rotate faster and generate noise. Therefore ...
Noise is the modern plague ... He creeps and wins throughout our lives ... Let conscience!
vtajmb wrote:The bottom line is: we want to have sufficient energy quantity not too polluting, be it waste, climate change, visual pollution, noise or other, especially health, and more cheap! What capricious spoiled children we are (I put myself in the bag too, of course!) !!!
Agree with you, you have to fight to reduce energy consumption while improving the well-being and that in all areas. Until my last breath I will fight for it, the future of my children depends on it.
However, as Christophe said, I am also for wind human scale.
I have heard of wind towers someone there for information, he exsiste a site on the subject?
Good weekend and see you soon
Similarly, all the gears used to accelerate the speed of the generator with respect to the rotor speed is a source of noise, like the sound of a gearbox ...
More wind will be smaller, the intensity will be low and there will be less of line losses.
former oceanic wrote:What causes the noise are among other turbulences in blade tip. On the vertical axis wind turbines, turbulence are reduced and according to the manufacturers say it is less noisy.
I spent much of my life on yachts, for a long time with wind turbines.
Classic is unbearable (it vibrates all the time and the hull is sound box and when editing a project with the air we lose enormously in yield); vertical axis (equivalent to Allaire area) it produces shit.
Today I 2 senior games photovoltaic panels and hydro; but mostly I did the hunting consomation.j'arrive a good record navigation and almost balance at anchor.
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1