Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...Wind power: for or against the wind?

Renewables except electric or solar thermal (see sub-forums dedicated below): wind, marine energy, water and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Wind: for or against the wind?

Unread Messageby izentrop » 20/07/18, 22:30

sen-no-sen wrote:Pierre Jovanovic develops a very relevant idea that the accession to power of Adolf Hitler would be a consequence of the implementation of the billboard.
Above all, he benefited from the global financial crisis which began in 1929 in the US and except in Italy, they have not all turned to the extreme right. And then the rise to power of the Nazis was not done in a day, nor for a single reason https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/fr/article.php?ModuleId=575
Last edited by izentrop the 20 / 07 / 18, 22: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
Have reason to believe does not mean that we have reason to believe.

nico239
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby nico239 » 20/07/18, 22:32

Ahmed wrote:I guess the emoticon means "wishful thinking"? : Lol:
Note: when I write "the same countries", it refers to the target countries of extractivism ...

No emoticon does not mean "wishful thinking" but rather ... "fortunately" (which has not always been the case throughout history)

As I said before most countries have recaptured extractivism so they are both their own "target" and the main beneficiaries
0 x
"A tool that does not consume energy and respects soils is what? Ben is a tool that does nothing "(quote conference François Mulet)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 20/07/18, 22:49

izentrop wrote:Above all, he benefited from the global financial crisis which began in 1929 in the US and except in Italy, they have not all turned to the extreme right. And then the rise to power of the Nazis was not done in a day, nor for a single reason https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/fr/article.php?ModuleId=575

"Profit" is not the word (or rather the evil)!
There is not a single reason but a multitude of factors arising from a main process, nuance.
Hitler especially played the role of nucleus of condensation structuring from his character and his party entropy related to the various phenomena that agitated the beginning of centuries (economic crisis, billboard, popular catharsis etc.).
Today we see that the strategy of the quantitative easing seems to lead us to a fairly similar outcome ...
0 x
"Genius sometimes consists of knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 20/07/18, 22:58

Sorry, Nico239, misunderstanding was the result of my evasive wording ...
It is true that the extractivism which was exercised externally also turns inwards, for lack of other possibilities of extension. I would beware of peremptory judgments generalizing: the countries of the center suffer and benefit from extractivism; more precisely, within these countries (as in the countries of the periphery, but with significant nuances in the respective proportions), some benefit and most others suffer ... However, geopolitics testifies, the periphery remains at the center of the stakes of the big consumer countries and this will be more and more the case.
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."
nico239
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby nico239 » 20/07/18, 23:07

Ahmed wrote:Sorry, Nico239, misunderstanding was the result of my evasive wording ...
It is true that the extractivism which was exercised externally also turns inwards, for lack of other possibilities of extension. I would beware of peremptory judgments generalizing: the countries of the center suffer and benefit from extractivism; more precisely, within these countries (as in the countries of the periphery, but with significant nuances in the respective proportions), some benefit and most others suffer ... However, geopolitics testifies, the periphery remains at the center of the stakes of the big consumer countries and this will be more and more the case.

Who are the countries of the "center" and those of the "periphery"?
From the center of what and the periphery of what? Image
0 x
"A tool that does not consume energy and respects soils is what? Ben is a tool that does nothing "(quote conference François Mulet)

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 20/07/18, 23:55

Indeed, the "center" does not represent here a geometric notion, but the historical reality of the dominant countries, therefore the European countries in the broad sense (formerly colonizers). The "peripheral" countries are the others, which serve as supply areas for raw materials (including labor) and exports of goods with high added value, with the social and environmental damage that this implies. .
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby moinsdewatt » 21/07/18, 00:04

You sweat. The subject is the wind turbines.
0 x
nico239
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby nico239 » 21/07/18, 00:10

nico239 wrote:
Ahmed wrote:Sorry, Nico239, misunderstanding was the result of my evasive wording ...

Who are the countries of the "center" and those of the "periphery"?
From the center of what and the periphery of what? Image

Ahmed wrote:Indeed, the "center" does not represent here a geometric notion, but the historical reality of the dominant countries, therefore the European countries in the broad sense (formerly colonizers). The "peripheral" countries are the others, which serve as supply areas for raw materials (including labor) and exports of goods with high added value, with the social and environmental damage that this implies. .

Well, what a mess Image

We will try to decode ...
"It is true that the extractivism which was exercised on the outside also turns inwards, for lack of other possibilities of extension"
Should we understand that
It is true that the extractivism of the countries of the center which was exercised externally also turns inwards, for lack of other possibilities of extension?
0 x
nico239
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby nico239 » 21/07/18, 00:12

moinsdewatt wrote:You sweat. The subject is the wind turbines.

Image you're right....
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby izentrop » 23/07/18, 20:01

I put in the right subject, the message posted by mistake in the subject "thorium" can be deleted. :?

Drought in the United Kingdom drastically reduces the energy production of wind turbines https://www.earth.com/news/uk-wind-drou ... ne-energy/
This month, power generation dropped by 40% and was 30% lower than the amount of wind energy generated last year, even with new wind farms and advances in wind power technology in the UK. United.

Last year, wind power provided 15% of UK power, twice as much as coal, but this year, these numbers dropped to less than 2% on June 2.
0 x
Have reason to believe does not mean that we have reason to believe.