Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...Wind: building a vertical axis wind turbine from A to Z

Renewables except electric or solar thermal (see sub-forums dedicated below): wind, marine energy, water and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 01/10/12, 17:40

Janic wrote:
I do not see your interest tackler Dedeleco this way, Janic. If one is questioning the theory of evolution, then it must bring proof! Personally not being propped up enough to do it, I'll let the care we give
The problem of any theory is that it's ... just a theory?

When you have so many converging assumptions that lead to the same conclusion, it may well be called a theory, it does not invalidate ...

In biology, for example, there has already long as it is proven:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évolution_(biologie)

There is little more than the phylogenetic tree where there are several hypotheses, but not so much because they doubt that overall, rather prudent. Again, if you are detractors, brought evidence that walk or at least some / s protocol / s that hold water!

But in principle, all options are open, therefore. it is not contradictory to say that a wall is blue if it has measurable degrees Kelvins corresponding to its color ...
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 01/10/12, 19:39

When you have so many converging assumptions that lead to the same conclusion, it may well be called a theory, it does not invalidate however ... In biology, for example, a long time ago that it is proven :
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évolution_(biologie)

Indeed, as you marked there are convergences where the use of genetic or other trees, that speech is extremely attractive (not least because as any other notice as the earth is round, the earth does is not the center of the universe, etc ... is considered heretical and sectarian).
This kind of convergence is found with HIV and shared by the large majority the medical world, and heretics have been and are the object of all the sarcasm of their opponents (like Dede). So it is not arguments and cons arguments but simply a principled opposition.
If this step is not crossed, everything else is discussed in a vacuum.

There is little more than the phylogenetic tree where there are several hypotheses, but not so much because they doubt that overall, rather prudent. Again, if you are detractors, brought evidence that walk or at least some / s protocol / s that hold water!

Same thing: what protocols? Such as AIDS, vaccines, nuclear, chemical and others?

But in principle, all options are open, therefore. it is not contradictory to say that a wall is blue if it has measurable degrees Kelvins corresponding to its color ...

I am a technician and professional training and know the possibilities and limits of devices designed and manufactured for a particular use and not beyond. So a measure is neutral, it does not take sides for or against the use made of it ... humans yes!
So on the theory of evolution, it (the performers) retains only what is going in this direction and considers that all the grains of sand of the machine are not taken into account. Now these are the grains of sand that enrayent machinery and scientific research also serves to highlight these sand grains in question. The example (a little old) coelacanth is ONE of these grains in question.
Same thing must be changed over! :D
0 x
Pascaltech
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Wind: building a vertical axis wind turbine from A to Z

Unread Messageby Pascaltech » 03/08/16, 11:30

I thought the topic dealt with the construction of a wind.
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby RV-P » 07/10/17, 14:27

- Here, there is one who built this optimized wind turbine! Look here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTt9uPQ_RjM
, and tell me if I'm wrong !!!
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
darkducobu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby darkducobu » 21/07/18, 20:07

Hi,
New on the forum, I would like to know if people have managed the feat of installing a wind turbine in their garden without problem with the neighborhood. For several years, I participated in a study of implementation of a wind farm offshore and 3 years it is postponed because of hypothetical visual nuances. At almost 20 km from the coast, it is likely that we see a security light, but by day it should be neutral.
Thank you in advance for sharing
0 x