- Sylvester spiritus 22/07/18, 09:58The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 52 Views 976
- Janic 22/07/18, 08:57France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 78 Views 2300
- darkducobu 22/07/18, 06:40My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 65 Views 2034
- inventor 22/07/18, 03:57New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 674 Views 186298
- izentrop 21/07/18, 23:58Freeze with Chrome since last update Windows 10 View the latest post Answers 2 Views 253
- izentrop 21/07/18, 23:16Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 42 Views 3537
- Flytox 21/07/18, 22:39[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12697 Views 1671445
- sen-no-sen 21/07/18, 20:42Hyperloop the train of the future? View the latest post Answers 19 Views 1750
- darkducobu 21/07/18, 20:07Wind: building a vertical axis wind turbine from A to Z View the latest post Answers 215 Views 434862
- Sikar 21/07/18, 19:06Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 286 Views 76703
- to be chafoin 21/07/18, 18:15Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 70 Views 1950
- Janic 21/07/18, 18:03Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale View the latest post Answers 441 Views 164681
- Did67 21/07/18, 17:48Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10909 Views 522456
- Moindreffor 21/07/18, 13:31The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 391 Views 21441
- nico239 21/07/18, 00:12Wind power: for or against the wind? View the latest post Answers 719 Views 209013
- moinsdewatt 20/07/18, 23:54Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 438 Views 68625
- phil53 20/07/18, 23:12lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 181 Views 13100
- Moindreffor 20/07/18, 19:47A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 111 Views 9833
- Eric DUPONT 20/07/18, 10:06Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 13 Views 487
- izentrop 19/07/18, 22:37manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 174 Views 69751
- to be chafoin 19/07/18, 21:17The "Garden of Lazy" in Dordogne View the latest post Answers 143 Views 11096
- Grelinette 19/07/18, 19:21Schedule a door opening system with battery View the latest post Answers 52 Views 8690
- Did67 19/07/18, 09:29The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 101 Views 4647
- Sylvester spiritus 18/07/18, 23:12A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2 View the latest post Answers 86 Views 5026
- Bardal 18/07/18, 15:08Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 349 Views 40599
Thank you for your lights
Besides, I believe that André (Grand Chief of the Pantone) who rages on the forum has a similar system.
Do I deceive Andrew?
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
For me you do not read all the posts, I have several times described my system of heating and air conditioning,
When I will have time I will retrace this post
Basically I pump the water from the earth in a well Artesien the temperature averages from 10c to 12c it passes in an exchanger the heat pump has freon 22 absorbs the calories on this water I pump a 5C to 6C on a flow of 25 A 30 liters per minute, (large compressor 5hp) water pump 1hp
This cooled water flows back into the ground beneath the surface of the frozen, or sometimes to the sewer when the earth (the radiator that is the earth cools especially in the spring when the snow melts and frozen down the water of the earth cools locally)
In the summer I air-conditioned and I supplied all my hot domestic water
Or two tanks of 60 gallons = 2 x 280 liters In the big heat I supplied too much hot water I have to evacuate in the sewer. Those with pools are perfect the return from the hot in the pool.
I found my old post
I have been heating and cooling my house with a similar system since 1993 and I did not have a problem except for a slight freon leak 22 in a joint on a pressure switch.
Basically I have to buy an old air pump water heater that has the size of a refrigerator, the engine is an 5hp brand Mamouthe, I have it all reconditioned is I install an exchanger to heat the hot water tanks (2 from 60 imperial gallons) in summer when I air conditioned. At the bottom of the house I push a point of 2 inches the ground is sandy the depth is 18 feet and I pump the water at the beginning the 1 hp pump was supplying 7 gallons at the time now it
Supplied 4,5 a 5 gallons in winter this becomes tangential because the water enters a 9C and comes out of the exchanger has 4c. The water at the beginning of winter in November is 11c when the ground is covered with snow, it is 12c, and gradually decreases to 9 c in April, but at this time
Uses it less. (It is in spring in May that the water is at its coldest)
In order not to weaken the water table (although it seems gigantic)
I turn the cold water into a plastic tube of 4 inches with saw lines to 30 feet away, and this is not enough, because in very cold period
January-February -25 and the more the machine works more often so that the water of the earth drops to 8 or 9 c then I am obliged to make a return
In the sewer for one week and the temperature of the water goes back to 10c so to keep the return of water as far as possible from the pumping point.
Another thing in the summer when you do the air conditioning at the beginning I do not need
To pump water, all the heat goes in the resevoirs of hot water for a maximum of 45 a 50c then it is necessary to evacuate the hot water and I advise you not to return hot water in the earth because after a Some time the pump can no longer push the hot water through the lines of the 4 pipe inches it is made a kind of algae or mud in the fence. So in summer we send hot water to the surface or to the sewer but be careful some municipality does not accept this, even that it is clean water.
The compressor pulls 25 amperes the water pump 4,5 amps the fan 1,5 amperes and the small pump of recirculation for the hot water tanks it is insignificant in fact the whole system draws around 30 amperes under 220volts and with this I heat All the winter my house (it is very cold in Quebec and the period of heating goes from October to April.
At the beginning I made hot water even in winter, it is profitable when the water of the acqeduc and very cold 5c is that we climb it 35 has 38 c then to go to 50 55c it is very long and It does not become more profitable I find that a factory works to heat water., As the KW costs 6 hundred here it is not worth it, I prefer to make hot water in the summer when I air condition , Anyway you end up with an exedent of hot water that you have to send into the sewer.
The disadvantages, the ventilation is noisy, the machine runs during 3 minutes and more before generating heat which makes that if one has a thermostat too sensitive the machine leaves all the 10 minutes and roll 6 minutes in winter, to correct This inconvenient I add a timer type of timed relay on the thermostat ie when it asks to heat, I delay the signal 30 minutes so that the temperature varies from more or less 2 to 3 degrees, We get used to it. Or I had a lot of difficulty is finding the right freon load and adjusting the thermostatic valves on the flow of water. But the, the machine is at the point.
Be careful when you talk about performance. It is very good when the differential is large, that is to say that the air of the room is cold the it performs but if one heats more strongly it decreases and it is well variant according to the pressures of the freon which varies with The temperature in summary is delicate to regulate it must compromise the yield runs from 3,5 to 2 compared to kw consumed. A simple indication is to measure the water passing through the exchanger with a meter and to measure the temperature in and out, a simple calculation gives us the calories recovered on the water. Be careful to measure the water after the pump as it gains 0,5 has 0,8 degrees as it crosses the pump.
If there are any who want more details I would send them to you
But what part of the cold group must be connected to the artesian well. And how to do the liaison. If I put a single pipe with a pump to make the water, have it deep enough to put the pipe.
By my home (south of france, Montpellier) it rarely gleams and the outside temperature is on average the winters of + 5 ° C
The system can operate under these conditions.
What heating temperature will I get?
Is it possible to return the water coming out of the system into the well itself?
Can one heat water so as to make a central heating with radiator?
As you see I still have a lot to learn
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2