Return Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...Regulatory Committee for Energy: rolling for you it?

Renewables except electric or solar thermal (see sub-forums dedicated below): wind, marine energy, water and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal ...
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Regulatory Committee for Energy: rolling for you it?

Unread Messageby bobono » 19 / 07 / 09, 14: 04

Anger of the anti-nuclear forces against a decision of the regulator in favor of EDF:

The "Sortir du nucléaire" network is calling for the dissolution of the Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE) after its decision to impose a tax on enclosures that allow users to save energy, for the benefit of EDF , In a statement released on Sunday.
0 x

elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 19 / 07 / 09, 14: 14

Could you be more complete: what are these boxes ???
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

CRE for who rolls it

Unread Messageby bobono » 19 / 07 / 09, 15: 10

I do not know its boxes but I suppose it is the management of the off-peak hours and full rate. here is the link

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... indem.html
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 19 / 07 / 09, 17: 54

If I understood correctly...

It is a grid-connected box that allows to smooth the peak consumption of the electricity grid.

The link to Voltalis.

Basically it is a system of deslesteur as it is generally installed on the GOOD electrical installations domestic or professional ...
The principle is not to have all appliances that consume electricity at the same time in the house.
This reduces the power of the subscription or avoids disconnecting the installation if the subscription is too weak to support everything. To do this, we install a case that cuts or delays the ignition of certain devices without disturbing the comfort. In general, it acts on electric heaters and makes succeed their phases of operation instead of allowing that they all light up at the same time.

In the case of three-phase subscriptions, this allows the consumption of the 3 phases to be balanced to pay the cheapest, ie the average conso instead of the conso of the phase most solicited ... and this also avoids cutting out ...

If the conventional bale teller system operates only within a house by delaying the firing of a convector, for example, the VOLTALIS system seems connected to the Internet in real time and communicates more The EDF network, which is now ERDF(Electricity network distribution france). This management of shared load shedding in real time and intervening directly among the users is indeed an excellent economic solution ...
8)
It avoids or minimizes the critical phases of network operation.
It can in the worst case delay "stalling" and allow the ignition of a thermal slice in emergency power stations ...

In summary: the voltalis system behaves like a system of regulation of the active consumption as it exists for traffic in the management of red lights and road signs (GERTRUDE system). Not to be confused with forecasting and information systems that do not intervene as is the case of "Bison Futé" ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 19 / 07 / 09, 18: 51

Bobono said:

The "Sortir du nucléaire" network is calling for the dissolution of the Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE) after its decision to impose a tax on enclosures that allow users to save energy, for the benefit of EDF , In a statement released on Sunday.

Indeed, I went to see the documentation on this system. In other words, EDF would like to charge its shortfall! What a shame ! In the same vein, I suggest that pedestrians and cyclists be taxed for tax evasion: they behave irresponsibly and pay little to the state! : Mrgreen:

PS: we are well in the logic Sarkozy, there : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 19 / 07 / 09, 20: 26

: Arrow: It is more serious than that. : Evil:

The Voltalis concept allows EDF to make considerable savings in CO2 emissions and in fossil energy consumption ...

The day when a true carbon tax will emerge, it would be up to Voltalis to sue EDF ... : Evil:

Pot-hunt animals, these are the people of the CRE. : Evil:
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."