Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal, nuclear (fission and fusion)Total purchases Lampiris, Belgian electricity supplier "green"

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear, PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER, thermal, cogeneration, trigeneration. Peakoil, depletion, economics, geopolitical technologies and strategies.
Eric DUPONT
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Total buys Lampiris, Belgian supplier of "green" electricity

Unread Messageby Eric DUPONT » 23/04/18, 20:05

bardal wrote:Oh, it's not the REs that are causing EDF's difficulties; RE, it's all riquiqui, it produces virtually nothing, it's peanuts; 1 Billion a year to break everything in EDF accounts.
No, it's the rest, the decisions, or the absences of political decisions, the conflicts of clans, the shenanigans of corridors of some ecologists, in short the mess put by the politicians for barely admitted reasons: conflicts of persons, electoral interests, clan interests, decay strategies, personal interests ...

Between the turpitudes of Atomic Anne and his jules, the delusions of Ségolène, the interests of Sarkhozy's friends, the power struggles of the heirs of Jospin ... there was a complete inability to define a clear and firm energy policy. To believe that EDF, under the direct control of the State, could have imposed its objectives, is to show a real naivety ...

No, the difficulties of EDF originate from the same causes as the debt of the SNCF: an incapable political class and totally irresponsible, and completely attached to its electoral results, in the short term.

EDF's difficulties are due to the level of unfulfilled promises concerning nuclear energy. luckily Edf will be able to convert to waste disposal and storage, enough to keep a few thousand years ... unless they invest in my patent, who knows : Lol:
0 x

Bardal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Bardal » 23/04/18, 20:44

A sophism is a specious reasoning; here, I did not make any reasoning, I simply made a statement ...

And you did not say that your Belgian governing friends were idiots ... you said "finished rotten" ...

Note, I agree with you: electricity must be "nationalized"; but that does not constitute an absolute guarantee, far from it.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Eric DUPONT » 23/04/18, 21:22

Come on, Barda, stop struggling, remove your blinkers, join the cause of the liquid nitrogen, explain that without me it is lost, I need a spokesperson like you. do it to save your business, otherwise it will go to total, which I remind you in the past invested in light sail energy, the California start up up who raised 80million euro to store energy in the compressed air . Do you want me to go back to San Francisco to wake up light sail and drive the nail?
1 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 23/04/18, 22:55

bardal wrote:but that does not constitute an absolute guarantee, far from there.

On the contrary, you mean: private companies are better managed in accounting terms than public finances ... it seems to me ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Here again a bunch of incapable and irresponsible (to stay in the subject)! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Bardal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Bardal » 25/04/18, 21:16

Christophe wrote:
bardal wrote:but that does not constitute an absolute guarantee, far from there.

On the contrary, you mean: private companies are better managed in accounting terms than public finances ... it seems to me ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Here again a bunch of incapable and irresponsible (to stay in the subject)! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Still Belgian humor, no doubt ... But the strategy of the private sector is not often better than that of the public ... They are, from the start, "rotten finished", it's even their glory .. about thematic ...
0 x

Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 25/04/18, 22:55

Christophe wrote:

"Private companies are better managed in accounting", Yip, to bring some cash for shareholders some can be a formidable efficiency, on the other hand, when it comes to ensure the safety of the population in some "shops" This is a concern that can go very sharply after the immediate sounding and stumbling of shareholders, and there are no small savings to increase the life of anything that is "too expensive to upgrade ". Likewise, the maintenance services and their budget (or the validation / impact studies to be carried out) are seriously depleted, but in return a legal service is created which studies / makes statistics on economic risks, if what has not been done been done properly we fart at the mouth.

All the balance of these lawyers is thought / translated into cost, nuisance / damage / death in the population do not appear that as a cost to the shareholders and not as a security / service obligation for the population. All this in the greatest opacity .... and often without sufficient control .... when it's private ... it's private. :|
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
yves35
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby yves35 » 26/04/18, 00:48

Good evening,

just a note to point out a sophism in the title of this thread:

- "Belgian supplier" suggests that a Belgian merchant sells electricity to Belgian customers from his home. We rely on the fiber "made in our home". This is a sophism, of course. It has not escaped the technicians' point of view that the European electricity networks are interconnected on the one hand and on the other hand that the customers are what they are (they want their gadget to start when they press on ON and are impervious to the argument: "there is no wind and it is dark") electricity is Belgian or not ... The "made in home" is on the prospectus, in fact it's nuclear or coal or gas.

- "green electricity" ... let's read what Cretton de sebasol says:
http://d718903.u126.swisscenter.com/rea ... id=1073&r=

well, we act as if we knew. We smile with an air of understanding to make stick the reality and the storytelling.

yves
0 x
Bardal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Bardal » 26/04/18, 05:32

yves35 wrote:Good evening,

just a note to point out a sophism in the title of this thread:

- "Belgian supplier" suggests that a Belgian merchant sells electricity to Belgian customers from his home. We rely on the fiber "made in our home". This is a sophism, of course. It has not escaped the technicians' point of view that the European electricity networks are interconnected on the one hand and on the other hand that the customers are what they are (they want their gadget to start when they press on ON and are impervious to the argument: "there is no wind and it is dark") electricity is Belgian or not ... The "made in home" is on the prospectus, in fact it's nuclear or coal or gas.

- "green electricity" ... let's read what Cretton de sebasol says:
http://d718903.u126.swisscenter.com/rea ... id=1073&r=

well, we act as if we knew. We smile with an air of understanding to make stick the reality and the storytelling.

yves

Yes, all this is obviously true, it is not at the level of a country that the stakes are located. Personally, having little patriotic fiber, it leaves me a little indifferent ...
On the other hand, I think it is essential that the production, regulation and programming of electricity, and energies in general, come under public power and not the sum of private initiatives regulated by the "invisible hand of the market". Without any illusions, I want to find what may be utopian: it is the community of men that decides the main lines of its future ... In Belgium as in France ... and in Switzerland

By cons, I do not believe in the beautiful stories of autarky or autonomy (in any field for that matter) as developed by Pascal Cretton: I can share what he says about stateless electrons and all marked of an original sin (though, sin, for an old atheist like me ...), but I do not succeed in understanding why he does not hold the same reasoning for his photovoltaic panels, which also have an origin, and contain a little gray energy not born of an immaculate conception.

To go a little further, these panels are likely to have been made in China, and therefore emit about 80g of CO2 per kWh produced; which in a country like Switzerland, where the production of electricity is essentially non-carbonized, seems to me a little absurd and shows the limits of a reasoning limited to a narrow border; even worse, objectively he is responsible, even more than his fellow citizens, for global warming and the misfortunes that overwhelm us ... Ah la la ... life, and dreams, are strewn with pitfalls ...

It must be remembered that man is a social animal, condemned to be dependent on others, and to influence others by all his acts; it is his misfortune and his greatness; today, both are global, and the concept of autarky is meaningless ...
Electrified from all countries, unite !!!
0 x