- QuentinDida 16/07/18, 00:45The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 373 Views 20312
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1666657
- torrent 15/07/18, 21:34The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 90 Views 4181
- eclectron 15/07/18, 21:18The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 7 Views 202
- izentrop 15/07/18, 16:21Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10877 Views 517588
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 375
- izentrop 15/07/18, 00:33CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 2400
- QuentinDida 14/07/18, 21:35P (otager) of P (arouseux) P (artaged) in Champagne View the latest post Answers 25 Views 609
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4587
- izentrop 14/07/18, 15:56France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 68 Views 1797
- Remundo 14/07/18, 11:36Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5195
- izentrop 14/07/18, 00:25Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 34 Views 622
- nico239 13/07/18, 23:21Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 150 Views 3282
- Christophe 13/07/18, 22:02manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 171 Views 69309
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 491
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1189
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 6937
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 237
- izentrop 11/07/18, 18:35Troubleshooting dishwasher (cycling pump) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 154
- Moindreffor 11/07/18, 14:12A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 107 Views 9396
- gildas 10/07/18, 18:59Water injection engine in Brittany (Kit for Sale) View the latest post Answers 5 Views 4307
- Did67 10/07/18, 11:04lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 180 Views 12695
- Janic 10/07/18, 07:48Fight against the Asian hornet in our gardens View the latest post Answers 34 Views 22105
- Flytox 09/07/18, 23:24Doping with water and presentation View the latest post Answers 5 Views 349
- moinsdewatt 09/07/18, 22:03Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 27 Views 2952
Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal, nuclear (fission and fusion) ⇒ Manufacture torch hydrogen or Brown's Gas
So to speak with us NLC Avont quite advanced on the production of hydrogen and an optimized electrolysis.
We have been testing the vehicle without having any true stisfaction on recent vehicles (I specify).
So in a nutshell, I'm starting on making a blowtorch.
You may be able to give me the answer.
I have to call it a hydrogen burner or a brown gas?
What is brown gas?
C the supply of oxygen to hydrogen, whose mixture burns and does not detonate?
If you have a precise definition of se word! you are welcome.
As far as the project is concerned I am doing 150 100mm * 100mm stainless steel plates.
For me, on the fact that I could read hydrogen blowpipes, it is necessary to add oxygen to find a balance and to avoid the explosion of the gas.
I have considered to make a tank under pressure of the order of 2 or three bars of pressure. A safety pressure valve and a pressure relief valve.
For the detender I would definitely take a detender for butane I think it will do.
Go put your sauce on me.
I would take note of it.
Thank you all !!
It comes from quannt'homme
For those who if interress voila the link
Brown's Gas is: Empty + Water
With Brown's system, 1 kWh of electricity produces 340 liters of gas.
1 liter of water expands up to 1860 liters of gas. The reverse applies as well. During combustion, the gas implodes, giving 1859 vacuum units with a unit of water. Finally, pure water is always obtained.
1.860 l: 340 l = 5,47 kWh
Cost of 1860 liters of gas: 5,47 kWh X price of kWh (variable depending on the country) = 3, 28 FF
Todd Knudfson worked with Brown and would make material. He says: "Electricity + water = Brown Gas and Brown Gas + Ignition = Electricity + Water".
For info, hydrogen is the finest gas existing ... It crosses any wall, even steel !! You will have gas losses. Now I know that aluminum has special characteristics for storage because it is cube-centered (arrangement of alloying molecules). I know that this feature offers more resistance to its diffusion through metal!
Also, it will be necessary to store your tank outside and to be well ventilated, otherwise, one beautiful morning you could have surprises ...
Then, as for making the blowpipe, it will be hot, but with perseverance, it is possible to get there ... Maybe if the gases are in liquid form, their continuous combustion will be easier to control, but There, I advance a little ... Perhaps a combustion expert will be able to give you a little more!
I'll search a can ...
Otherwise for the realization of a torch, a Russian apparatus uses the ionization of water for the creation of a plasma.
With a consumption of 2.5 watt!
The disadvantage with this system for use in an engine is that the gas produced is immediately ignited at the nozzle outlet.
On the other hand, if it is a torch this becomes all good!
I put the links for info:
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 3