- green68 22 / 02 / 18, 16: 35A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 25 Views 1945
- Janic 22 / 02 / 18, 15: 49The nuclear KWH not expensive! True price of EDF nuclear? View the latest post Answers 82 Views 26723
- Janic 22 / 02 / 18, 15: 25polluting electric car? View the latest post Answers 290 Views 34497
- Thouvenel 22 / 02 / 18, 15: 19Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 13 Views 274
- Christophe 22 / 02 / 18, 14: 57The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 143 Views 4020
- Julienmos 22 / 02 / 18, 14: 18Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9602 Views 384686
- izentrop 22 / 02 / 18, 11: 06Quantum tunneling: the "infinite" energy of infrared radiation? View the latest post Answers 7 Views 279
- Christophe 22 / 02 / 18, 10: 48Next week will be polar! View the latest post Answers 8 Views 167
- Flytox 21 / 02 / 18, 23: 07[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12296 Views 1565258
- Diabolorent 21 / 02 / 18, 20: 45Thorium: the future of nuclear power? View the latest post Answers 237 Views 29866
- Did67 21 / 02 / 18, 18: 46Boiler problem okofen "smoke wind" View the latest post Answers 6 Views 173
- LOGIC12 21 / 02 / 18, 11: 32Are my windows sieves? View the latest post Answers 13 Views 367
- olivcody 21 / 02 / 18, 09: 34Global project in new "econological" house View the latest post Answers 2 Views 201
- LOGIC12 21 / 02 / 18, 03: 41water heating selection (electric or gas) View the latest post Answers 9 Views 2664
- izentrop 21 / 02 / 18, 01: 52The Earth in 200 Millions of Years? View the latest post Answers 28 Views 463
- LOGIC12 20 / 02 / 18, 21: 30Moisture problems, absence of vmc View the latest post Answers 8 Views 1025
- moinsdewatt 20 / 02 / 18, 20: 41Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 30 Views 2242
- Did67 20 / 02 / 18, 19: 28lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 134 Views 8568
- sicetaitsimple 20 / 02 / 18, 18: 53Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 21 Views 6880
- Petrus 20 / 02 / 18, 17: 01I very badly at work, to see emergency report View the latest post Answers 44 Views 18375
- Christophe 20 / 02 / 18, 14: 21Food and hunger junk food and morbid malnutrition View the latest post Answers 229 Views 61785
- Christophe 20 / 02 / 18, 14: 07The evolution of biological species and chance ... View the latest post Answers 2197 Views 231732
- Christophe 20 / 02 / 18, 13: 05Travel to the origins of the Earth: an exceptional documentary View the latest post Answers 5 Views 3281
- Ahmed 20 / 02 / 18, 12: 04Climate Chain Coalition, a good blockchain for climate and energy transition? View the latest post Answers 2 Views 137
- phil12 20 / 02 / 18, 11: 29Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono! View the latest post Answers 342 Views 7040
Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal, nuclear (fission and fusion) ⇒ Manufacture torch hydrogen or Brown's Gas
So to speak with us NLC Avont quite advanced on the production of hydrogen and an optimized electrolysis.
We have been testing the vehicle without having any true stisfaction on recent vehicles (I specify).
So in a nutshell, I'm starting on making a blowtorch.
You may be able to give me the answer.
I have to call it a hydrogen burner or a brown gas?
What is brown gas?
C the supply of oxygen to hydrogen, whose mixture burns and does not detonate?
If you have a precise definition of se word! you are welcome.
As far as the project is concerned I am doing 150 100mm * 100mm stainless steel plates.
For me, on the fact that I could read hydrogen blowpipes, it is necessary to add oxygen to find a balance and to avoid the explosion of the gas.
I have considered to make a tank under pressure of the order of 2 or three bars of pressure. A safety pressure valve and a pressure relief valve.
For the detender I would definitely take a detender for butane I think it will do.
Go put your sauce on me.
I would take note of it.
Thank you all !!
It comes from quannt'homme
For those who if interress voila the link
Brown's Gas is: Empty + Water
With Brown's system, 1 kWh of electricity produces 340 liters of gas.
1 liter of water expands up to 1860 liters of gas. The reverse applies as well. During combustion, the gas implodes, giving 1859 vacuum units with a unit of water. Finally, pure water is always obtained.
1.860 l: 340 l = 5,47 kWh
Cost of 1860 liters of gas: 5,47 kWh X price of kWh (variable depending on the country) = 3, 28 FF
Todd Knudfson worked with Brown and would make material. He says: "Electricity + water = Brown Gas and Brown Gas + Ignition = Electricity + Water".
For info, hydrogen is the finest gas existing ... It crosses any wall, even steel !! You will have gas losses. Now I know that aluminum has special characteristics for storage because it is cube-centered (arrangement of alloying molecules). I know that this feature offers more resistance to its diffusion through metal!
Also, it will be necessary to store your tank outside and to be well ventilated, otherwise, one beautiful morning you could have surprises ...
Then, as for making the blowpipe, it will be hot, but with perseverance, it is possible to get there ... Maybe if the gases are in liquid form, their continuous combustion will be easier to control, but There, I advance a little ... Perhaps a combustion expert will be able to give you a little more!
I'll search a can ...
Otherwise for the realization of a torch, a Russian apparatus uses the ionization of water for the creation of a plasma.
With a consumption of 2.5 watt!
The disadvantage with this system for use in an engine is that the gas produced is immediately ignited at the nozzle outlet.
On the other hand, if it is a torch this becomes all good!
I put the links for info:
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1