Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and newEnergy recovery electrostatic

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Misterloxo » 09/11/04, 21:56

Hi Obelix!

Well, you could do an explanatory diagram commented, scan it and post it on the forum (or an article).

You should also you to register on the forum. It's better.

@ + MisterLoXo
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher

Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Obelix » 10/11/04, 10:15

Hello,

I'm starting, be indulgent !! I do not know if it will work !!
Merci!

0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Superform » 10/11/04, 16:41

Well, your file is not directly visible on the forum, because you use the html tags directly and not the img button forum.

So should be ca [Snip the link 2 pk times the same image heavy c]
Then, can you briefly explain how?

I understand mounting, the longest possible wire (bare the entire length I guess) must be unfolded at max or can be rolled? or tense or curvy?

So this thread acts as a static sensor, can be more effective in a dry air stream. The capacitor stores electricity until the power is enough to create the arc for the candle, which sends the charge to the coil car that fits the current provided to prevent damage to the battery, and sends the battery that recharges as ... via the diode which is there to prevent 'power returns'

Do I bother?
For a fully discharged battery, how long does it take to find a usable load?

Thanks in advance.
Seb.
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Obelix » 10/11/04, 17:05

Hello Superform,

All is well !!
For the wire, it is the length that matters, neither the form nor how it is done (isolated or not unimportant).
However it is better to unroll the right or zigzag regardless.
The wire captures static and load capacity. When the voltage across the capacity exceeds that of priming the candle, sudden discharge of capacity was in the coil, so the primary transfer 12 volts and current injected into the battery through the diode.
This diode is also a protection for the battery as a discharge in a coil is always an alternative.

For a fully discharged battery recharge, you still have time ....
Counting a good week for standard time, less if there are threats of thunderstorms.
We can count the eclairs at the candle, it gives an idea of ​​the sunken load.
Anyway this is free, so there is time .....

A+
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 10/11/04, 19:54

This is what I am writing in response yesterday:

For heading trick & tip, it is in my head for a long time ... It just lacks a bit of "content" ... Maybe that mounting pourait make a perfect 1ere trick?
For this please send me an email (or post to the forum):
- Photo caption +
- descriptive text
- Whether or not you want to be quoted.

Thank you

It is still valid!
I put online this section as soon as another experimenter will be tested assembly.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Misterloxo » 11/11/04, 09:40

Okay this pattern!

I have a small issue that I think will interest other readers ausi!

Where can we recover -gratuitement, a capacitor system D- HT 5000 V (what capacity the way)?

A+
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Obelix » 11/11/04, 09:58

Hello and thank you for your encouragement.

For the recovery of the capacitor:
Value is not important because it only serves to transfer energy. (0.1 microfarad is a good average value)
Two sources for this component:
1) Quite simply the capacitor that vat with the coil (the one slap from time to time)
2) A capacitor found in old TVs (the side of the transformer THT) Generally black or blue disc with two legs. (Possible in the TV corner store in the neighborhood).

A+
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
wayne
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby wayne » 12/11/04, 12:53

Hello everyone ,
I think your electrostatic energy recovery rather like the invention of Tesla on energy recuperation radiant. If you want to take a look at what is

https://www.econologie.com/forums/utilisatio ... vt237.html

Quesque you say Obelix ???????
have a good day everyone :D
0 x