- kau 23/06/18, 10:05Use larger section cable? View the latest post Answers 7 Views 60
- KaazR59 23/06/18, 09:46Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 39 Views 2721
- fl78960 23/06/18, 09:36Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10685 Views 496621
- inventor 23/06/18, 08:39New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 665 Views 184488
- I'm just passing by 23/06/18, 04:55Nuclear and carbon: what releases in CO2 / kWh? Figures PWC, EdF, ADEME, Stanford ... View the latest post Answers 125 Views 3413
- izentrop 23/06/18, 00:54The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives View the latest post Answers 124 Views 5814
- Flytox 22/06/18, 23:27[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12626 Views 1648404
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:52The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 356 Views 18220
- nico239 22/06/18, 21:40Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 425 Views 65178
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:27My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 1 Views 50
- to be chafoin 22/06/18, 20:32Fight effectively against slugs! View the latest post Answers 114 Views 3444
- nico239 22/06/18, 20:00Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 99 Views 1646
- Christophe 22/06/18, 16:21Manufacture a multilayer tube straightener. View the latest post Answers 7 Views 166
- Diabolorent 22/06/18, 08:06New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 41 Views 1927
- Remundo 21/06/18, 22:51Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 42 Views 4536
- olivier75 21/06/18, 20:18The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 449 Views 17929
- Did67 21/06/18, 08:07The garden of the lazy brothers! View the latest post Answers 56 Views 2676
- nico239 21/06/18, 00:19Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 57 Views 1089
- izentrop 20/06/18, 23:43Cold roof or hot roof? View the latest post Answers 5 Views 370
- perseus 20/06/18, 17:39Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono! View the latest post Answers 381 Views 16918
- Ahmed 20/06/18, 11:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 74 Views 1297
- izentrop 20/06/18, 09:032017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR View the latest post Answers 19 Views 2453
- nikolaj 20/06/18, 06:10Help for water doping my engine View the latest post Answers 6 Views 814
- nico239 20/06/18, 01:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 757 Views 28401
- dellastrada 20/06/18, 00:37Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill View the latest post Answers 3 Views 95
Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new ⇒ Energy recovery electrostatic
Well, you could do an explanatory diagram commented, scan it and post it on the forum (or an article).
You should also you to register on the forum. It's better.
@ + MisterLoXo
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
So should be ca [Snip the link 2 pk times the same image heavy c]
Then, can you briefly explain how?
I understand mounting, the longest possible wire (bare the entire length I guess) must be unfolded at max or can be rolled? or tense or curvy?
So this thread acts as a static sensor, can be more effective in a dry air stream. The capacitor stores electricity until the power is enough to create the arc for the candle, which sends the charge to the coil car that fits the current provided to prevent damage to the battery, and sends the battery that recharges as ... via the diode which is there to prevent 'power returns'
Do I bother?
For a fully discharged battery, how long does it take to find a usable load?
Thanks in advance.
All is well !!
For the wire, it is the length that matters, neither the form nor how it is done (isolated or not unimportant).
However it is better to unroll the right or zigzag regardless.
The wire captures static and load capacity. When the voltage across the capacity exceeds that of priming the candle, sudden discharge of capacity was in the coil, so the primary transfer 12 volts and current injected into the battery through the diode.
This diode is also a protection for the battery as a discharge in a coil is always an alternative.
For a fully discharged battery recharge, you still have time ....
Counting a good week for standard time, less if there are threats of thunderstorms.
We can count the eclairs at the candle, it gives an idea of the sunken load.
Anyway this is free, so there is time .....
- posts: 46993
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 407
- Contact :
For heading trick & tip, it is in my head for a long time ... It just lacks a bit of "content" ... Maybe that mounting pourait make a perfect 1ere trick?
For this please send me an email (or post to the forum):
- Photo caption +
- descriptive text
- Whether or not you want to be quoted.
It is still valid!
I put online this section as soon as another experimenter will be tested assembly.
I have a small issue that I think will interest other readers ausi!
Where can we recover -gratuitement, a capacitor system D- HT 5000 V (what capacity the way)?
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
For the recovery of the capacitor:
Value is not important because it only serves to transfer energy. (0.1 microfarad is a good average value)
Two sources for this component:
1) Quite simply the capacitor that vat with the coil (the one slap from time to time)
2) A capacitor found in old TVs (the side of the transformer THT) Generally black or blue disc with two legs. (Possible in the TV corner store in the neighborhood).
I think your electrostatic energy recovery rather like the invention of Tesla on energy recuperation radiant. If you want to take a look at what is
https://www.econologie.com/forums/utilisatio ... vt237.html
Quesque you say Obelix ???????
have a good day everyone
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1