- Did67 20/09/18, 19:37 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 136 Views 8808
- xboxman4 20/09/18, 19:24 First hydrogen trains View the latest post Answers 21 Views 215
- sen-no-sen 20/09/18, 18:03 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 175 Views 9862
- Moindreffor 20/09/18, 17:21 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 138 Views 11241
- Did67 20/09/18, 15:11 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11275 Views 569081
- nico239 20/09/18, 14:55 lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 201 Views 15673
- nico239 20/09/18, 12:43 Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 951 Views 40426
- Janic 20/09/18, 11:07 The term "GMO" only makes sense legally. View the latest post Answers 10 Views 72
- nico239 20/09/18, 10:54 New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 171 Views 11174
- izentrop 20/09/18, 02:10 The future of robotics work View the latest post Answers 6 Views 78
- nico239 20/09/18, 00:28 Finally a garden! Where to start ? View the latest post Answers 12 Views 343
- Flytox 19/09/18, 23:04 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12831 Views 1702204
- moinsdewatt 19/09/18, 22:08 Greenland antartique new land upheavals View the latest post Answers 12 Views 5331
- president13 19/09/18, 16:24 CESI with viessmann (vitodens ...) View the latest post Answers 1 Views 30
- president13 19/09/18, 16:18 Solar ECS - over-production ?! View the latest post Answers 23 Views 140
- Janic 19/09/18, 12:29 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 200 Views 8383
- Janic 19/09/18, 10:07 Water memory was found. Benveniste / Montagnier View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5801
- nico239 19/09/18, 01:24 The laborious path to my hammock: a superb broncier in the Sarthe View the latest post Answers 16 Views 292
- eclectron 18/09/18, 10:27 Prepare the exit ... View the latest post Answers 72 Views 955
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:52 Germany in 2050 without nuclear View the latest post Answers 225 Views 46809
- moinsdewatt 17/09/18, 22:44 Without debt, the US would explode! View the latest post Answers 12 Views 8395
- Remundo 17/09/18, 22:44 Nicolas Hulot postpones the 50% nuclear decline target set for 2025 View the latest post Answers 58 Views 2658
- Leo Maximus 17/09/18, 17:46 electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 440 Views 29741
- president13 17/09/18, 15:28 VMC: the pros and cons, advantages and disadvantages View the latest post Answers 111 Views 307743
- Christophe 17/09/18, 09:58 I had a dream: Paris without a car View the latest post Answers 2 Views 1914
Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new ⇒ Energy recovery electrostatic
Well, you could do an explanatory diagram commented, scan it and post it on the forum (or an article).
You should also you to register on the forum. It's better.
@ + MisterLoXo
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
So should be ca [Snip the link 2 pk times the same image heavy c]
Then, can you briefly explain how?
I understand mounting, the longest possible wire (bare the entire length I guess) must be unfolded at max or can be rolled? or tense or curvy?
So this thread acts as a static sensor, can be more effective in a dry air stream. The capacitor stores electricity until the power is enough to create the arc for the candle, which sends the charge to the coil car that fits the current provided to prevent damage to the battery, and sends the battery that recharges as ... via the diode which is there to prevent 'power returns'
Do I bother?
For a fully discharged battery, how long does it take to find a usable load?
Thanks in advance.
All is well !!
For the wire, it is the length that matters, neither the form nor how it is done (isolated or not unimportant).
However it is better to unroll the right or zigzag regardless.
The wire captures static and load capacity. When the voltage across the capacity exceeds that of priming the candle, sudden discharge of capacity was in the coil, so the primary transfer 12 volts and current injected into the battery through the diode.
This diode is also a protection for the battery as a discharge in a coil is always an alternative.
For a fully discharged battery recharge, you still have time ....
Counting a good week for standard time, less if there are threats of thunderstorms.
We can count the eclairs at the candle, it gives an idea of the sunken load.
Anyway this is free, so there is time .....
- posts: 47149
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 432
- Contact :
For heading trick & tip, it is in my head for a long time ... It just lacks a bit of "content" ... Maybe that mounting pourait make a perfect 1ere trick?
For this please send me an email (or post to the forum):
- Photo caption +
- descriptive text
- Whether or not you want to be quoted.
It is still valid!
I put online this section as soon as another experimenter will be tested assembly.
I have a small issue that I think will interest other readers ausi!
Where can we recover -gratuitement, a capacitor system D- HT 5000 V (what capacity the way)?
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
For the recovery of the capacitor:
Value is not important because it only serves to transfer energy. (0.1 microfarad is a good average value)
Two sources for this component:
1) Quite simply the capacitor that vat with the coil (the one slap from time to time)
2) A capacitor found in old TVs (the side of the transformer THT) Generally black or blue disc with two legs. (Possible in the TV corner store in the neighborhood).
I think your electrostatic energy recovery rather like the invention of Tesla on energy recuperation radiant. If you want to take a look at what is
https://www.econologie.com/forums/utilisatio ... vt237.html
Quesque you say Obelix ???????
have a good day everyone
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1