- Did67 22/03/18, 10:53The power (watt) of the man View the latest post Answers 16 Views 235
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:08Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 51 Views 1880
- Eric DUPONT 22/03/18, 08:35Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 75 Views 1812
- Flytox 22/03/18, 00:10[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12381 Views 1576466
- izentrop 21/03/18, 23:24Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 234 Views 32508
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:30Hydroquest tidal turbines View the latest post Answers 2 Views 21
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:15Solar road Ségolène laughing View the latest post Answers 122 Views 9807
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 20:21New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 6 Views 363
- green68 21/03/18, 18:43A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 45 Views 3204
- Ahmed 21/03/18, 18:16The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1279
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 17:06Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9819 Views 405668
- izentrop 21/03/18, 10:48Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective View the latest post Answers 150 Views 4282
- Remundo 21/03/18, 08:24air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years View the latest post Answers 3 Views 16544
- Did67 20/03/18, 14:15Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 22 Views 1543
- sen-no-sen 20/03/18, 11:02How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 4 Views 168
- dirk pitt 20/03/18, 10:11Oil: when there are more, there are still View the latest post Answers 87 Views 32677
- Stef72 19/03/18, 19:45A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 295 Views 15381
- Did67 19/03/18, 18:59A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 79 Views 5952
- Gaston 19/03/18, 11:57electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 407 Views 15735
- denis17 18/03/18, 17:20The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 66 Views 5378
- moinsdewatt 18/03/18, 14:05Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 32 Views 2817
- sen-no-sen 18/03/18, 13:27François Roddier, thermodynamics and society View the latest post Answers 404 Views 39252
- Did67 18/03/18, 11:03THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 22 Views 909
- Did67 18/03/18, 10:37Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 61 Views 9947
- BP86 17/03/18, 21:52Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3837
Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new ⇒ Energy recovery electrostatic
Well, you could do an explanatory diagram commented, scan it and post it on the forum (or an article).
You should also you to register on the forum. It's better.
@ + MisterLoXo
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
So should be ca [Snip the link 2 pk times the same image heavy c]
Then, can you briefly explain how?
I understand mounting, the longest possible wire (bare the entire length I guess) must be unfolded at max or can be rolled? or tense or curvy?
So this thread acts as a static sensor, can be more effective in a dry air stream. The capacitor stores electricity until the power is enough to create the arc for the candle, which sends the charge to the coil car that fits the current provided to prevent damage to the battery, and sends the battery that recharges as ... via the diode which is there to prevent 'power returns'
Do I bother?
For a fully discharged battery, how long does it take to find a usable load?
Thanks in advance.
All is well !!
For the wire, it is the length that matters, neither the form nor how it is done (isolated or not unimportant).
However it is better to unroll the right or zigzag regardless.
The wire captures static and load capacity. When the voltage across the capacity exceeds that of priming the candle, sudden discharge of capacity was in the coil, so the primary transfer 12 volts and current injected into the battery through the diode.
This diode is also a protection for the battery as a discharge in a coil is always an alternative.
For a fully discharged battery recharge, you still have time ....
Counting a good week for standard time, less if there are threats of thunderstorms.
We can count the eclairs at the candle, it gives an idea of the sunken load.
Anyway this is free, so there is time .....
- posts: 46804
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 386
- Contact :
For heading trick & tip, it is in my head for a long time ... It just lacks a bit of "content" ... Maybe that mounting pourait make a perfect 1ere trick?
For this please send me an email (or post to the forum):
- Photo caption +
- descriptive text
- Whether or not you want to be quoted.
It is still valid!
I put online this section as soon as another experimenter will be tested assembly.
I have a small issue that I think will interest other readers ausi!
Where can we recover -gratuitement, a capacitor system D- HT 5000 V (what capacity the way)?
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Pour la recup du condensateur:
La valeur n'as pas une grande importance car il ne sert qu'a transferer l'energie. (0.1 microfarad est une bonne valeur moyenne)
Two sources for this component:
1) Quite simply the capacitor that vat with the coil (the one slap from time to time)
2) A capacitor found in old TVs (the side of the transformer THT) Generally black or blue disc with two legs. (Possible in the TV corner store in the neighborhood).
I think your electrostatic energy recovery rather like the invention of Tesla on energy recuperation radiant. If you want to take a look at what is
https://www.econologie.com/forums/utilisatio ... vt237.html
Quesque you say Obelix ???????
have a good day everyone
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1