Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systemsBitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
perseus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

Unread Messageby perseus » 20/06/18, 17:39

Hello,

An ITW where we talk a little cryptocurrency but especially blockchain:

@+
0 x

Christophe

Re: Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono!

Unread Messageby Christophe » 01/07/18, 23:11

And here is the Crypto Candle:

Or how smart little surf on the "mode" (which is not one in my opinion ... see arguments above) bitcoins ... to boost their sales ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"