- Christophe 24/05/18, 03:00Lilium, the plane electric drone taxi flies away! View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1103
- Christophe 24/05/18, 01:33Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 29 Views 102
- Christophe 24/05/18, 01:21Slug View the latest post Answers 18 Views 204
- to be chafoin 24/05/18, 01:00Clay ground View the latest post Answers 4 Views 64
- guibnd 24/05/18, 00:50Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 627 Views 24106
- nico239 24/05/18, 00:11The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 394 Views 15568
- to be chafoin 23/05/18, 23:49A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 37 Views 546
- nico239 23/05/18, 23:46Yanni or Laurel the buzzz of the moment View the latest post Answers 1 Views 10
- Eric DUPONT 23/05/18, 23:28Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 365 Views 10283
- Flytox 23/05/18, 23:18[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12551 Views 1628713
- Christophe 23/05/18, 22:58How many nuclear power plant + to ride electric? View the latest post Answers 83 Views 17885
- Ahmed 23/05/18, 22:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 18 Views 160
- calousorb 23/05/18, 22:52Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10286 Views 468058
- urok 23/05/18, 22:27Ideal heating ... View the latest post Answers 1 Views 14
- izentrop 23/05/18, 21:49Bread, its history, the reflection of our society View the latest post Answers 7 Views 123
- SixK 23/05/18, 11:36Limitation 70 km / h on the device View the latest post Answers 125 Views 31503
- Diabolorent 23/05/18, 10:46New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 9 Views 902
- Did67 22/05/18, 19:55The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 290 Views 14861
- Ahmed 22/05/18, 19:54Grass as fuel View the latest post Answers 80 Views 1640
- Petrus 22/05/18, 19:40World Energy 2030 projection: reminders for dreamers View the latest post Answers 49 Views 19002
- SEIRMIC 22/05/18, 12:34Is it possible to connect photovoltaic 250w - 24 volts with two batteries 12V40Ah? View the latest post Answers 3 Views 80
- Christophe 22/05/18, 11:49Philosophy: Some quotes to ponder View the latest post Answers 90 Views 78902
- SEIRMIC 22/05/18, 11:45Why does not my 100W Solar Panel fail to charge my two small 12 40Ah solar batteries? View the latest post Answers 67 Views 5611
- Janic 22/05/18, 08:36food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG View the latest post Answers 131 Views 6352
- Regismu 22/05/18, 07:16Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 282 Views 74652
Ecoconstruction: HQE, HPE, bioclimatic, natural habitat, climatic architecture ⇒ Ecology and economy
I am preparing my architecture diploma DPLG on the following topic: Ecology Economy: one including for domestic architecture.
I chose this subject because I currently have an activity of Project manager (since I am not yet architect) or the notion of budget is omnipresent in the conception of individual house ... which is normal but which Nevertheless calls into question the investment of principle of energy saving or use of healthy materials for the project. Hence the notion of compromise which seems to me interesting in the project's approach.
I do not know how to develop these notions. How do I get my project done?
Someone with ideas or remarks?
- posts: 46921
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 393
- Contact :
https://www.econologie.com/forums/un-livre-d ... vt199.html
This way you will have already made the rounds of the materials with the different advantages and costs respectively ...
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2