- Did67 16/07/18, 13:38The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 378 Views 20422
- Did67 16/07/18, 13:13The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 93 Views 4231
- eclectron 16/07/18, 08:36The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 9 Views 248
- Flytox 15/07/18, 23:21[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12684 Views 1666824
- izentrop 15/07/18, 16:21Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10877 Views 517854
- izentrop 15/07/18, 01:07Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere? View the latest post Answers 21 Views 404
- izentrop 15/07/18, 00:33CRISPR-Cas9, man GMO arrives, welcome to Gattaca !! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 2406
- QuentinDida 14/07/18, 21:35P (otager) of P (arouseux) P (artaged) in Champagne View the latest post Answers 25 Views 631
- Did67 14/07/18, 19:12New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 129 Views 4614
- izentrop 14/07/18, 15:56France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 68 Views 1825
- Remundo 14/07/18, 11:36Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 44 Views 5219
- izentrop 14/07/18, 00:25Science, pseudoscience, make a difference! View the latest post Answers 34 Views 649
- nico239 13/07/18, 23:21Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 150 Views 3347
- Christophe 13/07/18, 22:02manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 171 Views 69323
- moinsdewatt 13/07/18, 20:49Waste, a huge problem View the latest post Answers 4 Views 505
- Christophe 13/07/18, 18:45Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 35 Views 1208
- Diabolorent 13/07/18, 14:05The hidden face of happiness, documentary View the latest post Answers 18 Views 6960
- xboxman4 12/07/18, 21:43Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 10 Views 261
- izentrop 11/07/18, 18:35Troubleshooting dishwasher (cycling pump) View the latest post Answers 3 Views 162
- Moindreffor 11/07/18, 14:12A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 107 Views 9411
- gildas 10/07/18, 18:59Water injection engine in Brittany (Kit for Sale) View the latest post Answers 5 Views 4323
- Did67 10/07/18, 11:04lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 180 Views 12721
- Janic 10/07/18, 07:48Fight against the Asian hornet in our gardens View the latest post Answers 34 Views 22119
- Flytox 09/07/18, 23:24Doping with water and presentation View the latest post Answers 5 Views 356
- moinsdewatt 09/07/18, 22:03Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 27 Views 2965
Ecoconstruction: HQE, HPE, bioclimatic, natural habitat, climatic architecture ⇒ Ecology and economy
I am preparing my architecture diploma DPLG on the following topic: Ecology Economy: one including for domestic architecture.
I chose this subject because I currently have an activity of Project manager (since I am not yet architect) or the notion of budget is omnipresent in the conception of individual house ... which is normal but which Nevertheless calls into question the investment of principle of energy saving or use of healthy materials for the project. Hence the notion of compromise which seems to me interesting in the project's approach.
I do not know how to develop these notions. How do I get my project done?
Someone with ideas or remarks?
- posts: 47028
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 409
- Contact :
https://www.econologie.com/forums/un-livre-d ... vt199.html
This way you will have already made the rounds of the materials with the different advantages and costs respectively ...
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2