Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ...Brita filters

Management, access and use of water you: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, remediation, recovery of rainwater. Recovery processes, filtration, decontamination, storage. Service water pumps. Manage, use, and conserve water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby jonule » 06/08/08, 11:08

ok for me, messages without interest of the subject can be erased I'm stone agreement should have contacted me by PM ... to return to the subject:

a friend of my family Bossant in a water testing lab in Brittany had told me:
carafe filters remove some particles but bring other, it is best to consume tap water in a jug in the refrigerator outdoors: chlorine is eliminated.
when he removes it has already done its work I think ...
good I have not found at the time ...

I know that :
sand filters larger particles
coal (crushed) filter chlorine and others
shells (crushed) retain heavy metals

quote:
"
Here's how to make a sand filter / carbon (as filter cartridges Trade):
> Take 2 large containers and fill 1 sand: you need to wash it at least 5 or 6 times to be sure of its cleanliness. To wash the sand, put it in a large pan, fill with water and stir the sand in the water with your hands. Discard water and begin again with new water. 5 do this operation at least once.
> How to be active coal whose business: Use only well good coal burned wood and containing no unburned wood chips, mash well.
> Take the other vessel, pierce the bottom with holes too big or too small, the sand should not escape them, if necessary have a tissue.
> Pour 5 cm of sand and 8 cm coal, then cover with sand.
This filter must be cleaned before first use: the first filtration is black carbon.

Interview: We must replace coal roughly every two weeks. The pollutants gradually contaminate coal which after a while can not remember those above and passes through. If the water you use is very dirty, you should regularly skim it and perhaps change the top layer of sand every 2 days. If the filter becomes clogged (the water flows more below), you must change the two sand layers and that of coal.
> The sand is a filter element used to remove suspended particles in water. By doing this, it limits the possibility of proliferation of viruses since they - unlike bacteria - are not autonomous bodies. The sand also removes iron, manganese and ammonium.
> Clay as a mechanical filter is also very effective. If used raw, it can neutralize certain components and facilitate the flocculation (see definitions, below). Cooked, it retains particles to the surface and lets the water. There are ceramic filters that may be disposed as a filter Catouche.
> Coal is indeed the most powerful pump natural poison (1cm3 represents contact surface 1km²). It can absorb up to 178 times its volume of ammonia neutralizes anesthetic gases (outfits masks NBC military contain), chlorine, ozone, permanganate, agricultural chemicals, heavy metals , detergents, venoms, certain viruses and
Recently, there has been an impact on chemotherapy treatments. As against it is so absorbent that can inhibit oral contraceptives and certain medications. In filters or internal use is employed activated carbon is vegetable charcoal recalcined at the same temperatures in the presence of water vapor, air or oxidizing gas, which increases its contact surface. But a charcoal of high quality (hardwood, oak, coconut) is also very effective.
> Diatomites are siliceous rocks of organic origin (fossil insect) highly effective as a filter, but must be changed periodically. The recalcifient shells rainwater and bind heavy metals.

Document: Blue Gold:
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/eau/eau.pdf
0 x

little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby little sparrow » 06/08/08, 11:19

Bonjour,

in view of the realization and maintenance of the "sand / coal filter" so dear to jonule and presented here ....
I'm sick to both inconsistency and contradiction ......

especially when he told me himself on another subject:

jonule wrote:sorry but a manual system is not a solution, we need an automatic system, I see the solution of so-called "pro" who has all the analyzes to choose but that does not work, is not valid + another ...

Ha ha ha ..
I laugh but it remains lamentable ...

hey, jonule ... I have something else to fuck than to piss the world here with our bickering ...
then good prince ... I release and let you instead ...
but at least out of respect for all the others ... you'd better make sure ... !!!!

Hello
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Targol » 06/08/08, 11:25

Little sparrow, the goal is not that one is right and the other wrong.
The goal is to discuss calmly with objective arguments and formulations respectful of everyone.

You should, like the other one to be able to, right?
Last edited by Targol the 06 / 08 / 08, 12: 17, 1 edited once.
0 x
"He who believes that exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is mad or an economist." KEBoulding
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby little sparrow » 06/08/08, 11:41

Re,

Yes of course ...
(And I think you know .... and that you understand what is going on here ...)

so I just clarify on another topic .. Ciao .. I turn the page!
I have other things to do ...
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby renaud67 » 06/08/08, 13:59

Jonule + p'tit pierrot + a little water = BIG SHOTS :?
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)

Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Targol » 06/08/08, 14:00

renaud67 wrote:Jonule + p'tit pierrot + a little water = BIG SHOTS :?

Do not throw oil on the fire.
What kind of message does not advance the debate of the masses ...
0 x
"He who believes that exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is mad or an economist." KEBoulding
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby jonule » 07/08/08, 12:12

little sparrow wrote:I release and let you instead ...

Well it's a shame we have more than send people to your site well provided then (in all sincerity), if we can not light +!
I seriously think that there are people to help in the matter, that your association must have obviously good to be part of it, as your site.
me this is not the substance that I blocked just on form, it is my business but a forum is a forum -!)
@ +
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby jonule » 14/08/08, 16:43

What filtration, for what purpose?

For watering, washing machine and toilet:
A simple filtration enough. Upstream of the tank, place a look to decant water, optionally filled with quartz sand to filter the large impurities (typically in a conventional concrete look). Downstream of the pump and bladder tank (booster), a filter cartridge with a washable filter 60 microns, for example.

For sanitary use cold water only:
This usage is not possible because the separation of networks forbidden to supply a mixer tap with cold water "rain" and hot "city".

For a sanitary-water cold + hot water through a famile:
The rainwater then feeds the whole house, including the water heater. Two filters in series are then necessary:
* A first filter with washable cartridge 20 microns serves slush
* A second filter cartridge downstream with woven 10 microns eliminates the last physical impurities water (plant residues and roof dust).
Following this filtration water will be distributed to washing machine, WC, water heater and to all water points: sinks, sinks, shower, bath, WC.

For sanitary water cold + hot water in a community:
If you use rainwater for collective use (gite stage, ...), from a "legal" point of view, it will be better to add downstream filters 20 and 10 microns a device of UV treatment to destroy all living organisms in the water.
This device is not required for family use because the rain water of bacteria are not pathogenic.

Filtration to make drinking rainwater:
Besides filters 20 and 10 microns and possibly UV treatment, simply install a pure water filter made of ceramic and charcoal (Doulton filter for example).
Folder "Doulton®" eliminates 97% particles of size greater than 0,1 100% of microns and larger particles 0,9 microns.
All bacteria that could develop during storage and are filtered. The activated carbon will eventually eliminate turbidity (cloudy water) and a possible taste or smell of the water because of storage.

Note: rainwater, osmosis filtration (reverse) is expensive and totally unnecessary because rain water is very low mineral content.
As osmosis membrane is extremely thin, it must be constantly rinsed to prevent its clogging. For a liter of water consumed, to 4 5 liters must be rejected.

The researcher Joseph Orszagh previously advised by osmosis filtration (you can view this information on websites not updated) now advises ceramic filters and activated carbon types Doulton. Doulton: 2 systems exist, and cartridge by gravity.

http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/eau/r%E9cup%2 ... ation.html
0 x
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby little sparrow » 15/08/08, 12:44

Bonjour,

Wow ..... jonule congratulations!
what a beautiful parade you found out about (my) picture of my prefilter .. !! (On your website)
I recognize that it is seen ......

and I'm happy for you (sincerely) that you have finally responded ... that was a close .... because it might hurt you .... !!
(My proceedings were started but not materialized as promised before now ..)
or, spend .... (but I do not forget, and I hold you in the eye ...)

For this drawing .. beautiful copy / paste, as usual ....

as this article reproduced here ... I think recognize where it comes, for some anyway ....
(hey ... me too I search everywhere ...!)

Mais ...

jonule wrote:a first filter with washable cartridge 20 microns serves slush

if you know of filters washable 20μ ... I'll take it !!

jonule wrote:For sanitary water cold + hot water in a community :
If you use rainwater for communal use (step cottage ...)

if you know of public buildings and / or public with a sanitary (showers) water rain ... again I'm interested ..!

jonule wrote:Note: rainwater, osmosis filtration (reverse) is expensive and totally unnecessary because rain water is very low mineral content.

sorry but I do not see the entire report ... !!
an osmosis machine is not designed to remove minerals from the water !!
not to be confused either "osmosis" and "softener" .. !!

jonule wrote:The researcher Joseph Orszagh previously advised by osmosis filtration (you can view this information on websites not updated) now advises ceramic filters and activated carbon

quite personal interpretation of the author of that comment ....
I had already told him in his time ...

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 17/08/08, 08:01

An Indian water bearer had two jars ...

"Experience is not what happens to us. This is what we do about what happens to us "(Aldous Huxley)

A little story to illustrate this thought:

An Indian water bearer had two large pots, hanging from the two ends of a piece of wood which marries the shape of his shoulders.

One of the jars was a glow, and while the other jar perfectly preserved all its spring water to the house of the master, the first jar almost lost half of its precious cargo in transit.

This lasted two years, during which, every day, the water bearer delivered only one and a half jar of water in each trip.

Of course, the perfect jar was proud of her, since she was able to perform its function flawlessly from beginning to the end of each trip.

But the damaged jar was ashamed of its imperfection and felt depressed because she was able to accomplish only half of what it was supposed to be capable of.

After two years of what it considered a permanent failure, the damaged jar spoke to the water bearer, when it's filled to the source.

"I feel guilty, and I beg you to excuse me." said the damaged jar. :?

"Why ?" asked the water bearer. "What are you ashamed?"

"Because of this brilliance which leak water, I only managed to take half my cargo of water to our master during those two years. Because of me, you make all these efforts, and, in the end, thou give our master that half of the water and you do not get the full recognition of your efforts "

The water carrier was hit by this confession, and full of compassion, he replied, "As we return to the master's house, I want you to watch the beautiful flowers there by the wayside" . :D

As to their journey, the damaged lives jar of wonderful flowers bathed in sunlight on the edges of the road, and this put balm on the wound. But at the end of the course, it still felt bad because it had again lost half its water.

The water carrier told the jar "Have you realized that there were beautiful flowers of YOUR hand, and almost none on the side of the jar full? It's because I always knew you lose water, and I benefited.

I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day you have them sprinkled throughout the way.

For two years, I was able, thanks to you, pick beautiful flowers that decorated the master's table. Without you, I would never have been able to find flowers as fresh and as graceful. " :D

Moral of the story: We all splinters, injuries, defects. We are all damaged jars.

Some of us are diminished by old age, others do not shine by their intelligence, others are too big, too big, too poor, others are diminished physically, but these are the chips, defects us that make our lives interesting and exciting.

You take the others as they are and see what is good and good in them.

Learn to appreciate the imperfections of others - and, more importantly, learn to appreciate ours.
: Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)

Back to "Water Management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ..."