Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ...Brita filters

Management, access and use of water you: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, remediation, recovery of rainwater. Recovery processes, filtration, decontamination, storage. Service water pumps. Manage, use, and conserve water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby Christine » 04/08/08, 15:21

In my area of ​​origin, goiter was a widespread disease among the ancients, due to water iodine deficiency (and food in general). There had been cases in my family and I remember my mother advised me to vary the water and food to avoid deficiencies or excesses of minerals.

good except for the little family history, I mean 3 things:
- Variety in the diet is essential and included water
- but water is not the only source of minerals: eating vegetables, fruits is more important than buying bottled water just to "vary"
justeilieu-contrary to what the citation said, the minerals are not essential to energy needsThey do not give you energy but allow the proper functioning of the body. It would be like confusing the fuel and engine oil for cars : Cheesy:
0 x

the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 04/08/08, 16:02

You, you look like you're the business :D (medical)
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby Christine » 04/08/08, 16:27

Oula no! I turn to look at anything the idea of ​​having to do a blood test : Cheesy:

It's just that I like to eat and I like to be healthy. As you are what you eat, I'd rather be safe than sorry!
0 x
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby little sparrow » 05/08/08, 02:09

Bonjour,

I read your last réponse..que I do not dispute (I have not analyzed the history of weakly mineralized water.
This morning I did some research on the pangas (a fish)
And I found a person who was talking about the same thing as me.

yeah .... maybe ....
but I will repeat to you what I said before ..:
"Oh yeah but that's true for all! .. We read everything and its opposite, and also anything on the net .. but that's also helping to move forward when we take the worth looking ... "

If this interests you, I invite you to seriously on this floor documenting you "where needed" .... but more by reading "specialized" in rummaging authors on the net ...
and you would find out for yourself how the "false truths" and bad interpretations are numerous !!

but I understand that it's not easy to navigate in all sources of information +/- serious that we are presented regularly ...
How do blind trust sites or agencies "pseudo" medical on the simple fact that it bears mention "medical" or "health" and that it has set up shop, that "it looks good" ?? and that scratching a bit there sometimes discovers bunch of crap .. !!
sorry to regular readers of some of these materials ..., but when you see (we know that if we want to know, because it is not clear !!) a very known site and hyper busy with a huge package people say "yes and amen" to everything we are told, but when trying to "reframe" certain things "sensitive" we made it illico censor, and we find that what behind is publicly traded and bought media supports ..... excuse me but there is nothing to ask questions ....
but many take all that is said for cash, without asking questions ..... whether it's reality or fantasy or pure lies ......!

This WE, I was still on organic fair, stand and conference ...
a guy I had met last year comes to see me and said:
"I remember that you told me that on a new installation of rain water, we had to wait at least 6 months before drinkable water ... but several people told me no, that 'there were no problems, that can be made drinkable right now ... "

my answer :
"Do these people know the pH evolution during the first year on a concrete tank?"
"And do these people know the rate of pH suitable for water consumption ??"

his answer :
"Well ... I reckon not, no ...."

So it's so easy to say everything and anything .... but just need to know what we are talking !!
I myself hardly used to it, but I'm faced with it on !!
so before "claim" something ... I made sure of its merits or not ....

I repeat: everyone believes what he wants! And listen to what he wants to hear! ...

and as I push anyone to believe what I say .. I prefer to invite you to inform you and make you your own idea, but probably on a more objective basis ...

I know the doctor, even at present, advise (spontaneously) to their patients to drink heavily mineralized water, and, outside of a particular regime or special treatment ...
it remains abérrent but will allow to question the advice of his doctor ???
nevertheless, asks a young doctor how many hours of classes they have on the water during 7 years of medicine .... and you will understand better ... (the response being even more aberrant !!!)

Now I can tell you I love your intervention, because it seems that you are the trade.

I can tell you that I love to meet anyone interested and has questions ... (this is the essential!)
but I'm not at all "business"!
I'm just a "particular passion" and who gets to the bottom of things, which does not support remain without answers to his questions without stopping ... !!
but I also have the chance to be very good company in my activities and research ....

that's it ...
(But thank you for the compliment ..)

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby jonule » 05/08/08, 10:19

Hello,
when one wants "to be the" must give people the values ​​without saying "uh no to the results of analysis of what I say, it is not searchable" and explain some details, make clear references on what is meant with links on its site, by not keeping everything on its website to have a consultation of members ... basically those who speak do too.

yes we can take people on or ph th is pretty easy, even if you see what they want to talk ... yet these parameters are closely related anyway, even if they express different definitions.

th degree in French speaking mineralization also on ca mg ions and if I'm not mistaken? which expresses the ph of the water bottles.

in this connection, on which bottle set, as they all have different values?
0 x

little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby little sparrow » 05/08/08, 12:25

Bonjour,

when one wants "to be the" must give people the values ​​without saying "uh no to the results of analysis of what I say, it is not searchable" and explain some details, make clear references on what is meant with links on its site, by not keeping everything on its website to have a consultation of members ... basically those who speak do too.

who who ... that you like it or not, sorry but I have the right to observe the conditions of accession of the members of our Assoce .. !!
Members of the association are clearly informed upon joining a portion of their contribution allows me to co-finance the cost of multiple analyzes I realize account ...
So, in turn, on the principle of win-win, I reserve them the benefit of the results of these analyzes ...

do not confuse the "members" of my site with members of our Assoce !!
if the former have a free registration and free access, the latter pay their membership ....
so I can make them pay something behind all have free .. !!

so sorry to tell you that if you want to know more ... if you also "want to be part of the" as you say ... well you know what you have to do ...

that's also the principle "unity is strength" ... so the more we are, the farther we can go! ..

Hello
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby jonule » 05/08/08, 13:10

but not necessarily for you I said that, I did not not quote you, but you yourself have for you is not a coincidence ...

you do not also to answer my question on bottles of values.

nor the formulas between ph and th ...

for measurements of pH nitrates etc, there are small paper stems cheap that everyone can control, I had done on conrad.fr at the time, this avoids the purchase of expensive equipment.
0 x
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby little sparrow » 05/08/08, 19:07

Re,

but not necessarily for you I said that, I did not not quote you, but you yourself have for you is not a coincidence ...

you Fouts you out of my mouth or what .. ?? !!
by interpreting one of my answers and making direct reference to my site, I should not feel targeted .... ??? , You're a comedian you .....
what you play there ?? !!

I have already explained that you should not confuse pH and Th ° ... but you persist in the amalgam ... free to you ...
I said that pH is the hydrogen potential
(According to Wikipedia: The hydrogen potential (or pH) measures the chemical activity of protons (H +) solvated particular, in aqueous solution, these protons are present in the form of oxonium ion (also, and improperly called hydronium). . More commonly, it is considered that the pH measures the acidity or the basicity of a solution. )
and the ° Th is the hardness of the waterExpressed in French degrees, corresponding to the rate of mineralization of water ....

What "formula" wilt thou that I invent you into the 2 .. ???

for measurements of pH nitrates etc, there are small paper stems cheap that everyone can control, I had done on conrad.fr at the time, this avoids the purchase of expensive equipment.

you do what you want with the material you want ...
but so let me do what I need with the equipment I need ....
thank you ... !
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby jonule » 06/08/08, 10:34

little sparrow wrote:

you Fouts you out of my mouth or what .. ?? !!

How polite! impressive!
... good answer: no.
you can not stay polite 5 minutes stp? you should learn to debate calmly. I see your attitude with the other members that's all.

little sparrow wrote:

I have already explained that you should not confuse pH and Th ° ... but you persist in the amalgam ... free to you ...
I said that pH is the hydrogen potential
(According to Wikipedia: The hydrogen potential (or pH) measures the chemical activity of protons (H +) solvated particular, in aqueous solution, these protons are present in the form of oxonium ion (also, and improperly called hydronium). . More commonly, it is considered that the pH measures the acidity or the basicity of a solution. )
and the ° Th is the hardness of the waterExpressed in French degrees, corresponding to the rate of mineralization of water ....
What "formula" wilt thou that I invent you into the 2 .. ???

ok i know how to use Wikipedia is not why we asked you! -)
I was just saying "TH and PH are interrelated": this is why some of amalgam can be explained, rather than "they have nothing to do" you know?

little sparrow wrote:

you do what you want with the material you want ...
but so let me do what I need with the equipment I need ....
thank you ... !

Again: we not speak THAT you, you're not the only onscreen user of this site, I mean ACCESSIBLE solutions for those who want to measure their environment without going through the expensive measuring devices.

Well, we should leave room for the other, or at least only DEBATTRE technical points, at least it would serve to something, rather than insisting only on personal items do not you think?
or do you want it created a post dedicated just for us? : Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Targol » 06/08/08, 10:51

jonule wrote:Well, we should leave room for the other, or at least only DEBATTRE technical points, at least it would serve to something, rather than insisting only on personal items do not you think?

It would be a good idea yes :?
0 x
"He who believes that exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is mad or an economist." KEBoulding

Back to "Water Management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ..."