Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ...Brita filters

Management, access and use of water you: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, remediation, recovery of rainwater. Recovery processes, filtration, decontamination, storage. Service water pumps. Manage, use, and conserve water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby little sparrow » 09/07/08, 22:10

Bonjour,

lejustemilieu wrote:If you read everything carefully and correctly, you will see that your idea of ​​osmosis is very bad.
Starting with the very poor system performance, then drink water without minerals? In short, you see, everything is explained.

I can still see that the "myths and misconceptions" about reverse osmosis are still well ....

And I find it a shame to take reference to an aquarium site to talk about osmosis for domestic and especially food ...

Me fine ...., each one his ideas .....

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...

the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 09/07/08, 23:06

Ti pierro it critic without having opened, and especially read the link ...
But! Maybe the one who wrote this news knows nothing about it.
Then ti pierro y vat explain :D
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Lietseu » 10/07/08, 01:16

nialabert wrote:I do not understand what you have against tap water. Here in Geneva, we often say that the tap water better than bottled water.
I guess in most of France is the same thing

I like to drink tap water as water that has been sitting in a filter for hours. Besides I do not use filters for water that we will cook, it avoids having a layer of limestone on all cookware.

In addition if there is anything left in the tap water, it makes antibodies work : Cheesy:

Another example, it seems that an American who would drink tap water in Europe get sick, it does not support. Their water is too sanitized !!!
To be confirmed

Evidently with the Lake which is not lawful and the legendary cleanliness of the Swiss, we imagine that if you came to live in Antwerp, you could sell us your tap water for 1.000.000 glacier water. Years, like the Japanese!

And ganer water in bar (gold, forgiveness!)

A+ : Mrgreen:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Lietseu » 10/07/08, 01:26

citro wrote:: Arrow: An osmosis "home seller" dipped electrodes in a glass of water from my tap and "revealed" the contents ...
After a few seconds a mud appeared in the bottom of the glass and an oil slick on the surface.

He explained that the treatments were clarifying the water to make it visually acceptable but there was still a lot of crap in it.

I did not sign installation / lease for its reverse osmosis. I consider that it is a commercial scam.
However, my beautiful ^ parents with water become undrinkable Dordogne, I bought a lot of 2 Brita jugs (the 2ème offered). We tried and found that even with us or the water is suitable, it became better. This was even more sensitive for tea, coffee, cooking.

So I offered the second pitcher to babysit after "validated" the product home. Their water has finally become drinkable and over with stomach pain. :D

At home, after 2 months I got tired of filling the carafe 3 times at each meal and especially to expect it to be filtered. : Frown:

So I went to the under sink with faucet fountain filter on the sink. I found a decent and cheap product (€ 30) with a two-component cartridge for € 4.5 4000 liters of which I am very satisfied.

I blame the decanters excessive prices of the cartridges and their very tedious maintenance because they are not made of glass.

Well, I applaud! The remark about tea is very accurate, I am a crazy lover to the point of importing it from Daarjeeling (cheaper and much better)

It is true that if you have only a jug, it is very short, so two rolling is a good idea, could you tell me what you bought to fix on the tap and at what price, The hygiene must surely be easier to insure (although my pitchers go to 65 ° in the dishwasher, without deforming ...)

Thanks for the previous and upcoming infos
:P
0 x

"The power of love must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 10/07/08, 13:20

Lietseu wrote:
citro wrote:: Arrow: So I switched to the filter under sink with faucet faucet on the sink. I found a correct and cheap product (30 €) with a cartridge two-component 4.5 € for 4000 liters which I am very satisfied.

I blame the decanters excessive prices of the cartridges and their very tedious maintenance because they are not made of glass.

Well, I applaud! The remark about tea is very accurate, I am a crazy lover to the point of importing it from Daarjeeling (cheaper and much better)

It is true that if you have only a jug, it is very short, so two rolling is a good idea, could you tell me what you bought to fix on the tap and at what price. ..

I installed a Filtration under sink with fountain Like this one or this one
0 x

fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Reverse osmosis and health problem !!!!

Unread Messageby fabio.gel » 10/07/08, 15:35

Hello
I have been using a reverse osmosis system at home for over 3 years.
And I do not use it anymore.

The water passes through 3 filters before reaching the osmotic membrane.
The water that comes out is purified.
On the other hand, the fishing is the water PH 5,75 early my wife and I we drank only that and over time our body acidity began to climb we could not eat any acidifying product for the body (cereal, meat ...).
In addition the water osmosed being very poor in minerals the elimination by the urines was much more important (we maids day by day).
Result of the races if someone is interested in a reverse osmosis I sell mine.
I came back to the good old plastic bottle (unfortunately).
Our acidity returned to normal and I regained my weight form (I have not moved since my 18 piges :))

The filtration of water for me is a bad experience and the water osmosé I strongly advise against it! (Little to be put in to put in the iron or in the can of lava ice of the car).
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby fabio.gel » 10/07/08, 15:38

citro wrote:
Lietseu wrote:
citro wrote:: Arrow: So I switched to the filter under sink with faucet faucet on the sink. I found a correct and cheap product (30 €) with a cartridge two-component 4.5 € for 4000 liters which I am very satisfied.

It is true that if you have only a jug, it is very short, so two rolling is a good idea, could you tell me what you bought to fix on the tap and at what price. ..

I installed a Filtration under sink with fountain Like this one or this one

Hi CITRO

Have you tested the PH of your water before and after your filtration system?

I would be interested in the outcome?

Thank you
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 10/07/08, 15:44

Rhooo, I'll suggest this stuff to my beautiful girl who is trying to lose weight
Ein! Ti pierro :D
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 10/07/08, 17:42

fabio.gel wrote:Hi CITRO

Thank you

So here are the pH and chlorine results

Tap water (not filtered)
pH = 7.6 (ideal)
Chlorine = 1.6 (there)

Water of my fountain (filtered)
pH = 7.4 (barely perceptible difference, or assay reagent unequal?)
Chlorine = 1.3 (same remark as for pH)

Assessment my filter has mainly a "mechanical" action on water but little chemical impact. It is logical enough, there is no chemical or they have been diluted for a long time. My cartridge is not new, I will have to check when changing the cartridge ... :?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Lietseu » 10/07/08, 22:07

citro wrote:
fabio.gel wrote:Hi CITRO

Thank you

So here are the pH and chlorine results

Tap water (not filtered)
pH = 7.6 (ideal)
Chlorine = 1.6 (there)

Water of my fountain (filtered)
pH = 7.4 (barely perceptible difference, or assay reagent unequal?)
Chlorine = 1.3 (same remark as for pH)

Assessment my filter has mainly a "mechanical" action on water but little chemical impact. It is logical enough, there is no chemical or they have been diluted for a long time. My cartridge is not new, I will have to check when changing the cartridge ... :?

Ben the filters on the caraffes, it changes every 30 days ... and 3 € the filter is not so expensive ... and it is better than the water of the grobinet : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Water Management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ..."