Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ...Brita filters

Management, access and use of water you: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, remediation, recovery of rainwater. Recovery processes, filtration, decontamination, storage. Service water pumps. Manage, use, and conserve water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 214
Registration: 30/09/06, 21:23
Location: South West

Unread Messageby little sparrow » 04/10/06, 11:07

Hello ,

Elephant wrote: ou
die earlier, because broke ..

ha, I knew no one would die when one is broke !! ...... : Shock:

small note (friendly) in the process ...:
I notice again (it is very frequent alas) that in your last post (when I say "your", it is nevertheless nothing personal) it is alluded to:
1) the plastic economy ...
2) in the economy ...
3) regret for bubble water ....

but the beneficial and important aspect of the intrinsic quality of water vis-à-vis health ...... missing!

This is not a criticism ... eh, it's just to get you noticed a usual fact that I see regularly on various forums, which are usually more concerned with "improving" its water drink, and avoiding to empty the wallet (and I mean purses and wallets not!), but rarely really address or a search solutions purely qualitative and beneficial this water, which by its actual quality we are nevertheless essential ....

but I'd say it's maybe a bit normal because .... not really "in the mores" .... : Cry:

amicalement
@+
0 x
well hello to you !! ...

User avatar
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 2320
Registration: 06/04/07, 06:33
Location: Antwerp Belgium, Skype lietseu1

Unread Messageby Lietseu » 07/07/08, 23:45

Christine wrote:I will help thee, bebeours

Yes, it seems logical to me that it is better to consume water that filtered tap water in a box, for the reasons you say. While there are surely better solutions, as econology said, this is a simple way that does not require large installation (when you are a tenant, for example).


Greetings, gentle ladies and squires pretty :D

I use the Brita filter for years ... and I have never had health problems because of them, but faithful to my reputation sagacious man (it annoys you?)
I was cleaning the machine at each filter change, I also note that it is better to drink the filtered water there: 1 ° because it in good taste, 2 °: because what is infinitely cheaper than water bottle and 3 °: it is also more econological :D

Any takers since 2 years, the stores sell Lidll equivalent (Anna) much cheaper! filters and jugs are half price and ditto result

Is the RO is difficult to install and is the water that comes out in good taste? Me, I love water Nature spa style of our Ardennes (though when I see their production, I wonder if this is not done with filters Brita kind!)

good morning, you!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 4075
Registration: 12/01/07, 08:18
x 1

Unread Messageby the middle » 08/07/08, 06:47

Hello Lietseu,
If you had typed "osmosis principle" on google, you will have found this:
http://aquafish.free.fr/osmoseur/osmoseurs.htm
If you read everything carefully and correctly, you will see that your idea of ​​osmosis is very bad.
Starting with the very poor system performance, then drink water without minerals? In short, you see, everything is explained.
A+
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!
posts: 536
Registration: 03/12/07, 13:40

Unread Messageby Chatham » 08/07/08, 09:18

lejustemilieu wrote:Hello Lietseu,
If you had typed "osmosis principle" on google, you will have found this:
http://aquafish.free.fr/osmoseur/osmoseurs.htm
If you read everything carefully and correctly, you will see that your idea of ​​osmosis is very bad.
Starting with the very poor system performance, then drink water without minerals? In short, you see, everything is explained.
A+


One can not speak of "poor performance" for osmosis because it is contrary to the best efficiency (cost to 0.4 0.8 € per m3 in industielle installation) ... millions of people, particularly in Spain, drink the tap osmosis water (desalinated sea water and recycled water) and also water their crops with elsewhere, but in fact, for drinking, it is enriched with salts and minerals after filtration ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 4075
Registration: 12/01/07, 08:18
x 1

Unread Messageby the middle » 08/07/08, 11:52

In this case if we talk about performance for an individual, who pay dearly for water from his tap.
No Mustapha that lack of rain. :D
PS. not to see that name in the wrong direction. Thank you
0 x

User avatar
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5129
Registration: 08/03/06, 13:26
Location: Bordeaux
x 7

Unread Messageby I Citro » 08/07/08, 13:07

: Arrow: A reverse osmosis home "salesman" dipped electrodes into a glass of water from my faucet and "revealed" the contents ...
After a few seconds a mud appeared in the bottom of the glass and an oil slick on the surface.

He explained that the treatments were clarifying the water to make it visually acceptable but there was still a lot of crap in it.

I did not sign installation / lease for its reverse osmosis. I consider that it is a commercial scam.
However, my beautiful ^ parents with water become undrinkable Dordogne, I bought a lot of 2 Brita jugs (the 2ème offered). We tried and found that even with us or the water is suitable, it became better. This was even more sensitive for tea, coffee, cooking.

So I offered the second pitcher to babysit after "validated" the product home. Their water has finally become drinkable and over with stomach pain. :D

At home, after 2 months I got tired of filling the carafe 3 times at each meal and especially to expect it to be filtered. : Frown:

So I went to the under sink with faucet fountain filter on the sink. I found a decent and cheap product (€ 30) with a two-component cartridge for € 4.5 4000 liters of which I am very satisfied.

I blame the decanters excessive prices of the cartridges and their very tedious maintenance because they are not made of glass.
0 x
User avatar
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 2320
Registration: 06/04/07, 06:33
Location: Antwerp Belgium, Skype lietseu1

Unread Messageby Lietseu » 08/07/08, 13:12

lejustemilieu wrote:Hello Lietseu,
If you had typed "osmosis principle" on google, you will have found this:
http://aquafish.free.fr/osmoseur/osmoseurs.htm
If you read everything carefully and correctly, you will see that your idea of ​​osmosis is very bad.
Starting with the very poor system performance, then drink water without minerals? In short, you see, everything is explained.
A+


Hello and Thank you !

You answer a blow to both questions, I indeed an aquarium with fish of hot water, but I realize that I will not need this type of device ... before I moved : Cheesy:

For aquarium crazy, just a little intelligence: I use a product called easy-life you will find info http://www.easylife.nl/francais/index.html

10ml / 30l water is cheap and efficient to use :D

Greetings friends éconologistes
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 1897
Registration: 04/05/06, 16:49
Location: Bordeaux region
Contact :

Unread Messageby Targol » 08/07/08, 14:34

citro wrote:I blame the decanters excessive prices of the cartridges and their very tedious maintenance because they are not made of glass.


Note: there are in most organic stores a refillable filter kit that fits most filter jugs (notably that of Lidl) but not to Britta pitchers who have a specific filter format.
It is a cartridge that opens through a baillonettes system and several coal mixture Pouch / resin to be in the cartridge.
When the filter to run its course, opening the cartridge, throw the filter and mixing the cartridge is recharged.
Of course, the only refills are available also.
0 x
"He who believes that exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is mad or an economist." KEBoulding
User avatar
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5129
Registration: 08/03/06, 13:26
Location: Bordeaux
x 7

Unread Messageby I Citro » 08/07/08, 19:57

: Cheesy: Hello Targol Yes, I know the refills you speak, you had already discussed above, and I have seen with biocoop.

As I wrote, the filter jugs, I think it's not practical ... : Frown:

Do we see one of these 4? :P
0 x
User avatar
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 2320
Registration: 06/04/07, 06:33
Location: Antwerp Belgium, Skype lietseu1

Unread Messageby Lietseu » 08/07/08, 23:30

citro wrote:: Cheesy: Hi Targol Yes, I know the refills you speak, you had already discussed above, and I have seen with biocoop.

As I wrote, the filter jugs, I think it's not practical ... : Frown:

Do we see one of these 4? :P


Well, yes and more is + econological than bottled water!

A + and to thank you for the info targol

:D like what, it's good to open Sagole time to time :D
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...


Back to "Water Management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ..."

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1

Popular searches