Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ...Brita filters

Management, access and use of water you: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, remediation, recovery of rainwater. Recovery processes, filtration, decontamination, storage. Service water pumps. Manage, use, and conserve water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Targol » 05/05/06, 14:29

bebeours wrote:they installed a filter system that therefore the whole water consumed by the house and it is a white crystal refill system sold in 30 kilo bag. By cons, it is plugged into a power outlet etje can not say what it consumes.

It is a water softener that, right?
And the crystals, they are salt rollers?
0 x
"He who believes that exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is mad or an economist." KEBoulding

PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby PITMIX » 05/05/06, 15:11

Well I used it and it's fine
No more packs of 6 mineral water bottles. I prefer the minerals contained in the limestone water of my tap. And when I need to use the filter for the coffee maker or whatever.

If I went on holiday to Cauteret in the Pyrenees.
Water is very sleazy oxygen is no bottled water is also good.
0 x
jcf
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby jcf » 22/05/06, 10:36

Well, I just bought a Brita Elemaris with the new filter cartridge Maxtra, the better although the Classic cartridge. It is not yet unpacked, so I'll maybe bring.
My problem is a pure problem of econology, since the water of my tap is deg (Normandy seaside), heavily loaded with nitrates (not good for man) and horribly limestone (not good for his machines).
So for now I drink predominantly bottled water (although coffee and tea come straight from the tap ...).
I remembered reading an uncool thing about the pitcher in "Green Home" (http://www.la-maison-ecologique.com/) I just found it, it was a folder on filtering water, in No. 11 2002 October-November, I free you the contents of the paragraph:
"The filter pitchers
This is the basic package available in specialty stores, and for some time in the traditional trade. They are designed to filter pure water bacteriological. These jugs are equipped with activated carbon filters, sometimes associated with a resin. In order to prevent bacterial growth in coal (remember that this is a very favorable environment), some manufacturers associate it with money. This. latter has a bacteriostatic effect (which slows microbial growth). then there is a slight dilution of the metal in the filtered water. Brita, the leader in this type of product, the estimated 0,05 mg / l. We must remember that the French standard is 10mug / l or 5 times less. This value is clearly qualified as "safe" by the manufacturer. Here we find the ambiguity of the standards and what to filter.
Unless otherwise indicated, these pitchers do not reduce nitrate levels.
The magazine Protégez-vous has carried out a comparative test on 7 of these pitchers (from different manufacturers) in 1999. The parameters studied were chlorine, lead, chloroform (the main THM), atrazine (pesticide), and giardia (the parasite). The concentration of these pollutants is effectively reduced in the filtered water, with a variable efficiency according to the models. There is taste improvement and the filters containing silver are less sensitive to bacterial growth. The presence of resin allows, if necessary, reduce the amount of limestone (Brita example). the German magazine Oekotest, for its part, is much more pessimistic and strongly discourages them: diffusion of money whose bacteriostatic efficiency is debatable, nitrites, proliferation of bacteria.
Both journals heavily insist on one point: the regular changing of the cartridge is fundamental if one does not contaminate water. "

Here,
the balls, so ...
Brita bring to the store, a little poison himself with Brita or poisoning the earth with bottled water (and it seems that the plastic bottles as they release dirt in water), or s' downright poisoned by drinking water from the tap (which still manages to spoil the seal of my washing machine, it must be done, I had never seen it !!!!).
Of course, the real solution is the osmosis, but the cost is not really the same!
A+
Jean-Christophe
0 x
PITMIX

Unread Messageby PITMIX » 22/05/06, 19:53

Hello
Ben M .... then, have more can eat crazy cows, there is the fever of the montons, the poultry is not better, the salad is active radio, the cars they stink, smoke it kills, drink I do not speak about it, and even of the fleet it sucks happily there remains one thing, the LOVE : Cheesy: we must not put condoms ... : Lol:

Good Normandy toujour there has fallaises far end immediately. : Cry:

Nope!! I'm kidding
A+
0 x
zac

Unread Messageby zac » 22/05/06, 20:11

PITMIX wrote:Hello
Ben M .... then, have more can eat crazy cows, there is the fever of the montons, the poultry is not better, the salad is active radio, the cars they stink, smoke it kills, drink I do not speak about it, and even of the fleet it sucks happily there remains one thing, the LOVE : Cheesy: we must not put condoms ... : Lol:

Good Normandy toujour there has fallaises far end immediately. : Cry:

Nope!! I'm kidding
A+

Hello
Brittany all the "good" mother gives the baby bottles made with bottled water (because of nitrates) and make their carrot purees to ham.
Water is spoken in mg / l, but we talk about it : Lol: for carrots and ham speaking in g / kg, but not speak.
Moms are reassured and all is well : Mrgreen:
M'enfin must not stressed I have not found a doctor that my proven that the low dose was toxic nitrates. : Lol:
@+
PS my kids are spending breasts tap water (180mg / l) and the last control (except compulsory visit) never seen a toubib.Si their grandfather 2fois by years : Mrgreen:
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.

PITMIX

Unread Messageby PITMIX » 22/05/06, 20:36

hi Zac
Do not worry it was just for the touch of humor.
Anyway must creuver something ...
But as late as possible anyway : Lol:
And as my grandmother would say this is not Little Miss beast that eats the big (me) : Mrgreen: .
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby lau » 23/05/06, 11:59

jcf wrote:poisoning the earth with bottled water (and it seems that the plastic bottles as they release dirt in water)

jcf hi!
What revolts me is that people who buy mineral water do not know that all these waters are ionized; nice term to avoid using the word irradiation. At the time when I was studying in Avignon, it was marked on the bottles, I think that now they do not mention it any more.
Irradiation also affect many consumer products.
I filled a tin 30L. to a source. My brother has a home reverse osmosis and water is really tasteless; I find it quenches and not even a dirty taste. As I said, he was left with a water "dead", before putting it into the decanter, he gives a hand blender to oxygenate a bit .. : Lol:
pit: you forgot the fish that are animal meat meal of stuffed often damaged, pork studded with hormones to resist its partitioning in industrial batteries and besides these taste revealing shit, flavors, artificial colors and preservatives present profusely in industrial products supermacher, croissants, pastries and some restaurants (Chinese for example); not even talking about the salt that is intentionally overdosed to force us to drink sodas and other junk.
The world is fighting over productivity, money, profit.
M6 on Sunday evening there was a small report on the Eden Roc (hotel / restaurant for the rich and stars): guys arrive by sea from their yacht along 100m and heliport. A customer said (Hollywood producer) that it was beautiful as a protected place, a beautiful nature (in Cap d'Antibes).
I thought to myself, Fool of a fool, do something to save the planet with all your money!
Di caprio is one of the few to do just that.
Meanwhile, America, which has refused to reduce its C02 emissions in order not to penalize its economy, is beginning to seriously apprehend new series of cyclones.
The latter had 80MDS $ repair should always be wary of the stick back.
A note of hope: this morning on the radio the government announces that it will by 2009 can choose the engines running on ethanol, as if they had not thought of that before because now it is urgent! !
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby little sparrow » 03/10/06, 23:25

bonsoir,

I would like your permission to relativize things up a bit in filtration .....
First thing to consider: what is the quality of your water (tap) ?? ..... (This is absolutely not equivalent to all !!)
Second thing: what is your priority basis filtration ?? => Is best to have a little cheap (= gustatory economic improvement with reluctance) ...> or will a healthy and harmless water (= qualitative approach)
third thing: what is the budget you give to this choice ??

>> Because I sincerely believe that this issue of consumer water filtration can be both qualitative actually et econological ....
so if you want to make a coherent choice, you need to initially answer these three questions, and then choose the type of filtration process based on these answers ....
but ... Except in some rare cases, you can only hope for the best for a handful of € .....

but be careful as it is dangerous at present to say that there is no danger to regularly drink water from the tap because it is recognized drinking !! Because "drinking" is an official "value" but does not represent a harmless provided quality !!! .....
but watch as choice (qualitative again) the filtration device, as if the "reverse osmosis" represents the highest level of filtration, osmosis € 300 Chinese will probably be a material which does not guarantee reliability / durability required for its function ......
but also beware of "miracle products" which (supposedly) eliminates all that is bad and keeps you all that is good, and all for 25.95 € ......
but be careful as to believe that the Brita or other guarantees quality water free of pollution ......

>>> This subject is very delicate, very complex, difficult to generalize share the very different characteristics of water from one region to another, subject sensitive and Ascending "juicy" unfortunately (and therefore vigilance !!) ......
but for those who accept the choice of quality health .... There are some obvious cost, but that cost is to be regarded as a "healthy investment" than a technical effort accessory .. !!!
rest recess make a good choice, and do not be fooled in the game bizness ....
I do not find such wise. to invest € 2700 in a water refiner (= softener), although it was hard water .....

for studying and student still the thing, I personally think the "econological" remains the filter (sink) type "micro" or "ultra" filtration,
for purely qualitative research (health) is the dynamic osmosis + ....
for the general ecology and well-being: it would be the integral valorization of rainwater (including potabilisation)!

is a point of view that is mine, but not only ....
everyone can judge without judgment ... ..... :D

friendly ....
@+
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 04/10/06, 09:39

good, anyway, for me the choice is simple:

die earlier poisoned

ou

die earlier, because mowed : Cheesy:

I calculated the other day the amount of plastic that I save with my filter and also the amount of sub!

unfortunately for water bubbles you still have that I bought, but it is cheaper than the plonk!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 04/10/06, 10:54

Moved in the Ardennes, elephant, ... you get the very good tap water :D
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Back to "Water Management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ..."