Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ...Brita filters

Management, access and use of water you: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, remediation, recovery of rainwater. Recovery processes, filtration, decontamination, storage. Service water pumps. Manage, use, and conserve water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 05/04/06, 12:27

bebeours wrote:By cons, if someone could tell me what he thinks of the idea mentioned here above concerning supermarket bottles.

Ben I mentioned above ....
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby Christine » 05/04/06, 13:52

I will help thee, bebeours

Yes, it seems logical to me that it is better to consume water that filtered tap water in a box, for the reasons you say. While there are surely better solutions, as econology said, this is a simple way that does not require large installation (when you are a tenant, for example).
0 x
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby nialabert » 06/04/06, 21:13

I do not understand what you have against tap water. Here in Geneva, we often say that the tap water better than bottled water.
I guess in most of France is the same thing

I like to drink tap water as water that has been sitting in a filter for hours. Besides I do not use filters for water that we will cook, it avoids having a layer of limestone on all cookware.

In addition if there is anything left in the tap water, it makes antibodies work : Cheesy:

Another example, it seems that an American who would drink tap water in Europe get sick, it does not support. Their water is too sanitized !!!
To be confirmed
0 x
bebeours
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby bebeours » 06/04/06, 23:19

it is not a question of bacterium, or depotabilité water.
I've always had confidence in the quality of tap water and even though I live in charleroi (Belgium) for those who know, I am convinced that water has been drinking, except in case of contamination, but there, one is entitled to a warning of the civil protection services.

The problem is the close. So water has a taste that is not terrible and spoil the pleasure of drink and can spoil a meal.

That is why I filter my water.
Regarding bacteria that devellops in the filter, there is only one place where they can come, this is the tap itself. The valve can itself be a place of stagnation. I think the filter is still a subject of purification is less susceptible to bacterial develop-a simple copper pipes.
0 x
zouzou75
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby zouzou75 » 23/04/06, 18:08

To the taste of chlorine: it evaporates in a few hours in the open air. So just let tap water sit in a carafe ... and taste is gone!

For Brita jugs: the source (! Reliable priori) which finds its ineffectiveness is What to choose (see the site, but the items are paid).
This is a result based on the testing of several carafes of this type, and I just add the balance sheet:
best choice

No better choice this time. Regular readers of our tests may be surprised that absence. Especially with an overall rating of 14 / 20, the Brita pitcher and his rival Kenwood have not fallen. No matter Yet recommend these models. The analyzes carried out in a number of readers indeed demonstrate that in use decanter filtration causes an increase in the amount of bacteria present in water. However, the microbial risk remains the major health problem of drinking water. It is inadmissible to degrade this point. We therefore decline to recommend a model.

It made me a little disappointed at the time, because I was planning to me ... But rummaging on my hall of sites, I concluded that yes, my tap water was fine as ....
0 x

Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby Other » 23/04/06, 18:56

Hello
I also think that the water from the aqueduct when it leaves the treatment plant is (a sanitary good)
but what he went to tap in the house, after having circulated for several km conduit knowing the many known and unknown leaks on the water supply network, and
the age of some pipes there until résidut see coming out of the pipe after a series repair a rupture leads, or even just after a simple interuption of water, there has purge the hot water resevoir to see what comes out of the ..

it's a good think about it before you drink it straight from the tap
tap water comes from the river rivierres or in our case, when I see the big ships défiller river, scraping the bottom to a gray mud groove back. The purpose of the field treatment plants, sewers, niege of warehouses and calcium gather in cities and eventually to merge in June cohonnerie all this is reflected in the river, just to walk on the banks of the river to see everything that walks through the water, and we are told that it is safe, feasible? to wash the car or water the lawn OK.
Good water is the remote lakes in the north that the can be drunk directly.

Andre
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Targol » 05/05/06, 13:54

Christine wrote: In France, there are only whole cartridges, with their disposable plastic shell. Why not just change the crystals?

Hello,

Now we find in most health food stores, a lot comprising
    - A "generic" cartridge that fits the majority of filter jugs and has the distinction of having a lid that opens.
    - A certain number of bags containing the filter principle to refill the cartridge.

I do not remember the price, but when I bought this kit, I did the math and it was profitable. In addition, no need of setting up a process collection => recycling => reconditioning => re transport to places of consumption which is in any case more costly for the planet as direct reuse on site.
0 x
"He who believes that exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is mad or an economist." KEBoulding
zac

Unread Messageby zac » 05/05/06, 14:16

Hello
: Idea: Take a coffee Fitr to Fill in the activated carbon (aquarium magazin between cheap and less than that) and have your super scam bio; forgiveness filter : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Targol » 05/05/06, 14:23

It is Zac agreement, if starting from scratch, your solution is possible (although decanters filters include, in addition to coal, resin filter that other stuff ... What exactly, I know) .

Nevertheless, the subject of my post was more econological the optimization of a filter jug ​​that "how to filter water?". And, yes, between buy the cartridge every month and recharge, I think the second solution is not a "scam"
0 x
"He who believes that exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is mad or an economist." KEBoulding
bebeours
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby bebeours » 05/05/06, 14:24

This is the same principle as the ink cartridge that is forced to tinker instead of the adapter ink pot.

I did not know this plug filter system but at friends, they installed a system more consequent that filters the entirety of the water consumed by the house and it is a system of white crystals refill sold in bag of 30 kilo. On the other hand, it is plugged into an outlet and I do not know what to say.
0 x

Back to "Water Management: pumping, drilling, filtration, well, recovery ..."