Return Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Ideas, inventions and innovations for sustainable developmentVideo of a spring motor "perpetual"

Inventions and ideas for sustainable development.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Video of a "perpetual" spring motor

Unread Messageby izentrop » 14 / 03 / 17, 15: 21

We come to the same conclusions, but it is a field that connects me more than the dialectic. Already very small I dismantled the toys of my brothers and sisters to see what they had in the belly ... not always the taste of others :(

In your example it is clearly conjuring, the spectator knows what to hold. For the "free energy" the intention is to fool. The difference is size.

The author must know the video of Robert33, because he used the same process: a seemingly perfect machine that it presents from all angles to support the "absence of trickery". Only, it did not show the broken and for good cause : Wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bssBAb6EzM4&playnext=1&list=PLE8E854061C1E0E0F
I even retained the image he had given after blows, but that the fans did not accept.
robert33.jpg
Robert33.jpg (9.8 Kio) Viewed 595 times
0 x
Have reason to believe does not mean that we have reason to believe.

Opale2sang
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby Opale2sang » 14 / 03 / 17, 16: 40

Janic wrote:It is always a pity that a priori dominate in many cases because it does not correspond to the usual criteria. With this type of discourse, one would still be in the Middle Ages.
[*] Surely, in French means to indicate that it is safe, but in the circumstance this can not be affirmed. : roll:

To be quite frank I have already studied this video in bulk, and in my opinion it is only a flywheel of inertia, and "surely" is not the right word you do well to emphasize it, However, if one starts in this way one can say that practically nothing is on there are even those who challenge Pythagoras, whereas it is a demonstrated theorem. : Mrgreen:

For the a priori, I understand your point of view, but from my side after watching many video of this kind, I caught an acute apriorinitis, and I apologize ... : Lol:

Best regards.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 14 / 03 / 17, 18: 50

To be quite frank I have already studied this video in bulk, and in my opinion it is only a flywheel of inertia, and "surely" is not the right word you do well to emphasize it, However, if we start in this way we can say that practically nothing is

From the viewing of a video, of course it is impossible to be assured that the technique used is even viable, hence the fact that I expressed that it may be a gadget, Since the tree rotates in a vacuum. However, again, there is no authority to say that it is a cheating.
There are even those who challenge Pythagoras, even though it is a demonstrated theorem.

This theorem is valid in Euclidean geometry generally taught and used. however:
To verify the criteria of current logical rigor, the axiomatic definition undergoes profound changes, the mathematical object nevertheless remaining the same;
In order not to limit itself to dimensions two and three and to allow the elaboration of a more powerful theory, an algebraic model of geometry is envisaged. The Euclidean space is now defined as a finite-dimensional real vector or affine space with a scalar product;
Finally, the Euclidean geometric structure is no longer the only one conceivable; It is established that there are other coherent geometries.

Wikipedia
For the a priori, I understand your point of view, but from my side after watching a lot of video of this kind, I caught an acute apriorinitis, and I apologize ..
Natural distrust is to be distinguished from the aprioris since the latter bear value judgments which rely only on gratuitous assumptions.
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest
Opale2sang
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby Opale2sang » 14 / 03 / 17, 19: 31

Yes Poincare has much to bring, but he was not listened to immediately from what I saw.

Afterwards, I just wanted to bring my humble opinion on this video that I say fly over some time ago because frankly common sense, make a movement almost perpetual with springs, I say why not, but with such a simple device , Er no.

It's just my opinion.

Best regards.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 14 / 03 / 17, 19: 51

Whether the device is simple or not, a spring (or a set of springs) can only restore the fact that (approximately, and in the negative sense, since molecular friction occurs within the material of the spring) Quantity of initial energy supplied and will in no way lead to a perpetual or even "almost" perpetual motion ...
1 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."

Opale2sang
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby Opale2sang » 15 / 03 / 17, 06: 40

It depends, if one takes everything to words, one might very well say that "molecular rubbing" is only the variation of a tiny part of a universe which itself is "almost perpetual."
This is probably incorrect for you, but that's just my opinion.
In any case, playing on words is not important, here what to remember is that a spring motor can work, but not perpetually.

Best regards.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 15 / 03 / 17, 09: 14

Since you want to go that way, perpetual movement is very commonplace in the universe, but talking about perpetual motion is not about what is put forward in all these kinds of grotesque videos and which is, in reality , A (so-called) source of perpetual energy. These are two very different notions and to speak, as you do of "spring engine" * is an awkward approximation of the physical phenomenon involved, also speak, while you are there, of the "inertial motor" constituted by the steering wheel Of this bidule ...

* Both could be referred to as accumulators ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby izentrop » 15 / 03 / 17, 10: 08

Opale2sang wrote:Here what is to be remembered is that a spring motor can operate, but not perpetually.
It is to understand a physical phenomenon through our limited, incomplete and often false intuition.

Even when forgetting the friction losses, the spiral spring of a vacuum cleaner or dog leash has a longer length than the wire, how do you want the small spring plate displacement to allow A complete turn : Frown:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby izentrop » 15 / 03 / 17, 10: 54

Ahmed wrote: The perpetual movement is very banal in the universe.
It's a matter of time scale.
For example, the length of the day on earth does not change on the scale of a century, if one does not measure time with an atomic clock, but it is now known that the earth was formed there are 4.5 billion d ' Years and it is at this moment that it acquired its initial speed which has not stopped decreasing ever since.

The interstellar vacuum friction is very weak and slows down very little its rotation, but it is an abuse of language to speak of "perpetual motion". Every movement has a beginning and an end.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 15 / 03 / 17, 11: 12

Of course! I obviously placed myself in a temporal framework on a human scale, because what these chimps seekers seek is of a practical order and in no case (and for good reason!) Concerns concerns related to the theoretical aspect ...
0 x

Back to "ideas, inventions and innovations for sustainable development"