Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Ideas, inventions and innovations for sustainable developmentAn Irish company Steorn offers free energy!

Inventions and ideas for sustainable development.
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby bernardd » 14/01/10, 13:10

elephant wrote:the axes of JLN cores designed the motor shaft: it is not what is seen on the Padawan picture, I think.

On the current version V3 is like for the photo of Padawan:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/steorn/images/steorns.jpg

But you were right on V2, well done:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/steorn/images/steornv2c.jpg

But as is the mass of the ferromagnetic core that counts and not the copper coil, the position is not materially significant, other than fine-tuning when well understand the details of the process :-)
0 x
See you soon !

Padawan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

good

Unread Messageby Padawan » 14/01/10, 13:47

Yes that's right!
well said! but rather try! it is very simple as editing my basic version = a + REED resistances 2 1 + BD 137 transistor (NPN) = engine "thing"!
I see now for the tests you ask me!
no problem ! but I have labs in progress and have to take care of my students .... but I come back you give more .... already it is necessary to all taken cancel the FCEM component even empty and this morning we succeeded in varying the inductance of the solenoid (torus) but all resides in the ratio N number of turns -materials- coercive field ... see other parameters !! .......
Pictures of some tests of the magnetic field in the core and around the rotor ....
A+
0 x
Back to the future
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: good

Unread Messageby bernardd » 14/01/10, 14:11

Padawan wrote: well said! but rather try!

Thank you : Oops:

I also have a lot of things in the fire right now! manufacturing wood pellets, solar thermal and cogeneration :-)

But it bothers me, and I was looking yesterday magnets :-) The rotor looks suspiciously like a hard drive, non -?

Padawan wrote:I see now for the tests you ask me!

It's not that I ask for them is that it is the power output report / input power and the ability to increase or not to the fact that the other intellectual interest of such a motor, otherwise already we have what it takes :-)

Padawan wrote:no problem ! but I have TP in progress and have to take care of my students .... but I return you give more .... already requires all taken to cancel the EMF even vacuum component and this morning was successful

Congratulations ! And if students can participate, this is a good learning about the scientific method.

Padawan wrote:Pictures of some tests of the magnetic field in the core and around the rotor ....

I do not know these green plates: white traces show the field?

Furthermore, have you access to mu-metal?

Thanks again !
0 x
See you soon !
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 14/01/10, 14:47

Sorry, I had not yet seen the V3 JLN
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Lami
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

An idea !

Unread Messageby Lami » 15/04/10, 07:43

nlc wrote:For the moment the engine is idle, so 5W go on in smoke in the parasitic resistances of the coil cores and the other in my opinion is in the friction of the rotor (air bearings).

Hello,

Replace a ball bearing of the central axis by a small electric motor, which is a ball bearing and a current minigénératrice! The aim ultimately is to produce more, so why prototypes that only consume?

You may say, to isolate the variables and understand the concept, but the concept included the production, so why exclude it from the equation?

Why, some focus on speed? If I am not mistaken, it's not the speed that produces electricity, but the mechanical strength of the magnets?

Is it that there would be an experimenter in Sherbrooke, Quebec?
Last edited by Lami the 17 / 04 / 10, 04: 23, 2 edited once.
0 x
The friend

All for one and one for all!

Lami
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: good

Unread Messageby Lami » 15/04/10, 08:28

Padawan wrote:... Already taken must all cancel the EMF even vacuum component and this morning was succeeded by varying the inductance of the solenoid (torus) but all lies in the N number of turns -matériaux- coercive .. . see more settings !! .......
Pictures of some tests of the magnetic field in the core and around the rotor ....

Hello Padawan,

Thank you for testing and monitoring.

I am therefore more interested in the leaves that can see magnetic fields. Would you kindly provide me any references for me to provide me (name of manufacturer and product and product number), I'm in Quebec? Is it expensive? You, where are you procured you?

Thank you!
0 x
The friend

Lami
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Bulk question for the Orbo project.

Unread Messageby Lami » 17/04/10, 05:02

Hello,

Here, in the disorder, issues a new in the field, do the answers will define the parameters of a prototype engine / generator Orbo. For example, define the ideal for the number of magnets and the distance that must separate so it does not interfere, etc.

What is the best book in French to introduce me to electromagnetism, like "Electric, magnetic fields and magnetic" or "Induction and magnetic fields"?

To make a minigénératrice current to recharge a battery, in addition to the driving force, it only takes me copper wire and one or two magnets? Ideally, what type of wire and magnet?

Is it effective to use one or two small electric motors as minigénératrice?

Otherwise, how to make a minigénérateur, most effective, is that it is already selling in the electronics market?

What would be the smallest stack required for starting power?

How to determine the minimum distance between two toroids wound, so it does not affect each other?

How to determine the maximum distance between a wound torus and a magnet, so that they affect each other and I guess the power and the reach of the magnetic field magnets are known, but what else Do we have to we know?

In wound toroid, the current moves and how fast does it to matter?

Does the material type of the torus affect the speed of demagnetization and magnetization of the wound cores?

Does the type of winding of the material affects the rate of magnetization and demagnetization wound toroids?

Does the type of core material affects speed demagnetization and magnetization of wound cores?

Does the length of the winding wire affects speed demagnetization and magnetization of wound cores?

Does the number of turns of the winding wire affects speed demagnetization and magnetization of wound cores?

How long is the loss to 100% of magnetism wound toroids and time to return to 100% of magnetism?

For all the above questions, there are mathematical formulas to calculate these values? Like: ((VolumeTore IndiceMatièreX *) * (* PoisTotalFil IndiceMatièreY) / IndiceY) = PuissanceMinimale.

For all the above questions, there are instruments for measuring and / or calculations for these values

Artisanal manufacture of wound toroids gives unequal products, do you know of any products of the electronics market that have the same characteristics of loss of magnetic effect by weak electric current? This in order to have equal products and known specifications!

Thank you in advance to those who will answer these questions!
0 x
The friend

gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 17/04/10, 12:58

Hello Lami :D
For the magnetic field viewer:

http://stores.shop.ebay.fr/Emovendo__W0 ... Rechercher

When the magnetic particles are oriented horizontally is black. When they are oriented vertically on the thickness of the film is transparent.
The problem is that it is used only once.
Once the particles are oriented, the image remains. If you place them in a stronger field it is copied again.
It's like a magic slate, but it lacks the eraser to make the blank page.
I think this eraser can be hacked by a long magnet having one pole on the whole width directed towards the film.
Special widths it must be possible to tinker an electromagnet with a specially wound coil. I did not do it.
0 x
Lami
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ferromagnetic films "Magnetic Field Viewer Film 6" x

Unread Messageby Lami » 17/04/10, 20:00

Hello gegyx,

A big thank you for the information and the link!

I think I'm not the only one interested!

On the Web, with the words "ferromagnetic Films" or "Magnetic Field Viewer" but not at the same time, there are many things!

For example: http://www.magnet4sale.com/Green-Magnetic-Field-Viewing-Film-Fun.html

Thanks again !
0 x
The friend

kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby kistinie » 06/10/11, 18:14

0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et