Return Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Ideas, inventions and innovations for sustainable developmentLED lamp battery without gravity, without battery ...

Inventions and ideas for sustainable development.
Christophe

LED lamp battery without gravity, without battery ...

Unread Messageby Christophe » 26 / 12 / 12, 22: 03

Better than the dynamo lamps: gravity lamp (light gravity) is not the blank or perpetual, just a few kg mass that slopes gently enough to provide long enough low power ...

To discover here: http://deciwatt.org/#gravitylight
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 26 / 12 / 12, 22: 15

0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 26 / 12 / 12, 23: 17

So simple that nobody had thought!

But just brilliant, on a sailing boat there is already the mast, in case of calm flat, it is very useful ... In the mountains using a tree, in short almost everywhere it is possible.

And it could actually work on any planet ...!
A trick to take on Mars for the next space expedition, as emergency lighting ... !? : Lol:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 27 / 12 / 12, 07: 40

Great idea, I will copy it : Cheesy:
I will build a large pool in the garden, which will store the energy of my solar panels
Christophe, can you calculate the size of the pool?
Two days of storage are enough for me : Cheesy:
PS, I have a consumption of 500w / h
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Lamp with gravity without battery, without battery ...

Unread Messageby Cuicui » 27 / 12 / 12, 11: 00

Christophe wrote:Better than the dynamo lamps: the gravity light is not flan or perpetual, just a mass of a few kg that descends slowly enough to provide long enough a low power ... To discover here: http://deciwatt.org/#gravitylight
We knew the use of a weight to make a pendulum or a rotisserie walk. Super, the idea of ​​using it to produce some electricity for miscellaneous use!
0 x

BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby BobFuck » 27 / 12 / 12, 14: 06

The LED must go out in the 3-4 lumen (to 40 mW), if the light is directed this is enough to read a book.

It is not bad at all as concept, especially the price and lack of high-tech element and wears out (batteries ...)
0 x
oli 80
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby oli 80 » 27 / 12 / 12, 23: 46

Good evening, in fact I have seen that the association of the link searches for funds for their project, there are various products in the trade of which a part of the fund goes to associations

Ex: bundles of diapers sold equals, funds donated for vaccines in third world countries

So here a product of the daily life, of which a part of the funds returned to the association that will allow them to realize their project of led lamp with gravity on a larger scale
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 28 / 12 / 12, 11: 06

I knew it would please you :)
0 x
oli 80
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby oli 80 » 28 / 12 / 12, 11: 59

Hello, in any case it is a super project the gravity system for lamps or other and without batteries.

Today we see dynamo lamps with crank, trigger or wire pull, I suppose that this system is currently only used for lighting

In the video I saw that they connected wires to the device to power some thing but we do not see what
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby phil53 » 28 / 12 / 12, 13: 13

There are a few years, I put magnets in magnetic levitation in a tube on which I made a coil.
When we walked it produced energy, but just enough to illuminate with LED
So no wonder it takes a heavy thing which produces nothing much!
0 x