Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

special motors, patents, fuel consumption reductionStarEngine

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
jelupan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

StarEngine

Unread Messageby jelupan » 09/10/05, 00:20

I continue to offer your reflection on the bizarre ski until they prove their worth. Now it is the turn of the motor consists of a rotor misaligned star rotating inside a ring centered it, and turning simultaneously. In fact, if I understand it is driven by the rotor itself. The set is composed of 2 identical mechanical coupled on the same shaft. One serving of air compressor (suction and injection), the other of over-compression chamber, relaxation, and expulsion of gases. Between 2, is a burner which receives the compressed air plus fuel which ignites before being injected into the expansion chamber where they cause the thrust to facilitate the assembly. This is apparently the turboprop principle diverted in a mechanical variable volumes.

http://www.starrotor.com

Also can work with a range of gaseous fuels or liquid and there seems a great economy, but if the prototypes were mounted all reported results is a hope of builders! : Unsure:
0 x

simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby simplino » 29/12/15, 19:08

0 x
Pascaltech
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: STARENGINE

Unread Messageby Pascaltech » 03/08/16, 10:36

This compression principle is used in pumps, such as automotive oil pumps. He would have to know the energy efficiency, since there is a heat.

The closest that works, the rotary engine, an internal combustion engine fuel injection avce, famous, or the Quasiturbine, less known but yet effective: http://quasiturbine.promci.qc.ca/FFIndex.htm

The problem of these motors is the wear side of the chamber by the rotors, generating leaks and pressure losses.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 03/08/16, 11:08

The closest that works, the rotary engine, an internal combustion engine fuel injection avce, famous, or the Quasiturbine, less known but yet effective: http://quasiturbine.promci.qc.ca/FFIndex.htm
Quasiturbine has never been carried out in the engine and is rather experimental type steam or compressed air only mode.
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest
Pascaltech
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Pascaltech » 03/08/16, 11:39

Earlier in his presentation, I saw a video of the inventor with the thermal engine configuration, it seems to me, again used by a chainsaw.

They have heavy against trees in Canada believe. A Québecquois told me that he have to go very far to cut the trees because they have not managed the renewal of the forest.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 03/08/16, 12:47

Earlier in his presentation, I saw a video of the inventor with the thermal engine configuration, it seems to me, again used by a chainsaw.
I'm experimenting Quasiturbine, and do not remember a thermal figuration. We often confuse their literature that gives benefits (theoretical) would have their system on other techniques, but apart from this theory, nothing concrete came out in heat. For the chainsaw, it runs on compressed air!
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"