- Sylvester spiritus 22/07/18, 09:58The right of a moron to think otherwise View the latest post Answers 52 Views 980
- Janic 22/07/18, 08:57France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 78 Views 2302
- darkducobu 22/07/18, 06:40My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 65 Views 2038
- inventor 22/07/18, 03:57New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 674 Views 186299
- izentrop 21/07/18, 23:58Freeze with Chrome since last update Windows 10 View the latest post Answers 2 Views 253
- izentrop 21/07/18, 23:16Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 42 Views 3537
- Flytox 21/07/18, 22:39[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12697 Views 1671504
- sen-no-sen 21/07/18, 20:42Hyperloop the train of the future? View the latest post Answers 19 Views 1750
- darkducobu 21/07/18, 20:07Wind: building a vertical axis wind turbine from A to Z View the latest post Answers 215 Views 434862
- Sikar 21/07/18, 19:06Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 286 Views 76707
- to be chafoin 21/07/18, 18:15Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 70 Views 1950
- Janic 21/07/18, 18:03Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale View the latest post Answers 441 Views 164681
- Did67 21/07/18, 17:48Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10909 Views 522473
- Moindreffor 21/07/18, 13:31The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 391 Views 21450
- nico239 21/07/18, 00:12Wind power: for or against the wind? View the latest post Answers 719 Views 209013
- moinsdewatt 20/07/18, 23:54Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 438 Views 68629
- phil53 20/07/18, 23:12lazy gardener in Loire Atlantique View the latest post Answers 181 Views 13100
- Moindreffor 20/07/18, 19:47A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 111 Views 9837
- Eric DUPONT 20/07/18, 10:06Cardan bike without chain speed View the latest post Answers 13 Views 488
- izentrop 19/07/18, 22:37manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 174 Views 69751
- to be chafoin 19/07/18, 21:17The "Garden of Lazy" in Dordogne View the latest post Answers 143 Views 11100
- Grelinette 19/07/18, 19:21Schedule a door opening system with battery View the latest post Answers 52 Views 8690
- Did67 19/07/18, 09:29The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 101 Views 4651
- Sylvester spiritus 18/07/18, 23:12A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2 View the latest post Answers 86 Views 5027
- Bardal 18/07/18, 15:08Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 349 Views 40600
it makes full 2 I roll with acetone by 60ml full with conventional diesel and the result is clear: 10% of economy easy!
aurrait someone else tried it?
consumption with SP98 - 6,24 to 6,5L (7L max)
conso SP 95 - 6,5L
SP + conso 95 60 ml acetone - 7,5L BUT having spent hours in traffic (bus strike in Marseille)
test still ongoing ...
If you leave your car off at a time, gives acetone as it is volatile (Andre gave me advice).
A priori it work. When I am on the subject, I will go to the gas pump and have the verdict of the conso.
Compared to previous, it will still take into account:
a) caps on Marseille (BUS strike for over 40 days)
b) cooling temperatures.
But hey, we'll see the results, and I compare it with Gegyx which has the same car as me (but hers has no camouflage 'suburbs').
When you made small, the Lamdda probe does not functionate
unless you have a recent vehicle with an electric heating system on the probe, but if you have a probe with a wire it takes 6 km in winter to that, she devienent operational and when you are not on the probe the consomation is exaggerated.
If you want to know how many km it takes for the probe between the disconect based, rolls and extent km until the lamp (Engine Sound) on, it indicates that the engine stop walking its préprograme and that the probe is not operational.
Therefore a priori it works. The approximation that I gave yesterday is given from the indications of my fuel gauge, which is generally pretty reliable. It was not until the full pump to measure the amount of fuel used.
So for now it works just as well, remains to go through ...
Andre wrote:If you want to know how many km it takes for the probe between the disconect based, rolls and extent km until the lamp (Engine Sound) on, it indicates that the engine stop walking its préprograme and that the probe is not operational.
I found your wise advice, to be finally fixed.
I rode yesterday 14 km, taking the probe disconnected.
No lights are lit on the dashboard.
The Audi Group has clearly not provided the lighting of a lamp on the Skoda Felicia Special to 1995 ...
When the lambda probe is disconnected, I found no difference in the conduct or the engine noise compared to usual; I suppose there will be over-consumption; the computer does not receive a voltage probe, it must include 0 volt?
After many miles, the probe must be changed; if it is off (down, because worn), what type of fault it appears, then? (What were your symptoms Former Oceano?) A colleague told me that this was the missed idling; So it's not the same behavior when it is unplugged. So voltage must be present, and may be the maximum, because the missed indicate a lack of fuel, the computer expecting to see on its probe too rich a mixture.
Is that how it works?
You say that electrically heating the probe, it is fooled (deceived), and begins to regulate the consumption saving?
If I unplug the probe (making only 5 km of paths), and that after a km, I put 1 volt socket on the computer, you think I would save fuel? but there would defect if the parameters are not in line (untranslatable ), And the engine is cold? Is it possible to do so? Is there a risk of disruption or damage to the computer?
On the probe there 3 son; I suppose - the 12v + and the voltage back to 0 1,1volt? Is that how it works?
I'll just quickly brush the probe because it would long has it all.
Normally it kind wavy dc signal 0,1 volt high level of oxygen so lean and 0,9 volt low level of oxygen domnc rich mixture if you ave cun oscilloscope measurement that wanders between 0,35 and 0,60 volt approximately this is nothing but dance ,
Does not seek to replace the signal by a simple adjustable source you will succeed is nothing, it is the internal voltage of the computer that is opposite ave this signal needs to be changed, and yet ... the probe to be operational. it is necessary that the engine is not idling, that, exhaust is hot, whether ventilated al, outside by the air,
If you disconnect the engine as your turns well, same slightly better since richer ratio 12 instead of 14,7
with a ratio of 12 more power is obtained on the engine
the maximum power is at the expense of consomation.
this is the situation when we make small parcourts.
Which alters the probe c is leaded gasoline (example 100LL)
it takes a 500km with cec fuel and sond is encrasé,
He did squetion to clean if you sauce in a solvent Kaput.
Another problem the electric connection must be of first class is called millivolts.
If you use the major part of the time your vehicle in town, the probe is not hard for a long time, and it does not worth the change, unless you intend to make the great journey,
the exchange is verrifie the consomation you see the differrence.
Another 6 months in town is it's like an old probe.
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1