Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

special motors, patents, fuel consumption reductionFuel savings with acetone?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Fuel savings with acetone?

Unread Messageby Kedar » 11/11/05, 13:27

Hello
it makes full 2 I roll with acetone by 60ml full with conventional diesel and the result is clear: 10% of economy easy!
aurrait someone else tried it?
0 x

Former Oceano

Unread Messageby Former Oceano » 11/11/05, 17:02

I'm trying too.

consumption with SP98 - 6,24 to 6,5L (7L max)

conso SP 95 - 6,5L

SP + conso 95 60 ml acetone - 7,5L BUT having spent hours in traffic (bus strike in Marseille)

test still ongoing ...

If you leave your car off at a time, gives acetone as it is volatile (Andre gave me advice).
Last edited by Former Oceano the 13 / 11 / 05, 21: 48, 1 edited once.
0 x
Kedar
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Kedar » 13/11/05, 21:10

Bonsoir
I found that the engine seemed to be more responsive thank you for the tip, but unfortunately my van TRPO not the time to rest
@+
0 x
Former Oceano

Unread Messageby Former Oceano » 23/11/05, 21:42

Today 340km with a half-full SP95 doped with acetone ...

A priori it work. When I am on the subject, I will go to the gas pump and have the verdict of the conso.

Compared to previous, it will still take into account:

a) caps on Marseille (BUS strike for over 40 days)

b) cooling temperatures.

But hey, we'll see the results, and I compare it with Gegyx which has the same car as me (but hers has no camouflage 'suburbs').
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 24/11/05, 00:06

That would 5,5l from your statements, approximately, to 6,5 before?
Another factor: do not you recently changed your oxygen sensor?
Personally, on journeys of 5 km, 2 3 to once a day, I eat a lot more, with a full month, so we can not compare.
0 x

Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby Other » 24/11/05, 02:06

Hello
When you made small, the Lamdda probe does not functionate
unless you have a recent vehicle with an electric heating system on the probe, but if you have a probe with a wire it takes 6 km in winter to that, she devienent operational and when you are not on the probe the consomation is exaggerated.
If you want to know how many km it takes for the probe between the disconect based, rolls and extent km until the lamp (Engine Sound) on, it indicates that the engine stop walking its préprograme and that the probe is not operational.

Andre
0 x
Former Oceano

Unread Messageby Former Oceano » 24/11/05, 21:47

The lambda probe and the windshield were changed yesterday ...

Therefore a priori it works. The approximation that I gave yesterday is given from the indications of my fuel gauge, which is generally pretty reliable. It was not until the full pump to measure the amount of fuel used.

So for now it works just as well, remains to go through ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 27/11/05, 23:39

Andre wrote:If you want to know how many km it takes for the probe between the disconect based, rolls and extent km until the lamp (Engine Sound) on, it indicates that the engine stop walking its préprograme and that the probe is not operational.

Hello
I found your wise advice, to be finally fixed.
I rode yesterday 14 km, taking the probe disconnected.
No lights are lit on the dashboard.
The Audi Group has clearly not provided the lighting of a lamp on the Skoda Felicia Special to 1995 ...
When the lambda probe is disconnected, I found no difference in the conduct or the engine noise compared to usual; I suppose there will be over-consumption; the computer does not receive a voltage probe, it must include 0 volt?
After many miles, the probe must be changed; if it is off (down, because worn), what type of fault it appears, then? (What were your symptoms Former Oceano?) A colleague told me that this was the missed idling; So it's not the same behavior when it is unplugged. So voltage must be present, and may be the maximum, because the missed indicate a lack of fuel, the computer expecting to see on its probe too rich a mixture.
Is that how it works?
You say that electrically heating the probe, it is fooled (deceived), and begins to regulate the consumption saving?
If I unplug the probe (making only 5 km of paths), and that after a km, I put 1 volt socket on the computer, you think I would save fuel? but there would defect if the parameters are not in line (untranslatable :D ), And the engine is cold? Is it possible to do so? Is there a risk of disruption or damage to the computer?
On the probe there 3 son; I suppose - the 12v + and the voltage back to 0 1,1volt? Is that how it works?
Thank you
0 x
Other

Unread Messageby Other » 28/11/05, 00:19

Hello,
I'll just quickly brush the probe because it would long has it all.
Normally it kind wavy dc signal 0,1 volt high level of oxygen so lean and 0,9 volt low level of oxygen domnc rich mixture if you ave cun oscilloscope measurement that wanders between 0,35 and 0,60 volt approximately this is nothing but dance ,
Does not seek to replace the signal by a simple adjustable source you will succeed is nothing, it is the internal voltage of the computer that is opposite ave this signal needs to be changed, and yet ... the probe to be operational. it is necessary that the engine is not idling, that, exhaust is hot, whether ventilated al, outside by the air,
If you disconnect the engine as your turns well, same slightly better since richer ratio 12 instead of 14,7
with a ratio of 12 more power is obtained on the engine
the maximum power is at the expense of consomation.
this is the situation when we make small parcourts.
Which alters the probe c is leaded gasoline (example 100LL)
it takes a 500km with cec fuel and sond is encrasé,
He did squetion to clean if you sauce in a solvent Kaput.
Another problem the electric connection must be of first class is called millivolts.
If you use the major part of the time your vehicle in town, the probe is not hard for a long time, and it does not worth the change, unless you intend to make the great journey,
the exchange is verrifie the consomation you see the differrence.
Another 6 months in town is it's like an old probe.

Andre
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby lau » 28/11/05, 10:56

You have the moral guys putting acetone in a diesel!
I would be very curious about the medium and long term effects of this powerful degreaser on the engine.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!