Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tipsSUPERMACULTURE, the first cooperative game to discover permaculture

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
supermaculture
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

SUPERMACULTURE, the first cooperative game to discover permaculture

Unread Messageby supermaculture » 09/02/18, 13:56

Hello everyone !

You may be, like me, passionate about approaches to better consume, while respecting nature: agroecology, permaculture, etc. I wanted to share my passion with the greatest number, so I designed a board game for all ages!

I present to you SUPERMACULTURE, the first board game to discover permaculture :-) It's a cooperative board game that raises awareness of virtuous approaches for Nature and for Humanity. The first name to translate this essential subject into play!

I just opened pre-sales to finance its manufacturing on http://www.supermaculture.frDo you have a look?

Dorian.
0 x

Christophe

Re: SUPERMACULTURE, the first cooperative game to discover permaculture

Unread Messageby Christophe » 09/02/18, 14:18

Welcome here Dorian,

Here is the video presentation:

Interestingly, the release of Su..Permaculture coincides with the release of Did67's La Potager du Lazy (permaculture technique with hay called phenoculture): agriculture / the-garden-of-lazy-garden-more-than-bio-without-fatigue-t13846.html

There may be a cross-partnership to do no?
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sicetaitsimple » 09/02/18, 18:38

Christophe wrote:Interestingly, the release of Su..Permaculture coincides with the release of DidxNUMX's book on the Sloppy Potager (permaculture technique with hay called phenoculture).
There may be a cross-partnership to do no?

Well, I modified the flyer!

PS: sorry for the technique, I do not really know .....

Supermaculture-Flyer-Lancementmodif.JPG
Supermaculture-Flyer-Launching Mod.JPG (74.33 KIO) Viewed 848 times
1 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 09/02/18, 18:58

So you missed a promising career of graphic designer !! : Shock: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"