Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tipsMaking Money: 1000 € per year!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Making Money: 1000 € per year!

Unread Messageby Christophe » 19/07/07, 11:39

No this is not a scam site or resale pyramid but a very serious website made by CRIOC (Centre for Research and Information for Consumer Organisations) http://www.crioc.be/FR/

This site gives some advice for "best" eat well and save money. Another site advice you may say yes but not for here there is a custom test can diagnose your potential gain.

The test: http://www.gagnez1000euros.be/diagnostic.php

Found on: http://grandeur-nature.skynetblogs.be/p ... 1000-euros

ps: the music is nice but a bit heavy from a crazy time : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christophe the 19 / 07 / 07, 12: 08, 1 edited once.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 19/07/07, 11:57

Our results:

1) The good:

Congratulations, you made 3551.00 euros saved, and it's good for the environment.

+ Info (Power) By buying your fruits and vegetables in bulk you save money and non-recyclable packaging.
+ Info (Power) As well managing your fridge and your food shopping, you avoid food waste.
+ Info (Power) By drinking tap water, you save money. In fact, tap water is 240 times cheaper than bottled mineral water and 130 times cheaper than bottled spring water.
(...)
+ Info (Tourism) Staying in hostels, you get economical, clean and friendly infrastructure.
Read more ...

2) The less good:

Attention, other savings
(5454.00 euros) are possible, and this will be all the better for the environment
+ Info (Heating) You already make savings by reducing the temperature of your home either at night or in case of absence. But in both cases reduce in 17 ° C saves 20% of the heating bill.
Read more ...
+ Info (Water) The duration of the effect shower water consumption but output also has a great influence. The replacement of a conventional shower head of an economic pommel saves 8 liters per minute without loss of comfort.
Read more ...
+ Info (Water) 20% on average of the water consumed by a household share in leaks. A leaky faucet drip loses 4 liter / hour, corresponding to 35 m3 / year.
Read more ...
(...)
+ Info (Tourism) Almost all mutual societies and unions make available to their members with vacation facilities (hotels) clubs at very attractive conditions (in 15 50% reduction compared to a hotel stay) .
Read more ...

But as in all tests some questions do not fit exactly with your requirements, well Vui must I justify myself as webmaster econology:

1) is nowhere stated that the warming solar heating while the points are a little shower pipotés ...
2) = laundry soap nuts
3) my gsm date 2003 and I intend to still use a few years

As against the thing on balances which is considered positive cheesy ... it's still forced to eat. Less balance = less consumption = limited environmental impact.

It's nice not prevented with € 5454.00 10 conservable per year in years I can buy a beautiful ... 4x4 : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby stef5555 » 19/07/07, 12:04

Christophe wrote:Our results:

It's nice not prevented with € 5454.00 10 conservable per year in years I can buy a beautiful ... 4x4 : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

8) no comment.........
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 19/07/07, 12:13

Maieuh ... : Mrgreen: = Irony !!

It prevents the money saved should be spent well at one time or another ... so if it's over-consume and therefore anéhentir efforts made where the final interest? I think there is an issue about it ...
0 x
gazeaugène
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby gazeaugène » 09/08/07, 16:56

yeah, I just went for a ride ..... by cons nice illustrations
0 x
mmm .... but is that smell?

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"