Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tipsMaking his wort ... and not his soft!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Making his wort ... and not his soft!

Unread Messageby Christophe » 21/01/14, 21:40

For the small note of humor but could not help even if the fact of its wort may lead ultimately to the soft ... : Cheesy:

In short I decided to test a little the still of the shop doing some amateur distillation tests ... ... and share some tips ...

Good way to start: wiki http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo%C3%BBt

And 2 good pages with lots of advice and calculation methods:

http://www.fairesagnole.eu/homedistille ... -fruit.htm
http://www.fairesagnole.eu/homedistille ... -sugar.htm

Here, I have some kg of apples ... I started studying again tomorrow!
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby chatelot16 » 21/01/14, 22:55

this still is cute, but etanchéité the assembly followed suit copper scares me ... there will be leakage regrettable

the part of the angels ? so do not even give them too when

today it is easy to connect 2 pipes together with a silicone hose end which resists perfectly to alcohol and the temperature of boiling water

someone had told me for this kind of copper still to do etanchéité with water and flour dough: the idea is interressante: at least it's 100% food ... as bad as silicone sealant!

more modern solution, Teflon tape: it's good etanchéité and it is completely chemically inert

silicone sealant is also usable but after full polymerization: grease a little one side, put silicone sealant, expect full polymerization, it can be very long, and it ended up being demontable with silicone which adheres to the surface n has not been greased
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 22/01/14, 00:09

Thank you for these technical details ... I would test if it leaks but the fit seems well done ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 22/01/14, 08:13

resulting more direct 60.000 deaths. "no smoldering glances of your wine (Any alcoholic beverage in general) vermeil that shines in the cup, it glides slowly and eventually bites like a serpent ... I do it again, I enredemanderais yet! " Proverbs 23-31
Alcoholism, unfortunately, from a culture deeply rooted in society and no one or almost no is aware. : Cry:
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 22/01/14, 11:09

That you have said I wanted to drink it? : Mrgreen:

And fuel bioethanol huh?
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 22/01/14, 13:10

That you have said I wanted to drink it?
I do not judge the choices of an individual, but a problem of society. 60.000 deaths is not all the same and nothing to compare with all efforts to bring down road accidents below 3.000 (including 1 / 4 are alcohol related)!
And fuel bioethanol huh?

probalement it will make a kind of campaign: a liter but it will 3 liters hello the damage and check that the dose does not exceed 0.5g per liter of petrol! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby chatelot16 » 22/01/14, 13:49

this is not the still makes alcohol!

there is as much alcohol in wine or other fermented juice after distillation: only difference without distilation it can not be a beverage: distillation with it can become fuel

distill all the alcohol available to make fuel is there a way to reduce the Alcoholism?

when there will be more oil will have to choose between drink and drive if you want alcohol as fuel: 8 12 liter of wine ° can make a liter of fuel alcohol

I use E85, when I pay with a can smell thirsty ... fortunately it is effectively denatured 15% gasoline
0 x