Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tipsSustainable Consumption Christmas 2007: éconologiques challenge gifts

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Sustainable Consumption Christmas 2007: éconologiques challenge gifts

Unread Messageby Christophe » 27 / 09 / 07, 10: 17

The end of year festivities are fast approaching and I would like to challenge between éconologues to offer more "econological".

The idea is extremely simple: make EconoCado!

Try to buy (or to provide otherwise, recovery style) at least 50% of its gifts (by volume, not market value) used or recovery!

Personally I will seriously try in my family! Although it was already more or less tested. Example: last year we received a "beautiful" Kenwood renovated by my father who has come back to him within 1 / 10 the new prices ...

But beware, find used gear that matches the expectations of a close is not easy and requires much more time (but necessarily less money equivalent) that the ease of the new purchase. ..So the idea of ​​this subject is to exchange tips and tricks us (find what, how and where) to facilitate the challenge!

Obviously some people might be offended not to receive a new object, we are so conditioned to the consumer society that this reaction is understandable ... hence the idea to offer only 50% of the volume of gifts EconoCado ...

Hoping that the other members of our families do not hang too much on these forums : Mrgreen:Already on me I could not talk about the EconoCado for Christine ...

Example of purchasing sources: Emmaus Deposits-sales (note the false bargains), Ebay (not in new condition) ...
Last edited by Christophe the 27 / 09 / 07, 11: 07, 2 edited once.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banks, buy bitcoins!

Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby Christine » 27 / 09 / 07, 10: 21

Coool! I'm gonna have a used econo-holders for Christmas ... Image
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Rulian » 27 / 09 / 07, 10: 38

Me in my family we like everything trinkets and junk mottled in flea markets.

So it is a form of recovery : Cheesy:

hehehe
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 27 / 09 / 07, 10: 42

Ben Rulian thank you, here is a source more: Flea markets! (As I have spent next? :) )

But the good also have to watch the prices ... when time is more expensive than the new ca ... then well be ecological is not economical ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banks, buy bitcoins!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 27 / 09 / 07, 10: 45

Christine wrote:Coool! I'm gonna have a used econo-holders for Christmas ... Image

Want one more?

Noted ! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x

Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby Christine » 27 / 09 / 07, 11: 08

We can also offer "used" items that are not recycling craft and are very classes: antique jewelry, silverware, glassware, furniture ... vintage and authentic. In short, go to the flea market antiques.

Otherwise, there is also another option, which is not the recycling craft but may be outside the consumer society is contributing (as it is often quite expensive) to buy a real work of art and to live the artists rather than supermarkets .
0 x
Flytox

Unread Messageby Flytox » 27 / 09 / 07, 22: 23

Bonjour à tous

A good idea to econological gift: Offir a small revision to his car or that of his family. From the time she lugs around us kindly could offer him candles (new!) Or an air filter (nine!), Petting him gently in the oil cartridge (???? I digress). : Cheesy:

All that to also make a small gift to the planet and what does not lose hope as morons trying to devastate. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 19 / 10 / 07, 12: 32

Small up as Christmas approaches ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby gegyx » 30 / 10 / 07, 15: 24

"Ironic mode":

Take the opportunity to rid anything that clutters your home, offer any wind at all associations, friends, neighbors ...
You will have more space at home, you breathe better.

All household waste will be taxed to the weight soon.
In bricolos, this represents tons and cubic meters.

What good keep material things in which you do not have time to immerse yourself ...

With a forced retirement to 70 years, there is no hope.
: Cry:
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 30 / 10 / 07, 15: 33

Not so ironic that ca ... me I'm wrong?

Otherwise it is great, a new forum has been set up for the occasion: https://www.econologie.com/forums/echange-gr ... -vf70.html
0 x