- kau 23/06/18, 10:05Use larger section cable? View the latest post Answers 7 Views 65
- KaazR59 23/06/18, 09:46Make leavened bread View the latest post Answers 39 Views 2723
- fl78960 23/06/18, 09:36Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10685 Views 496624
- inventor 23/06/18, 08:39New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 665 Views 184489
- I'm just passing by 23/06/18, 04:55Nuclear and carbon: what releases in CO2 / kWh? Figures PWC, EdF, ADEME, Stanford ... View the latest post Answers 125 Views 3414
- izentrop 23/06/18, 00:54The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives View the latest post Answers 124 Views 5815
- Flytox 22/06/18, 23:27[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12626 Views 1648407
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:52The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 356 Views 18222
- nico239 22/06/18, 21:40Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 425 Views 65179
- Moindreffor 22/06/18, 21:27My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 1 Views 51
- to be chafoin 22/06/18, 20:32Fight effectively against slugs! View the latest post Answers 114 Views 3445
- nico239 22/06/18, 20:00Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 99 Views 1647
- Christophe 22/06/18, 16:21Manufacture a multilayer tube straightener. View the latest post Answers 7 Views 166
- Diabolorent 22/06/18, 08:06New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 41 Views 1927
- Remundo 21/06/18, 22:51Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN View the latest post Answers 42 Views 4536
- olivier75 21/06/18, 20:18The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 449 Views 17930
- Did67 21/06/18, 08:07The garden of the lazy brothers! View the latest post Answers 56 Views 2676
- nico239 21/06/18, 00:19Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 57 Views 1089
- izentrop 20/06/18, 23:43Cold roof or hot roof? View the latest post Answers 5 Views 370
- perseus 20/06/18, 17:39Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, what's a financial bubble? Explanations in 5 minutes chrono! View the latest post Answers 381 Views 16918
- Ahmed 20/06/18, 11:54Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 74 Views 1298
- izentrop 20/06/18, 09:032017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR View the latest post Answers 19 Views 2454
- nikolaj 20/06/18, 06:10Help for water doping my engine View the latest post Answers 6 Views 814
- nico239 20/06/18, 01:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 757 Views 28401
- dellastrada 20/06/18, 00:37Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill View the latest post Answers 3 Views 95
- posts: 46993
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 407
- Contact :
I do not think the opposition of flow is causing the electrification / magnetization of the reactor ... and must still prove that the effect does not exist unopposed flow ...
This part of the message is for Christophe ...
On the form "computer", I chose the PDF format because it allows to mix text and image without problem in one document. On the other hand, its review may only be performed by its author (me!).
This poses a problem for me, because in my mind, it was a collective work, auctioned by those who would be interested.
In the present circumstances, it is I who will take charge of the update of this document.
Having no clear idea on a less centralized way to do it, I will assume that, to the extent that I see you hurt me ask you, Christopher, to take care of it ... the site econology, of its size and the number of messages, seems to me to be for you a daily workload huge, so act!
I think keep for now the pdf format that everyone can read, but could also send the form in Word (.doc) if necessary.
Let me know...
Finally, and for everyone, if you think about some things you find important to include in the document, please post here or send me an email to \ [EMAILemail@example.com \] firstname.lastname@example.org \ [/ EMAIL \]
Do not forget to put a light object, because I always delete all the messages irrelevant, or "crappy" object (spam, viruses, and whatnot ...)
In terms of static electricity, do not forget that these electron tearing of a carrier material by friction with another material. The electrons having migrated are therefore trapped by the receiving material (hence the name "static").
In the case of the reactor, it is known by some experimenters that magnetization appears during operation.
This had been mentioned, it seems to me you, the deceased formu PMC.
We know that a free electron, moving with a velocity V, develops a magnetic field quite detectable and measurable. If there is a large flow of particles (if the reactor), this field becomes detectable with a simple compass. So we may well measure with a gauss meter.
As well as the electric field (with an electrometer).
We can consider that if a plasma is produced in this reaction, analysis of the electrostatic and magnetic activity could perhaps guide us in our optimization of the response effort, and leave the "pifométrique" mode driving tests.
I believe it is time to move to the implementation phase, since now all we can do is speculate endlessly on theory, whereas we need tangible elements from experiments full scale to advance.
So that's all for now!
friction is one of the cause of electricity (electrification rather) but obviously not the only or most effective
I would say that the "electricity" is a consequence of friction. And in fact of "electricity", that are electrons which are "torn off" the friction material and which give the electro-magnetism to rubbed objects: an object has too many electrons with respect to the other and 2 objects can attract. If they remain in contact long enough, electrons too find themselves on one that had lost and the magnetization disappears. It is the electric current
The magnetism of a magnet is the orientation of the magnetic moment of its electrons. An electron revolving around its nucleus is equivalent to an electric current in a coil: it generates a magnetic field. When the electrons of an atom rather rotate in the same direction, the sum of their magnetic field is not zero and the atom is "magnetic" but electrically neutral (as many protons as electrons)
Theoretically, the reactor would therefore electrification gas friction (intake and exhaust inside and outside the reactor). Knowing that 2 friction materials, it is still the same that loses electrons, it would be interesting to find materials for the tube and rod of the reactor that promotes the electrification of the whole (if it has something to do with the production of plasma). That is to say, for example, if the GEET gas tends to lose electrons would require that the tube tends to lose more and win the stem (stories of positive and negative ions for those who remember a little chemistry course). It would measure the electrification (plasma?) With a voltmeter.
And the electrification by the opposition of flux, I was wrong (it used to dive back into the books).
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1