- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:59The power (watt) of the man View the latest post Answers 18 Views 239
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:08Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 51 Views 1883
- Eric DUPONT 22/03/18, 08:35Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 75 Views 1813
- Flytox 22/03/18, 00:10[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12381 Views 1576479
- izentrop 21/03/18, 23:24Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 234 Views 32509
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:30Hydroquest tidal turbines View the latest post Answers 2 Views 24
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:15Solar road Ségolène laughing View the latest post Answers 122 Views 9810
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 20:21New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 6 Views 364
- green68 21/03/18, 18:43A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 45 Views 3205
- Ahmed 21/03/18, 18:16The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1279
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 17:06Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9819 Views 405700
- izentrop 21/03/18, 10:48Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective View the latest post Answers 150 Views 4282
- Remundo 21/03/18, 08:24air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years View the latest post Answers 3 Views 16545
- Did67 20/03/18, 14:15Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 22 Views 1544
- sen-no-sen 20/03/18, 11:02How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 4 Views 168
- dirk pitt 20/03/18, 10:11Oil: when there are more, there are still View the latest post Answers 87 Views 32691
- Stef72 19/03/18, 19:45A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 295 Views 15382
- Did67 19/03/18, 18:59A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 79 Views 5954
- Gaston 19/03/18, 11:57electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 407 Views 15739
- denis17 18/03/18, 17:20The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 66 Views 5383
- moinsdewatt 18/03/18, 14:05Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 32 Views 2817
- sen-no-sen 18/03/18, 13:27François Roddier, thermodynamics and society View the latest post Answers 404 Views 39252
- Did67 18/03/18, 11:03THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 22 Views 909
- Did67 18/03/18, 10:37Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 61 Views 9948
- BP86 17/03/18, 21:52Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3837
- posts: 46804
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 386
- Contact :
I do not think the opposition of flow is causing the electrification / magnetization of the reactor ... and must still prove that the effect does not exist unopposed flow ...
This part of the message is for Christophe ...
On the form "computer", I chose the PDF format because it allows to mix text and image without problem in one document. On the other hand, its review may only be performed by its author (me!).
This poses a problem for me, because in my mind, it was a collective work, auctioned by those who would be interested.
In the present circumstances, it is I who will take charge of the update of this document.
Having no clear idea on a less centralized way to do it, I will assume that, to the extent that I see you hurt me ask you, Christopher, to take care of it ... the site econology, of its size and the number of messages, seems to me to be for you a daily workload huge, so act!
I think keep for now the pdf format that everyone can read, but could also send the form in Word (.doc) if necessary.
Let me know...
Finally, and for everyone, if you think about some things you find important to include in the document, please post here or send me an email to \ [EMAILemail@example.com \] firstname.lastname@example.org \ [/ EMAIL \]
Do not forget to put a light object, because I always delete all the messages irrelevant, or "crappy" object (spam, viruses, and whatnot ...)
In terms of static electricity, do not forget that these electron tearing of a carrier material by friction with another material. The electrons having migrated are therefore trapped by the receiving material (hence the name "static").
Dans le cas du réacteur, on sait d'après certains expérimentateurs qu'une aimantation apparait en cours de fonctionnement.
This had been mentioned, it seems to me you, the deceased formu PMC.
We know that a free electron, moving with a velocity V, develops a magnetic field quite detectable and measurable. If there is a large flow of particles (if the reactor), this field becomes detectable with a simple compass. So we may well measure with a gauss meter.
As well as the electric field (with an electrometer).
We can consider that if a plasma is produced in this reaction, analysis of the electrostatic and magnetic activity could perhaps guide us in our optimization of the response effort, and leave the "pifométrique" mode driving tests.
I believe it is time to move to the implementation phase, since now all we can do is speculate endlessly on theory, whereas we need tangible elements from experiments full scale to advance.
So that's all for now!
friction is one of the cause of electricity (electrification rather) but obviously not the only or most effective
I would say that the "electricity" is a consequence of friction. And in fact of "electricity", that are electrons which are "torn off" the friction material and which give the electro-magnetism to rubbed objects: an object has too many electrons with respect to the other and 2 objects can attract. If they remain in contact long enough, electrons too find themselves on one that had lost and the magnetization disappears. It is the electric current
The magnetism of a magnet is the orientation of the magnetic moment of its electrons. An electron revolving around its nucleus is equivalent to an electric current in a coil: it generates a magnetic field. When the electrons of an atom rather rotate in the same direction, the sum of their magnetic field is not zero and the atom is "magnetic" but electrically neutral (as many protons as electrons)
Theoretically, the reactor would therefore electrification gas friction (intake and exhaust inside and outside the reactor). Knowing that 2 friction materials, it is still the same that loses electrons, it would be interesting to find materials for the tube and rod of the reactor that promotes the electrification of the whole (if it has something to do with the production of plasma). That is to say, for example, if the GEET gas tends to lose electrons would require that the tube tends to lose more and win the stem (stories of positive and negative ions for those who remember a little chemistry course). It would measure the electrification (plasma?) With a voltmeter.
And the electrification by the opposition of flux, I was wrong (it used to dive back into the books).
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1