Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection: understanding and scientific explanationsPerforming a test bench

process of understanding: the assembly of ideas, research, analysis ... physicochemical aspects.
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Superform » 26/11/04, 08:27

ben what I know, you have to promote the free flow of gases around the nucleus, so the annulus should be complete ...
0 x

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 26/11/04, 09:57

Yes I also think we need to keep the annular shape of the reactor .... but for simplicity is what kk1 of you have access to a digital simulation of fluid mechanics (Catia, ansys ...) or actual meme (wind tunnel with tracer and high speed camera).

Indeed digitally simulate the reactor might be possible to find some bcp else an experimental bench (and especially to find the bcp + easily) ... I also believe that it is the very basis of all experimentation: digital simulation ...

So if kk1 has access to software that may be useful in this case, I am obviously prét to assist in the digitization of the reactor ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Retroloc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby Retroloc » 26/11/04, 12:25

Superform wrote:In addition, it is recommended to have a stem and a smoother inner surface possible, it may not be for nothing ... according to some it would be to facilitate the transition to the plasma state ...

It is rather to avoid losses and maintain a good filling. The passage section is very low, the speed of very high gas asperities would slow the flow.
[even if it does not stop walking!]
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 26/11/04, 13:38

The polishing of the inside of the reactor has always been a paradox for me. Indeed: according to certain hypotheses it is the friction of gases that will create a static electricity (or that we can consider as such) that will discharge beyond a certain potential difference ... thus creating a "micro-light". ..In this case the contrary should increase the roughness .... where the paradox

What do you think ?
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby krissg29 » 26/11/04, 18:51

Anyway, even if the rod and tube are smooth, there will always be friction since we're not in perfect vacuum. Finally, if I'm not mistaken!

But is that it is the friction that generates electricity or is it that it is the 2 flow in the opposite direction or 2?

Someone who has a reactor works normally could perhaps try to mount it with the flow in the same direction, to see?
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer

Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Superform » 26/11/04, 20:04

Theoretically, it is the friction that generates static electricity, so there must be also on the outer surface of the reactor. I do not know if this electricity can then go inside to charge more, but I think not.

In addition, where the microéclairs occur is the space between the rod and the body of the reactor, so the gasses are both sides in the same direction, so even electrification ... a few micrometers nearby so landfills would not be in my view perpendicular to the axis of the reactor. a grainy surface decreases in some areas the distance between the surfaces 2 therefore discharges pass thereby priority as lightning rods minis. And indeed more static on the peaks ...

it's a bit of brainstorming, I unpacked everything like that comes ...
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby krissg29 » 26/11/04, 20:52

I read somewhere but I know where an item which featured a demonstration.
In a wound coil tube (like a spring) placed vertically is poured water and close is obtained an oriented magnetic field which is maintained while the water flows.

In your opinion, it is the friction of the water in the tube or spiral motion of water that causes the magnetism?

About spiral, in your report, Christopher, you alluded to the sprirale you saw on the stem. At first you thought it was a consequence of the operation and after that it was a machining trace. This is always the case you have any other comments?

Christophe
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby krissg29 » 26/11/04, 21:19

I found and I read it: just about Quanthomme

Is Thomasi has demonstrated this with steam
<a href='http://www.extense.com/cgi-bin/x2cgi_view.cgi?userID=49668308&view=on&query=thomasi&url=http%3A%2F%2Fquanthomme.free.fr%2Fpantone%2Fusa%2FElementsReflexions.htm#marker' target='_blank'>Quanthomme/Thomasi</a>
0 x
Sancho
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Sancho » 26/11/04, 23:01

Hello,
Only last week, the Quant'homme site I discovered that someone (M Pantome) had made the famous discovery, from a thirty year anyway, allowing us day to continue to operate without polluting the air and making energy savings. Well, I will not elaborate. What I have to logically view this forum.
For a while and over all that I have to swallow it runs through my head a annalogie between the way the reactor can operate and that of an electromagnet. Hypothesis; there regain the coil if it was considered that the gas flows swirling in the tube around the central core would be the iron rod as by chance (I read on quant'homme) is magnetized. Even one of the experimenter said that his credit card had been deleted by mistake of having approached too close to the reactor. To check should verify if it does not create a current induced in a coil that would be placed next to the way a transformer is designed. But hey, maybe I plant.
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby krissg29 » 27/11/04, 00:11

It is true that we spoke to measure temperature, pressure, gas velocity but not to measure the magnetic field so that it may be the effect which is more proportional to the plasma finally what I understand plasma. polarity indication is that a (compass) and "pifométrique" intensity.
But you have to find something other than a transformer-style system because it needs an alternating field to work when the field is unidirectional.
0 x

Back to "Water Injection: understanding and scientific explanations"