- nico239 17/08/18, 02:06 Wooden deck, feedback from experiences View the latest post Answers 2 Views 5
- nico239 17/08/18, 01:35 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 368 Views 42368
- yves35 17/08/18, 00:40 Surcharged generator or not? View the latest post Answers 29 Views 485
- calousorb 16/08/18, 23:18 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11032 Views 539106
- Flytox 15/08/18, 21:31 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12758 Views 1682787
- moinsdewatt 15/08/18, 16:48 Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3639
- Leo Maximus 15/08/18, 16:43 Auxiliary cats of organic farming View the latest post Answers 17 Views 803
- nico239 15/08/18, 14:27 New upcoming forum that you want as functions? View the latest post Answers 151 Views 14042
- Ahmed 15/08/18, 10:07 And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh! View the latest post Answers 81 Views 2045
- to be chafoin 15/08/18, 00:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 119 Views 6033
- dede2002 14/08/18, 21:30 My (large) solar thermal project View the latest post Answers 66 Views 28989
- DC 14/08/18, 17:20 Insulating selection and installation according to roofs and parts View the latest post Answers 1 Views 58
- Christophe 14/08/18, 14:33 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 100 Views 45685
- Christophe 14/08/18, 13:18 Best of words or remarks of our children! View the latest post Answers 40 Views 4947
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:37 Signs of lack of water or excess heat? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 821
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:27 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 92 Views 3874
- Christophe 12/08/18, 18:10 [One other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see View the latest post Answers 570 Views 130903
- izentrop 12/08/18, 14:32 The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 138 Views 16756
- Christophe 12/08/18, 13:26 Video: the evolution of the world population on 2000 years View the latest post Answers 1 Views 144
- Ahmed 12/08/18, 10:53 The largest source of primary energy, COAL View the latest post Answers 193 Views 61843
- phil12 12/08/18, 10:47 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 288 Views 77761
- Flytox 11/08/18, 23:38 Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 445 Views 71259
- Christophe 11/08/18, 15:39 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 156 Views 4960
- Janic 11/08/18, 14:32 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 124 Views 3829
- Ahmed 11/08/18, 12:06 Rocket stove with vortex View the latest post Answers 21 Views 4123
Water injection: understanding and scientific explanations ⇒ OR TAKE ONE + AFTER CONTACT TO CONNECT MY GENERATOR HHO ???
I am a novice in HHO users, I just installed my HHO system on my car, it only remains to connect ... my concern is that I do not know or take the + after contact, I do not know if my car is multiplxed or not ... my car is an OPEL CORSA D from 11 / 2007.
Can someone help me? thank you for your feedback
memory for opel multiplexing, if your car is there you have an electronic board with fuse in the trunk. By cons I do not see the relationship between the multiplexing and the connection of the box
Regarding the multiplex, that's what Opel told me over the phone, the guy told me that the search for the connection wire might be more complicated to find ...
for the generator, I need 20A, you think that the two sources that you provided me can support that?
I do not know much about mechanics ...
memory the car radios are on 10A fuses. for cigarette lighter plugs I do not know but in my opinion it must be 10A or 20A but with other accessories on it.
The ideal would be to go directly from the battery with a fuse holder.
Otherwise it would take even how much the deck of the chest can cash and in this case take a fuse holder not used, but that's beyond my knowledge
- Econologue expert
- posts: 2940
- Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
- Location: picardie
- x 154
- Contact :
That said, never has any serious study proved any effectiveness of the HHO, for the simple fact that the energy recovered at the combustion is much lower than that spent to electrolyze the water, the hydrogen being an energy vector and not a source of energy.
The kit is supplied and connected with a 30A relay, it has relays and fuse independently of the car's electrical system.
I can not access the alternator (no bridge and no contortionist) so I'm looking for another point ...
Regarding the operation and profitability, I would see that once connected, the opinions are enough to share so that I make my own opinion later.
Regarding the operation and profitability, I would see that once connected, opinions are sufficiently shared to make my own opinion later.
This is not strictly speaking a question of experimentation: you absolutely can not hope to recover more energy than you inject through this device (and even less, as judiciously Izentrop, because of the losses during the transformation), if not explain to me where could it come from?
The removal of electrical energy from the battery will solicit the alternator, which behaves like a brake when it is discharging *. As a result, fuel consumption will be increased by as much ...
* This may be where your error of reasoning lies: the alternator is not indifferent to power consumption and behaves like an electric motor that consumes very little vacuum, but quickly becomes demanding under load, up to its nominal consumption.
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1