- izentrop 17 / 03 / 18, 10: 05THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 19 Views 567
- Ahmed 17 / 03 / 18, 09: 44Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 194 Views 31332
- sicetaitsimple 17 / 03 / 18, 09: 40Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 48 Views 886
- sicetaitsimple 17 / 03 / 18, 09: 21Water injection competing in 80 years View the latest post Answers 69 Views 57662
- Did67 17 / 03 / 18, 08: 24Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 58 Views 9402
- Phil532140 17 / 03 / 18, 07: 55Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 49 Views 1504
- denis17 16 / 03 / 18, 23: 20New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 3 Views 117
- Carl 16 / 03 / 18, 21: 54Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9782 Views 402266
- Flytox 16 / 03 / 18, 20: 46[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12366 Views 1574071
- Carl 16 / 03 / 18, 20: 02The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 225 Views 9331
- Carl 16 / 03 / 18, 19: 49The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 64 Views 4849
- moinsdewatt 16 / 03 / 18, 18: 23electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 404 Views 15423
- Stef72 16 / 03 / 18, 13: 16A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 294 Views 15207
- Christophe 15 / 03 / 18, 22: 12Curitiba city men View the latest post Answers 7 Views 13653
- olivier75 15 / 03 / 18, 19: 46The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 347 Views 12037
- Christophe 15 / 03 / 18, 00: 46Growth and energy: for Stephen Hawking, Earth will be a Fireball in 2600 ... View the latest post Answers 30 Views 917
- chatelot16 14 / 03 / 18, 21: 17Cash Investigation: the scandals of water! (corruption OTV VEOLIA, SIAAP ...!?!) View the latest post Answers 6 Views 200
- moinsdewatt 13 / 03 / 18, 19: 52The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 113 Views 11240
- moinsdewatt 13 / 03 / 18, 19: 05Roll with cheaper natural gas View the latest post Answers 75 Views 38590
- izentrop 13 / 03 / 18, 16: 35How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 1 Views 79
- Christophe 13 / 03 / 18, 16: 14Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video View the latest post Answers 45 Views 34248
- lilian07 13 / 03 / 18, 12: 28Poolex pool heat pump for heating home? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 17309
- SixK 13 / 03 / 18, 10: 39What the BRF tree or evergreen? View the latest post Answers 13 Views 2957
- Christophe 13 / 03 / 18, 10: 15The aerovoltaic, a revolution View the latest post Answers 4 Views 200
- Janic 13 / 03 / 18, 10: 00An application to easily analyze what you eat: YUKA View the latest post Answers 5 Views 198
Water injection: understanding and scientific explanations ⇒ OR TAKE ONE + AFTER CONTACT TO CONNECT MY GENERATOR HHO ???
I am a novice in HHO users, I just installed my HHO system on my car, it only remains to connect ... my concern is that I do not know or take the + after contact, I do not know if my car is multiplxed or not ... my car is an OPEL CORSA D from 11 / 2007.
Can someone help me? thank you for your feedback
memory for opel multiplexing, if your car is there you have an electronic board with fuse in the trunk. By cons I do not see the relationship between the multiplexing and the connection of the box
Regarding the multiplex, that's what Opel told me over the phone, the guy told me that the search for the connection wire might be more complicated to find ...
for the generator, I need 20A, you think that the two sources that you provided me can support that?
I do not know much about mechanics ...
memory the car radios are on 10A fuses. for cigarette lighter plugs I do not know but in my opinion it must be 10A or 20A but with other accessories on it.
The ideal would be to go directly from the battery with a fuse holder.
Otherwise it would take even how much the deck of the chest can cash and in this case take a fuse holder not used, but that's beyond my knowledge
- Econologue expert
- posts: 2488
- Registration: 17 / 03 / 14, 23: 42
- Location: picardie
- x 129
- Contact :
That said, never has any serious study proved any effectiveness of the HHO, for the simple fact that the energy recovered at the combustion is much lower than that spent to electrolyze the water, the hydrogen being an energy vector and not a source of energy.
The kit is supplied and connected with a 30A relay, it has relays and fuse independently of the car's electrical system.
I can not access the alternator (no bridge and no contortionist) so I'm looking for another point ...
Regarding the operation and profitability, I would see that once connected, the opinions are enough to share so that I make my own opinion later.
Regarding the operation and profitability, I would see that once connected, opinions are sufficiently shared to make my own opinion later.
This is not strictly speaking a question of experimentation: you absolutely can not hope to recover more energy than you inject through this device (and even less, as judiciously Izentrop, because of the losses during the transformation), if not explain to me where could it come from?
The removal of electrical energy from the battery will solicit the alternator, which behaves like a brake when it is discharging *. As a result, fuel consumption will be increased by as much ...
* This may be where your error of reasoning lies: the alternator is not indifferent to power consumption and behaves like an electric motor that consumes very little vacuum, but quickly becomes demanding under load, up to its nominal consumption.
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1