Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection: understanding and scientific explanationsOR TAKE ONE + AFTER CONTACT TO CONNECT MY GENERATOR HHO ???

process of understanding: the assembly of ideas, research, analysis ... physicochemical aspects.
Luke Dan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

OR TAKE ONE + AFTER CONTACT TO CONNECT MY GENERATOR HHO ???

Unread Messageby Luke Dan » 24/02/18, 11:40

Hello good night,
I am a novice in HHO users, I just installed my HHO system on my car, it only remains to connect ... my concern is that I do not know or take the + after contact, I do not know if my car is multiplxed or not ... my car is an OPEL CORSA D from 11 / 2007.

Can someone help me? thank you for your feedback
0 x
the true value of a man lies, not in what he has, but in what he is ...

torrent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

RE: OR TAKE ONE + AFTER CONTACT TO CONNECT MY GENERATOR HHO ???

Unread Messageby torrent » 24/02/18, 11:50

if the + accessory is only to give the info to the system to get started (low consumption), the car radio or an 12v plug (cigarette lighter) that cuts with the contact are well for that.

memory for opel multiplexing, if your car is there you have an electronic board with fuse in the trunk. By cons I do not see the relationship between the multiplexing and the connection of the box
1 x
Luke Dan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Luke Dan » 24/02/18, 11:58

Thank you for that answer,
Regarding the multiplex, that's what Opel told me over the phone, the guy told me that the search for the connection wire might be more complicated to find ...
for the generator, I need 20A, you think that the two sources that you provided me can support that?

I do not know much about mechanics ...
0 x
torrent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby torrent » 24/02/18, 12:03

in direct feed I do not think it supports 20A.
memory the car radios are on 10A fuses. for cigarette lighter plugs I do not know but in my opinion it must be 10A or 20A but with other accessories on it.

The ideal would be to go directly from the battery with a fuse holder.

Otherwise it would take even how much the deck of the chest can cash and in this case take a fuse holder not used, but that's beyond my knowledge
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby izentrop » 24/02/18, 15:34

It must be able to recover at the fuse board and just go through a relay 30 amps if the intensity is insufficient.

That said, never has any serious study proved any effectiveness of the HHO, for the simple fact that the energy recovered at the combustion is much lower than that spent to electrolyze the water, the hydrogen being an energy vector and not a source of energy.
1 x
Have reason to believe does not mean that we have reason to believe.

Luke Dan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby Luke Dan » 26/02/18, 12:03

Thank you for your return,

The kit is supplied and connected with a 30A relay, it has relays and fuse independently of the car's electrical system.
I can not access the alternator (no bridge and no contortionist) so I'm looking for another point ...

Regarding the operation and profitability, I would see that once connected, the opinions are enough to share so that I make my own opinion later.
0 x
torrent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby torrent » 26/02/18, 19:15

If it has all the safety equipment (fuse) you can take directly on the battery (not the alternator)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 26/02/18, 19:33

For the connection, I am of the opinion of Torrent

You write:
Regarding the operation and profitability, I would see that once connected, opinions are sufficiently shared to make my own opinion later.

This is not strictly speaking a question of experimentation: you absolutely can not hope to recover more energy than you inject through this device (and even less, as judiciously Izentrop, because of the losses during the transformation), if not explain to me where could it come from?

The removal of electrical energy from the battery will solicit the alternator, which behaves like a brake when it is discharging *. As a result, fuel consumption will be increased by as much ...

* This may be where your error of reasoning lies: the alternator is not indifferent to power consumption and behaves like an electric motor that consumes very little vacuum, but quickly becomes demanding under load, up to its nominal consumption.
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."

Back to "Water Injection: understanding and scientific explanations"