- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:16The power (watt) of the man View the latest post Answers 15 Views 232
- dirk pitt 22/03/18, 10:08Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler? View the latest post Answers 51 Views 1880
- Eric DUPONT 22/03/18, 08:35Liquid nitrogen generator engine View the latest post Answers 75 Views 1812
- Flytox 22/03/18, 00:10[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12381 Views 1576464
- izentrop 21/03/18, 23:24Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 234 Views 32504
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:30Hydroquest tidal turbines View the latest post Answers 2 Views 21
- moinsdewatt 21/03/18, 22:15Solar road Ségolène laughing View the latest post Answers 122 Views 9804
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 20:21New vegetable garden View the latest post Answers 6 Views 363
- green68 21/03/18, 18:43A Kitchen Garden Sloth in the Hérault (St-Chinian) View the latest post Answers 45 Views 3203
- Ahmed 21/03/18, 18:16The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 10 Views 1279
- Moindreffor 21/03/18, 17:06Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 9819 Views 405666
- izentrop 21/03/18, 10:48Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective View the latest post Answers 150 Views 4282
- Remundo 21/03/18, 08:24air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years View the latest post Answers 3 Views 16544
- Did67 20/03/18, 14:15Potager lazy in the Lot-et-Garonne - clay soil, life to restore- View the latest post Answers 22 Views 1543
- sen-no-sen 20/03/18, 11:02How Russian power is using the Internet to try to destabilize Western democracies .. View the latest post Answers 4 Views 168
- dirk pitt 20/03/18, 10:11Oil: when there are more, there are still View the latest post Answers 87 Views 32677
- Stef72 19/03/18, 19:45A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 295 Views 15381
- Did67 19/03/18, 18:59A vegetable lazy in Charente-Maritime View the latest post Answers 79 Views 5952
- Gaston 19/03/18, 11:57electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 407 Views 15735
- denis17 18/03/18, 17:20The vegetable garden of the lazy Breton View the latest post Answers 66 Views 5378
- moinsdewatt 18/03/18, 14:05Rare earth: not so rare it View the latest post Answers 32 Views 2817
- sen-no-sen 18/03/18, 13:27François Roddier, thermodynamics and society View the latest post Answers 404 Views 39252
- Did67 18/03/18, 11:03THE FOUNDATIONS OF A GOOD CULTURE OF PLANTS View the latest post Answers 22 Views 908
- Did67 18/03/18, 10:37Emission of smoke boiler Okofen View the latest post Answers 61 Views 9947
- BP86 17/03/18, 21:52Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3837
- posts: 46804
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 386
- Contact :
- posts: 46804
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 386
- Contact :
"The PC, post-combustion, is to continue burning outside the combustion chambers by injecting new kerosene in the flue gas. But then that one uses a catalyst that is just ... water. the post combustion be done with water injection. (&&& question, what is the mass of water shipped a Mirage III to power its PC?).
When I was twelve, during a visit to the aviation salon who was at the time in Paris at the Grand Palais I asked an American presenter what was the water in post systems combustion, a fairly recent introduction. He replied that it meant to break hydrocarbon molecules and improving combustion. (&&& Again, welcome details on what is known of the post combution mechanism. Percentages unburned, with and without water injection, etc). "
"As far as I know, the energy released only comes from burning kerosene and not of this ... water, having also the opportunity to become electrically charged, acts as a catalyst. (&& Other questions passage at engine manufacturers: how effectively is water in these afterburner There he electrification middle water does play a role simply because of the dipole nature of his.? molecule ? )"
"These opposite circulations cause a separation of electric charges, generates strong electric fields. In a cloud the breakdown occurs when the field is between 100.000 volts per meter and a megavolt per meter. The storm cloud is thus transformed into dynamic capacitor. the load separation is maintained by the upward movement. the only way to "discharge the capacitor" is the grounding, ie "grounded." to do this requires a conductive line and it will constitute the form of electric arc. This is lightning. He will breakdown, disruption, creating a thin very highly ionized channel, joule heated. This heating is so intense that the sudden expansion said channel gives rise to a shock wave called thunder. There is the visible lightning, outside the cloud, but the whole cloud-capacitor is covered by mini-arcs that are trying to restore its neutrality electrical, partially, since the same cloud can function repeatedly. The upward movement of humid air charging the capacitor, etc. It is a multi-shots capacitor, which stops working when the air upward movement fades.
I wonder if this "Pantone reactor" does not work on the scheme, with electrification of the air and mist of water droplets sent downstream from the carburetor. If that were the case, would the electric field created a powerful effect on combustion, playing a catalytic role. This would explain the very significant drop in pollution. Normal: they burn more fuel.
I think (but I could be wrong) the remarkable effectiveness of the "Pantone engine" comes from the fact that it would implement an extremely clever electro catalysis. more adequately It could be called:
electrodynamic catalyzed system "
"I think this idea of using a water vapor mist as the catalyst, possibly with electrification, is interesting and could have industrial applications well above the lawn mower, tractor, resuscitation of a vehicle out of age. despite the obvious reduction of consumption and pollution, which attracted a certain defiance against the "Pantone reactor" (the name is well chosen) is the myth that "motor water. ""
"If there's electrifying one wonders if this will not create nitrogen oxides, thus generating a new pollution. We note in passing that the nitric oxide NO is the molecule that, in the air , has the lowest ionization potential, gives the most easily free electrons where, conversely, NO + ions, but the pollutant is NO2 which, mixed with water gives NO3H nitric acid ( "acid rain").
All this is to consider, measure, quantify, which should not be complicated. some tinkerers have made measurements of voltages and obetenues values and amperage. But this error were "cross" tensions, according to the direction perpendicular to the axis of the "reactor". This is the axial field we would like to know. But beware: measurement of DDP in a two-phase fluid or plasma, plasma if there is not without pitfalls. Beware the "shadowing" (spherical shielding). Can be simple electric conductivity measurement, change of materials for the coaxial tubes.
It is stated that the circulation of flue gases must be the reverse of that of the water mist. This would militate in the direction of electrification of the environment was not a simple heat transfer, which would be independent of the direction of gas flow. "
Water injection has already been discussed at length in the turbomachinery Aeronautics PMC forum YAHOO FRANCE, I'll be brief:
Increased yields latest generation of turbomachinery and alloys have contributed to the abandonment of the water injection.
There were two types of water injection:
Injection into a supperior floor of HP compressuer which had the effect of increasing the gas mass input of the combustion chambers and "wrong" and the FCU (Fuel Control Unit) thereby increasing the mass of fuel injected QC. The effect of cooling NGV and HP turbine was incidental. A B747 100-equipped Pratt & Wittney JT9 consumed about 500 kg of demineralized water by engine on takeoff, the unused amount was shipped immediately drained not déterriorer circuits by frost and do not carry unnecessary load.
The water-methanol injection directly into the combustion chambers brought an energy increase (from methanol) + a water cooling. - RR DART turboprop Fokker 27 / Breguet Alizé - The shipped water could be retained for another takeoff.
In 2 cases water injection was not used routinely but uniqument when short track or high load.
Post combustion has absolutely nothing to do with the injection of water or with cathalyseurs. It is not only used as the turbo-reactors. On "burns" at the rear of the turbine of the fuel with conbustion is managed by a controller which controls the fuel flow and the pressure in the nozzle by controlling flaps (eyelids or shells) at the rear thereof. It is this expansion that provides additional thrust from the price of an exponential consumption.
Le seul moteur civil à avoir été équipé de Post-combustion était l'Olympus de R.R - SECMA (Concorde). C'était une PC tout ou rien/ décollage contrairement à la plupart des moteurs militaires qui on une poussée modulable utilisable en toutes phases de vol.
The operating time of the PC are tracked seconds.
Question, what is the mass of water shipped a Mirage III (Motor ATAR 9B or 9C SECMA) to power its PC? ..... 0 Kg !!!
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1